Qteks' Tier 1 PAC3 Application

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:60076539

Steam Link:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/Qteks

Play Time:  6w, 1d, 11h  

Have you used PAC before: Yes I have, however, I do not know much beyond the very basics, I am willing to learn and do have a lot of friends who already have PAC that can help me out.

Why should you be trusted with PAC: Having been a member of the community since late February, I have always tried to stay active within the community and welcome all members. I believe I am quite well established on the server, having been an ex Event Master and the Rear Admiral while also trying to make roleplay around the sever fun for everyone.

Why do you want PAC: As I and many other navy are applying for PAC we believe it is critical to expand our roleplay and try to take our RP to the extra level well working together and working with other regiments around the ship. Overall I also think PAC is just a great tool that can be used around the ship and with other Navy and members of the community and does wish to be apart of the player base that has the privilege of using PAC3.

Why do you deserve PAC:  Been a loyal member of Imperial gaming, I believe PAC can achieve great things, well using PAC, I will also not create PACs that may be considered over the top, I also believe PAC is something not to be messed with and I will only use PAC for what is needed and nothing else beyond the limits.

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, Emerald said:

+1

Qteks is a well known member of the server and he used to be an Event Master, I believe he deserves PAC3.

very sexy girl.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

+1 

plus you are exy as emerald stated 

lov u 

1512348542446.thumb.jpeg.f655d4b478fd712a1591e610169a1ea2.jpeg

+1

-------------------------------------------------------------

• Trustworthy
  • Mature
  • Responsible

-------------------------------------------------------------

Good Luck!

And btw  @Qteks you missed the question, "Have you used pac3 before?"

+1

Qteks is a mature and respected member of this great community. I know from my experiences that he won't abuse the privilege that PAC brings and will use this privilege to better his own and others role play experience. Qteks is committed to server with every intent to RP as shown with him being a rear admiral and being a ex staff member. Good luck.

Its a big +1 from me. 

Pros: 

- Well known.

- Been on the server for a long time.

- Seems very trustworthy.

- Application describes why you want pac3 pretty well.

Cons:

- Application is a little short, maybe a bit more infomation would be nice.

Good Luck!

1 hour ago, Maffa146 said:

Barely on

1 hour ago, Puppy said:

Neutral

have to agree with maffa how you are quite inactive.

Will change to +1 if I see you on more.

Hey Puppy and Maxine, thank you for the feedback but I'm curious to where this has come from, maybe you two plus others just don't notice me given 98% of my work/role is behind the scenes but I'm online upwards of 4-5 hours per day. Please feel free to contact me why you feel overwise.    

+1 

although activity has gone down a bit.

Qteks is a nice guy who does make a few sarcastic remarks, but on the inside, he is a caring individual- and I have personal experience of this, namely when I left Navy as a Lieutenant Commander. Qteks is a funny guy and I'm sure he will not abuse PAC.

• Ridge locked this topic