Sentry

PAC3 Place for non pac users.

So I think it's pretty cool we have PAC3 on the server, and I get that all the users with PAC3 should have a place to talk about it, but I was wondering if there could be a place where non PAC3 users could also share their ideas? They might have cool ideas or outfits that PAC3 Users could then create and benefit from it, I don't really know but I'm sure it would help everyone become a whole lot more creative.

Sentry.

• Upvote 1

sounds good, but I can already see people using this as an excuse to advertise

Other than that +1

• Upvote 1

Theres a forum called gaming discussions, I don't see any need for 2 pac forums for users and non users.

Well i think the PAC 3 hub should be open to ALL users, whats it to say someone who doesn't have PAC on the sever actually has heaps of ideas to share with current PAC users on the server.

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, Barron said:

Well i think the PAC 3 hub should be open to ALL users, whats it to say someone who doesn't have PAC on the sever actually has heaps of ideas to share with current PAC users on the server.

^^

1 hour ago, Barron said:

^^^

1 hour ago, Barron said:

This. The PAC3 Hub should be for all users, as long as it is only for PAC3 related things.

45 minutes ago, pinejack said:

This. The PAC3 Hub should be for all users, as long as it is only for PAC3 related things.

Exactly people shit posting or it just being irrelevant punishment should be cracked down hard. 

Guest Excalibur

I agree with this. Considering there's very few people who actually have pac at the moment compared to the total amount of people who play, it'd be good to have their input and ideas as well.

4 hours ago, Barron said:

+1

in relation to Barron's idea

5 hours ago, Barron said:

+1

1 minute ago, Martibo said:

Just make a topic in a gaming discussions or something and post your "Cool Pac", don't see a problem with it.

That'd be much easier

7 minutes ago, Martibo said:

Just make a topic in a gaming discussions or something and post your "Cool Pac", don't see a problem with it.

Worked for me before, should be no problem just using that for PAC3.

I think within PAC Hub, only PAC users can post topics and then the ppster can have the option to open it for public comments or to leave it with only PAC users only to comment.

The thing is though, why should the non-PAC3 users be forced to make a random thread in the gaming discussions thread when there is a dedicated subforum exclusively for all things PAC3?

1 hour ago, pinejack said:

The thing is though, why should the non-PAC3 users be forced to make a random thread in the gaming discussions thread when there is a dedicated subforum exclusively for all things PAC3?

Because that's only for PAC3 users.

I agree with the idea, but it should only be used to show off PACS, not suggesting or ideas.

Edited by Maffa146