Grapes Introduction

Heyy, Im Grapes i've joined the server about a few weeks ago and have been enjoying myself on the server ever since and I always try to be on everyday and i  Hope to meet all of you in game.  I also dont speak english very well and my accent is very different  so do bare with me when you are talking to me :3 and tell me if you dont understand what im saying, :kappapride:

- Grapes

Welcome to Imperial Gaming, we have some very ferociously named people on our server i.e. Grapes, Cuddles, Puppy, Bubbles.

Boy those rebels are running in fear when they hear those names lol

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Jester said:

Welcome to Imperial Gaming, we have some very ferociously named people on our server i.e. Grapes, Cuddles, Puppy, Bubbles.

Agreed I might having nightmares each time I hear their names, but also welcome to the server mate I hope you enjoy yourself and continue to be with us for months to come.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Jester said:

Yeah and Rancor owns 2 of them lol.

Welcome to the forums Grapes! I look forward to training and overlooking your progress within Rancor :)

• 1 month later...