Jump to content

Welcome to the Imperial Gaming

Welcome to my forums, full of great members.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Star Wars Imperial RP

Join our Imperial RP Server

Star Wars Imperial RP

Join our Imperial RP Server

Tatsumaki

Tatsu's Trial Moderator Application

Recommended Posts

+1

I have seen you be active for majority of the weeks, although I haven't talked to you much but would like to believe that you are a cool guy.

Best of luck with your application

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TheSSlothhh said:

+1

I have seen you be active for majority of the weeks, although I haven't talked to you much but would like to believe that you are a cool guy.

Best of luck with your application

Thanks!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

~~==BUMP==~~

Play Time: 1 week 5 days

Rank: Commander

Activity: I believe I have become more active

Edited by Tatsumaki
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-1

I know that you have become much more active since the school holidays, but whats to say that once school starts back up in a month or so, that your activity will drop right back to where is was previously.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Phresh Zeisty said:

-1

I know that you have become much more active since the school holidays, but whats to say that once school starts back up in a month or so, that your activity will drop right back to where is was previously.

Im going to go with NEUTRAL possibly change to +1.  I agree with Phresh but also you are a good guy and responsible. If you can prove to me that you will active in school weeks I will change to +1.

Edited by Connor
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just FYI, bumps are to be made 7 days after the last post

My support is neutral

Good bloke

Not sure mod would be your thing.

Only able to play on weekends 

Edited by Kix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, KIX said:

Just FYI, bumps are to be made 7 days after the last post

My support is neutral

I did know that, thank you anyway. But it appears I looked at the forum post date, not the comment, my bad. 

And thank you for commenting!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy hell, how'd I miss this? :confused:

Tatsu's a great guy. I've been working with him personally on some projects, which involved a few other people. Between all of us, we often liked to fuck around and not get anything done. But between me and Tatsu, we were able to effectively bring the focus back to the task(s) at hand.

For this reason I believe he would be a great mod. He has good restraint and knows when to put a cap on things.

It's a big +1 from me.

Edited by cjhrjone54

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...