Megan got banned for no reason

In-game alias: ST Priavate Megan Leavey

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:169873708

When was the ban: today

How long is the ban: permanent i think

Which admin banned you: i dont know sir, a lot of people teleported to me

Explain the situation: i was talking to a pilot asking if theyre gonna do a tryout, and then they said they cant, and then i leave after that i got teleported and they said i initiated alockdown when i wasnt doing anything sir

Why you deserve a second chance: i wasnt doing anything wronfg

1 hour ago, Stevo. said:

You have to fill out the template properly if you want any chance of this getting accepted mate. You didn't put in your SteamID, didn't fully explain why you were banned, or if you should get a second chance.

Use this (with your Steam link): http://steamrep.com/ to find your SteamID32.

Staff are the only ones who can reply to ban appeals.

I saw what happened when Megan was banned, and there is no point lying in your ban appeal, it came up in logs that you initiated the lockdown sequence, there is solid proof that people can get. I dont really understand why you would lie on your application, just makes any chance in the future for you to get unbanned to not happen.

• Downvote 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Advisor

He didn't press the lockdown button, it was an error due to the map changing version, the staff members involved should've noticed that the lockdown was never actually activated when they went to turn it off, and that the user was nowhere near the alarm button when it was triggered and never respawned.

Unbanned.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Moose locked this topic