Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Little5avage

Star Wars New Movie (Read)

As some of you may know the new star wars movie has arrived and has been put up for people to see at midnight.
Some of the community members have decided to attend to this midnight screening near there local cinema and watch the movie first.

Some of our community members are not so lucky and will not be able to see movie tell next week or whenever they can see it.
I request and ask that people who are going to see or have already seen the movie to not give out spoilers for the film and reck it for others who have not yet seen it. Any posts put up on the website about the movie will be hidden.
Punishments will be giving out to people who decide to spoil the movie for others. 

Thank You for reading
Little

• Upvote 16

Someone spoils this movie for me I'm gonna BAN YO ASS and if you spoil it big time IMA goto my boi RIDGE and get you DESTROYED.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, [IG] Mainz said:

Thank you @Little5avage for making this post as I'm waiting to go see TLJ with a mate who is on holiday until next week and don't want any spoilers.

May The Gods bless your travels through this rough time.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Do note, possible minor punishments might be handed out if you spoil it in a fake way as a joke.

If this is incorrect, sorry. Just what happened last year for Rogue One.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Maffa146 said:

When are are gonna lift this? 15th of January?

2 hours ago, Mauler said:

Do note, possible minor punishments might be handed out if you spoil it in a fake way as a joke.

33 minutes ago, KIX said:

So I'm guessing no talking about Darth Jar Jar?

Sshshsh we can't talk about that

17 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Are how Kylo Ren is actually the son of Yoda & Jar Jar

20 minutes ago, KIX said:

So I'm guessing no talking about Darth Jar Jar?

Did you guys not read what Mauler said earlier? You are legit just going against what he said. For all you know someone might believe what you said, this could make them stop wanting to see the movie.

4 minutes ago, suna said:

cant believe kylo died dude smh 

boi 

1 hour ago, Mauler said:

just watch you self 

This is not a thread made for shitposting, this is a serious warning. Stop giving out real, fake or implied spoilers or posting things that are overall unnecessary.

Punishments will be given out.

Edited by Chef
  • Upvote 2

The comments on this post are the exact reason that I am not playing on the server until I see the movie, its pathetic  that someone like myself has to do such thing because some idiot will spoil it and ruin my experience for when I go to see it.

25 minutes ago, Phresh Zeisty said:

The comments on this post are the exact reason that I am not playing on the server until I see the movie, its pathetic  that someone like myself has to do such thing because some idiot will spoil it and ruin my experience for when I go to see it.

For me spoilers are not an issue, as I do not view spoilers as a means to ruin an experience a movie might bring

Although spoilers can ruin key integral moments for others, for me it does not. Just take what everyone says as a joke / not true

Pretty much what happened when the whole "Han dies" meme was going around, I didn't pay it much attention and just considered it an option for the movie that it might happen

But yeah, it does suck that you have to avoid a server you play on just to avoid that one ST PVT that'll scream a spoiler

It is actually disgusting that Cody's in game name for most of today was "goingtoseethelastjedi"

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Dom said:

Did you guys not read what Mauler said earlier? You are legit just going against what he said. For all you know someone might believe what you said, this could make them stop wanting to see the movie.

Please, if anyone is gullible enough to believe there is actually Darth Jar Jar in the new movie is just stupid... 

I also don't think one forum post on a gaming forum would discourage anyone from seeing a popular movie...

lighten up.

• Upvote 2

@Little5avage Should lock this post before any more comments are made, currently it's just people arguing and defying the rule stated IN THE POST.

• Upvote 1