Red

Red's Trial Event Master Application

Steam Name: 

MrRed

Do you have a microphone that you can use regularly?: 

Yes, and I am getting a new one for christmas.

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:32233706

In-game name and rank:

Junior Foreman Red (Captain in Engineers)

Time Played: 

2 Weeks 5 Days (408 Hours)

Why are you applying for this position?: 

I am applying for Trial Event Master because I would like to bring more Passive RP to events, not as much troopers running into a location and dying a couple of times over. I want to have more small  "events" when there are not alot of players on (Early in the mornings). By this I mean some more Passive RP, not just spawning rebel npc's in a main hangar when there are only 20 people on. Bringing more on-ship events aswell, everytime I see a poll for an event to be On Ship or Off Ship, alot of players spam ooc with the on ship options. In summary, I would like to bring more passive rp, and on ship events for the users of Imperial Gaming. (I will not ONLY do passive events, but that is what I enjoy partaking in and what I will enjoy doing)

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us?: 

As stated above, I would love to do more on-ship and passive rp events that will entertain the players. Currently there are not so many Passive RP events, so I will be glad to fill that spot and do alot of them.I can also help to do a small on ship event for the players that are online early in the mornings to provide entertainment while they wait for more people to get on. I also belive that setting up an off-ship event would take much longer than organizing a on-ship event, so I will be able to make a quick event if someone cant make it to their event. I am also very dedicated to Imperial Gaming and very active, I am on everyday for most of the day. I believe I am trustworthy and nice and will not abuse any of the privileges if I were to recieve Event Master.

Have you been an Event Master on previous servers? If so please list them:

I have not been event master on any other servers, but I have been staff on a few Darkrp servers and I understand some ULX commands.

Uber Gaming | Admin (Shutdown)

Cenix Gaming  | Moderator (Not sure what happened)

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

Yes, I currently have 3 warnings.. | RDM - 23/11/17  | Dcing while in cuffs 3x 04/10/17 | FailRP 03/10/17 |

** I wanted to add that I try my best to stay out of trouble and I am sorry for my action leading up to these warnings, people that know me now know that I don't minge or do anything to get myself in trouble. **

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and attract more people?:

Doing more events that the people want, like I said before, alot of people vote for on-ship when they can, so that is what I will provide, also alot of people I have spoken to say they like a passive event, so even if its not on-ship I can still provide a nice passive event.

Anything else you would like to add:

Thanks for reading my application.

Two different example events that you will do if you get accepted for the position of Event Master:

Spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event 1:

Map: rp_stardestroyer_ig_v1

Characters: 

Droid Engineer [Name] x4

Droid [3 Numbers ] 4x

-Models:

Droids Owners - 2 models/player/valley/jensyn.mdl | 2 models/player/valley/doc.mdl

Droids - 3 models/player/valley/astromechv2orange.mdl (Variation in colour) 1 models/church/swtor/imperialdroid/cpt_imperialdroid.mdl

-HP: 

Droid Owners - 3000 HP

Droids - 1000 HP

-Weapons:

Droid Owners - Stunstick, Physgun and Toolgun

Droids - Jetpack (I'm not sure if that counts as a weapon but im putting in here)

Plot: Droid Owners and their droids have boarded the Star Destroyer to educate troopers how to repair, change, add and remove parts of droids (Teaching passive-rp) 4 Regiments / Groups of troopers will each be assigned to a different Droid and its Owner.

The Event: Pretty basic, the event characters will land in MH1 and walk around until a regiment or group of people will take them in, the Droid and the Owners will go with that group or regiment to their bunks or desired location and the owner will give them a lesson on how to assemble, dissemble, replace, repair and add parts to a droid. (Passive RP Lesson) If they finish the lesson quickly they can go to another regiment or group.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                             

Event 2: 

Map: rp_noclyria_crimson

Characters:

Stranded Droid_1

Stranded Droid_2 and so on

-Models:

Astromech Models (Different colours to eachother)

-HP: 

Stranded Droids - 1000 HP

-Weapons:

None

Plot: Some defective droids were taken to a Dune Sea and dropped off and forgotten about, they were picked up on our scanners, so we landed and went to go find them. As we bring the droids back and start repairing on them, a couple of them malfunction and activate "defense" mode and start killing some troopers, therefore causing all of the troopers to be very when handling them. (Still editing, using the defense mode for a lack of a better word)

The Event: The Troopers land on the planet, they are informed what has happened and what needs to be done. The troopers spread out and search the planet, for any stranded droids. The droids that are found get taken back to the spawn location and the Engineers repair and make adjustments to the droids. After the droids are good to go we send them back out to find their owners again.

Note: These Events are not completely scripted, there is room for improv in an actual event situation. So these events wont run exactly on a script. Thank you 

19  2  2

• Upvote 4

+1 , Red is a responsible and valued member of the imperial gaming community. I believe Red definitely deserves this position , although he has three warns they were definitely mistakes he has owned up to and changed his behavior accordingly. Good luck Red :)

• Upvote 1

Your events seem generic (infiltrate the SD and steal files, raid on an enemy outpost to get something back).

You have no relevant experience and your answers to the questions are very generic (for lack of a better word).

You seem to be a nice guy, but I have seen you screw around a bit.

It is for these reasons that I have -1'ed your application. If you can provide an adequate response/show improvement in these areas, I will consider changing my support status.

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, goliath said:

Your events seem generic (infiltrate the SD and steal files, raid on an enemy outpost to get something back).

You have no relevant experience and your answers to the questions are very generic (for lack of a better word).

It is for these reasons that I have -1'ed your application. If you can provide an adequate response/show improvement in these areas, I will consider changing my support status.

Thank you very much for the feedback. My first event example I was trying to put a twist on an event that everyone already knows. (The Traders) So when people see traders they think its just going to be another Trader event, until they realize its not just going to be another Trader event, that was my thought process that for event. Yes I have screwed around the past but now adays I try to stay out of that. There may be an occasion where I can get in trouble for something, but I don't purposly put myself in those situations. I believe that my answers that I have put down represent what I want to say in a minimilstic way, so they're not a paragraph long but they get the point across that I am trying to make.

Thank you for your feedback though, much appreciated.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Wilson06 said:

+1 , Red is a responsible and valued member of the imperial gaming community. I believe Red definitely deserves this position , although he has three warns they were definitely mistakes he has owned up to and changed his behavior accordingly. Good luck Red :)

+1

+Support, Red has been in engineers for a while and as his commanding officer I have seen how he functions and I couldn't be happier to have him in my regiment, 
He is an all around stand up trooper who has alot of potential in and out of RP.

- As Goliath said, the events are really plain. 

- Information is really poor

- "The Twist" (in response to Goliath's opinion) is not unique, and virtually, not a twist. 

- Haven't talked much, however when we did it wasn't good.

Agreed, Good Luck

+1

- Although there is a lack of detail I know that Red is committed and would be a good event master.

25 minutes ago, Maffa146 said:

- As Goliath said, the events are really plain. 

- Information is really poor

- "The Twist" (in response to Goliath's opinion) is not unique, and virtually, not a twist. 

1 hour ago, goliath said:

-1 I believe you are trustworthy but to be an EM you have to be creative (as well) and from your examples both of the events appear generic and non-engagingWould be willing to change to a +1 if you were to come up with a 'less-generic' Event example.

Good luck

Agreed.

• Upvote 1

The only problem i have with this application is the first event. In my opinion trader events seem really far fetched considering troopers wouldnt even be allowed to trade at all while on ship and imperial regulations would require all trade to be done through imperial supply lines. So for now im going to be sitting on Neutral.

• Upvote 1

@Kumo @Maffa146 @goliath @willd_

Thank you all for leaving some feedback, I have taken it all into consideration and changed all of my answers and events, and Maxine if i've been unpleasant with you I apologize.

+1 After receiving negative feedback about minimal detail, Red has not only replied appropriately to the comments, but improved his application upon receiving them.

Red is a responsible member of the community which I feel will be fit for the role of Trial Event Master.

• Upvote 1

Events are really plain. First event looks incredibly standard and generic. 2nd one needs more story to it. If troopers go out and find them and bring them back. It's just an 100 man Easter egg hunt. It would be over in 10mins. Maybe add some more plot to this event and more detail to the middle of the event.

1 minute ago, LePaul said:

Events are really plain. First event looks incredibly standard and generic. 2nd one needs more story to it. If troopers go out and find them and bring them back. It's just an 100 man Easter egg hunt. It would be over in 10mins. Maybe add some more plot to this event and more detail to the middle of the event.

I have not seen the first event done before, that is the reason I have put it down. And I am still editing the second event, thank you for your feedback.