Truly need a reg to help me

Dracks

Hello all of Imperial Gaming,

This Message is for me and my role as Dengar. I know I give no respect nor receive respect and I don't care about that . It is the bounty hunter rules that I am scared of it reads that I "have to" be attached to a regiment no regiments that I tried out for want me. If you want me please Pm me in-game on steam or on the forms. I don't care if your a high rank official or a low rank speak to your regiment or your Commander I do truly need you help.

~Mr. Payback (Dengar) 

Dracks my man. I'm not sure why people would call you disrespectful at all. I've not once had any reports of you being disrespectful what so ever. I don't know if that's the only reason as to why they don't accept you but I believe it may also be due to your age (or the way you sound). Now I'm not saying that it's a bad thing, what I AM saying is that if that is the reason as to why people are denying your attachment to their regiment well, I personally find that quite disgusting. We were all there once, it's pretty sad to hear that people do this to you. You're a good kid. Keep doing you bud. :D

• Like 1