Welcome to the Imperial Gaming

Welcome to my forums, full of great members.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Star Wars Imperial RP

Join our Imperial RP Server

Tatsumaki

Tatsu's Trial Moderator Application

Steam Name: [IG] Tatsumaki

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:89719309

In game name and rank: Commander  ✘ N01 ✘ Tatsu

Time Played: 1 week 5 days

Why are you applying for this position?: I have been on this server for a few months now, and have worked my way up the ranks in my first regiment. On this journey I have witnessed a lot and experienced a lot as well, so I have decided that I want to help my peers around me. After previously applying for event master (And being denied), I have decided that I still want to be a staff of some sort on this server. So after a lot of thought and consideration, I finally decided to apply for Trial Moderator, and have the same motives that I did when applying for EM. These motives include: wanting to give back to the community, wanting to help my fellow peers and wanting to do more for the server.

I also believe that despite my age I am mature, and quite capable to hold this position.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us:  I feel as though that I am able to handle situations in a calm and cool matter. I have been on the server long enough to be able to answer any queries or any other questions that a person may have when calling me. I also want to help keep the amazing community standard by always being able to help each person that calls me.

At the end of the day, if I am added to the staff team, that is one extra person, and one more person to take sits, it is my hope that I will take some of the pressure off the other mods/admins by applying for this position. I also believe that I could be a valuable asset to the team, by always helping where I can.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: As much as I would like to say I have, I haven't. Thus, I would like to start somewhere.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: I have never received any  kicks for the whole time I have been on this server. But 1 warn, and this was totally my fault, basically I was building a ridable star destroyer for non-rp hours, and after duping it I forgot to remove it from MH1. This resulted in me getting a warn for abuse of tools for building unrelated rp things.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I will be able to bring a positive, mature, 'Can-Do' attitude if I am accepted. I may have never staffed before but while being in MHC with all the admins+ I have seen what it takes to be a good role model. So I believe I can also bring the required responsibility that is needed to be a Moderator. I will be a loyal member and if accepted I don't plan on leaving anytime soon, as I will want to take this opportunity as an experience that I can use in the future, should I ever apply for staff on anything else. I also have the professionalism and will be able to provide an opinion that is not bias of any sort.  

Anything else you would like to add: Now I know I was denied EM for the fact I am unable to play during the weeks (When school is on, I am currently on holidays), as school takes main priority, but I hope this position isn't so reliant on me having to be on frequently and I hope that I can prove to you that I can do just as much on the weekends as I would during the weeks!

Thank you for reading this far, any feedback is valuable feedback.

So fire away!

Terms

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Tatsumaki
  • Upvote 1

+1

I believe Tatsu would take this role seriously and would be able to assist those who need help.

PROS:

• Friendly
  • Mature
  • Serious

-------------------

CONS:

• Not that active

Neutral. You've been on the server for a while. But your activity isn't the greatest. I realise we are now heading into school holidays. So, if I see your activity increase I'll change to a +1

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Maffa146 said:

I Neutral

I have 0 opinion honey. Give it time 

Neutral leaning to a +1

Goodluck :)

• Like 1

Thank you, everyone! I really appreciate it!

I have currently been on almost every day of the holidays so far, (Apart from my 2 week holiday), so next I see you on, I will be sure to say hi to you!

• Upvote 1

Definite +1 

Really great leader, awesome Nova trooper.

Super kind and great to work with. :)

- Jynx, aka the (real) Ajax

4 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

I believe Tatsu would take this role seriously and would be able to assist those who need help.

PROS:

• Friendly
  • Mature
  • Serious

-------------------

CONS:

• Not that active

I suppose I agree with Emerald

Neutral leaning to +1

good luck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Puppy said:

I suppose I agree with Emerald

Neutral leaning to +1

good luck.

Agreeing with puppy who agrees with emerald 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Puppy said:

Neutral

I will go with this my only problem is as a t-mod you need to be super active

• Like 1

-1 Not active enough to be mod and i don't believe you are mature enough, however you still mature. I have seen you in my past regiments as an the 2nd in commander for NT and you were not active at all. 

I hope to change this as i see you around the ship however, i am keeping this as a -1. Hopefully you being the Acting commander of NT with new members, can boost your maturity to what i would agree on to be a good enough level for Moderator.

Yeah, until recently you were on holidays for a bit, but during the ups and downs of Nova for the past few months you've been one of the only Nova troopers I've seen on consistently and stay with the regiment. You've also turned into a pretty good leader in that time.

+1

9 hours ago, LePaul said:

Neutral. You've been on the server for a while. But your activity isn't the greatest. I realise we are now heading into school holidays. So, if I see your activity increase I'll change to a +1

Neutral

• Like 1

Few, that is a lot of Neutrals.

1 hour ago, Stevo. said:

Yeah, until recently you were on holidays for a bit, but during the ups and downs of Nova for the past few months you've been one of the only Nova troopers I've seen on consistently and stay with the regiment. You've also turned into a pretty good leader in that time.

+1

Thank you so much Stevo, this means a lot.

1 hour ago, Haz said:

-1 Not active enough to be mod and i don't believe you are mature enough, however you still mature. I have seen you in my past regiments as an the 2nd in commander for NT and you were not active at all. 

I hope to change this as i see you around the ship however, i am keeping this as a -1. Hopefully you being the Acting commander of NT with new members, can boost your maturity to what i would agree on to be a good enough level for Moderator.

Interesting, I haven't heard this before, still every bit of feedback is good feedback When I had school, I was active on the weekends but I am currently active every day (As I am on holidays).

To everyone that is doing Neutral, I will be sure to PM you and say hi in game!

Once again Thankyou everyone!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Sentry said:

+1, you show great respect and you're quite kind and friendly. Just need more activity.

As I cant add anymore reactions today, I will thank you like this.

Thank you very much!

• Upvote 1

+1

Being a former NT myself, I have noticed how good Tatsu represents the community in such a great way, although I have not seen what he is capable of (administration wise) I am sure that he would make a great addition to the Imperial Gaming Staff Team.

41 minutes ago, Arctiic said:

+1 

Good luck

1 hour ago, Butcher232 said:

+1

Being a former NT myself, I have noticed how good Tatsu represents the community in such a great way, although I have not seen what he is capable of (administration wise) I am sure that he would make a great addition to the Imperial Gaming Staff Team.

Thanks guys!

• Upvote 1

Tatsu is a natural leader and I've learned much from him. He's kind and considerate and I believe he can help the server out a lot.

+1

3 hours ago, Nevada said:

Tatsu is a natural leader and I've learned much from him. He's kind and considerate and I believe he can help the server out a lot.

+1

Thank you!

1 hour ago, NickArino said:

Neutral

Don't know that well, seems mature and friendly though.

MIGHT CHANGE!

That's fine, like I have said before I will try my best to say hi when i am on!

• Upvote 1