Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:14139387

In game name and rank: 
Arctiic - RST - Major
Royal Guard Commander Arctiic

Time Played:
Untitled.jpg.58d2ded65e010e97a9490d4e6debe013.jpg

Why are you applying for this position?:
I am applying for Trial Moderator because i feel that i have been on the server for awhile now and am a active player in the community onboard. Im known by few and feel that i am respected in the community apart from the new storm troopers that seem to think its ok to touch the red carpet/enter the temple then call RDM (Dont touch the red carpet) but im sure i will earn there respect in due time. You may not see me around the ship much which may think im not active enough but you will see me placed in front of the sith temple guarding doing my duties or with Emperor Palpatine, Royal rep. I have been helped by staff in the past and they are always quick to address the matter. I feel that im ready to take the next step in the community and devote myself in this community as a T-Mod.  I want this community to have an enjoyable experience like the experience i have had so far by helping with admin issues and minges etc. I am always willing to assist the team in anyway.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us:
I am here to serve as best possible. I enjoy my time on the server and i wish new players and current players to enjoy the experience we have on this server. I have a positive additude,  friendly and mature, I wish to help the community and staff members the best way possible. I always up for a new challanges.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:
Nope!

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:
1 Warning if its still listed im not sure, 0 kicks, 0 Bans
EDIT:. Just got confirmation from a mod that i have 0 Warnings, O kicks, 0 Bans.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming:
Im active therefore im available to help people out when they're requiring help. Im supportive towards the community. Im loyal and am willing to learn and just help out in anyway the community needs. Im active after work till late during the weekdays and active on the weekends usually when i wake up till late.

Anything else you would like to add:
Just want to say thanks for bringing this great community together and letting us all enjoy it. There has been alot effort put into this server to make it what it is, Also thanks to all current admins and mods as they do a great job resolving the issues at hand and making this community a better place. 
Thanks to everyone that reads over this app and gives there feedback good or bad, its still much appreciated as it helps me improve myself to be better.

ADDED CONTENT AS PER NEW TEMPLATE
Scenarios
Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you?: 

I would respone to the mass RDM, Notice the player is no longer connected so i would check the server logs to check if the mass rdm is true, if so i would take screenshots / players steam ID or whatever is suitable and hand it over to an admin/super admin so they can issue a warn / ban etc

Someone is bullying another player. What do you do?:
Go to a secluded area and talk to the person that has rised the admin ticket, once you get his story on what has happened TP the bully to the area and here what his story is. Once you have heard both sides of the story decide what the conclusion is or when one is truthful. issue a warn to whom ever is in the wrong or give a verbal warning and say "if i see you back here i will be giving you a warn, righto!"

You see a higher up staff abuse their powers. What do you do?:
Use shadow-play to record what they are doing wrong, Present your proof to super admin or community  manager so they can deal with the issue at hand

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:
As soon as you think this is happening, get steam id/playername. Use shadow-play for proof etc. Get ahold of community manager or server admin so they can address the situtation right away before to much damage is done

Terms
I Arctiic, Accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Arctiic
  • Upvote 2

+1

Pro

An active member of the community

Mature

Friendly

Good lad

Detailed app

Cons

Doesn't state what he got he warn for.

Personally, think he could do with a bit more play time, however, a week of play time is still pretty decent.

• Thinking 1

Neutral

MY EYES! 

Your activity is questionable, however I haven't seen you enough to have a valid response.

Your playtime (IMO) is a little low for tmod, if you buff that up a little over the time of this application, my response will be changed accordingly.

+1 

Although your playtime isn't very high, this will be one of the rare time I'll +1 an app with an average playtime. You've gained my respect and trust, I believe you'll do well as a Trial Moderator.

On 16/12/2017 at 9:23 AM, Emerald said:

Neutral

I don't see you on that much, I think it could improve.

+1

Artic-idk..., You're a respectful member of the Community and I believe you would do well with PAC3.

this isn't a pac3 app.