Guest Bossk

We should add to the server map a bounty hunter lounge/rooms or both 

Reason

- Rest/Sleep

- Enjoyment/SpareTime 

-Gathering Meeting

Ect, Ect, Ect

Room's Ideas (It will be added with props)

8F1C908D10793503A3F68507AAAD4DBBB8B5FEA5

717C08D37B3A5C8D625F16839900EAEC0229C570

31A84D37726998DAAF8D6FA15A7D6B0BCC6B45AA

These bunks are navy quarters but theirs enough bunks for bounty hunters (Maby this might be acceptable?)  

6 minutes ago, MD-Bo55k said:

Hmmm that could work

What do you mean 'could'? 

You know the 1st suggestion is old pilot bunks, and would ruin the look of the entire thing. 

2. The 2nd is Naval Officer Bunks (And others) and does not apply to Non Imperial people 

And the 3rd, is some random room you decided to add

Your not entitled to anything. Better yet, the bunks that troopers use should be better than yours, as your not even Imperial Personal. 

On 15/12/2017 at 5:39 PM, Maffa146 said:

What do you mean 'could'? 

You know the 1st suggestion is old pilot bunks, and would ruin the look of the entire thing. 

2. The 2nd is Naval Officer Bunks (And others) and does not apply to Non Imperial people 

And the 3rd, is some random room you decided to add

Your not entitled to anything. Better yet, the bunks that troopers use should be better than yours, as your not even Imperial Personal. 

I agree with what maffa said. I believe your default spawn is more than suitable. I believe your spawn is in Engine Room (correct me if I'm wrong) and I think at most you could have a small bunks built inside engine room for bounty hunters. Or you could establish yourself as part of a regiment and use their spawn like many other bounty hunters have. But your own personal bunks is extremely unnecessary.

• Whitey locked this topic