Vertex's TMOD App

Seam Name: [IG] Vertex

Steam IDSTEAM_0:0:165152191

In game name and rank: {W} Vertex Private First Class

Time Played 3w, 3d, 05h, 55min Capture.PNG.f586a33233f295594ac00194994b6f0f.PNG

Why are you applying for this position? The reason why I am applying for Trial Moderator is that I am a loyal and dedicated member of the community. This would allow me to help the server out when needed and for me to fully engage in my job to make sure the server is in tip-top shape. I think my playtime shows my dedication towards the server as I have only gained it in the past few months. I have always been respectful to players and staff members which has allowed me to become friends with a lot of people. I often have had to deal with players who have no intent to rp on the server. This has helped me become understanding of what a Moderator has to deal with on a day to day basis and I think I can put up with that. I would like to have TMOD as It would let me help the server out in many ways by making the player base happy and by me stopping anyone who is not doing the right thing.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: Allowing me to be apart of the staff team will help the server in many ways. It would help the server by giving another responsible and trustworthy staff member. I will also help by being on all day ready to moderate the server and being ready at any time. This would allow the server to have a staff member on when no other staff members are on so the server won't be unguarded late at night or early in the morning. With my past experiences with being a Mod I think that will help the server out a lot as if I do get accepted it will be an easier process. Also with my timezone being 4 hours behind the servers, it will allow me to be on when most people aren't on. I have never abused a piece of equipment given to me and I think that can show that I can be trusted in the staff team.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: Plasma Gaming - Moderator and Event Master. Gaming Light - Moderator.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: None

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I can bring responsibility and dedication to IG. I never loose track of what I am doing and If I do I always continue what I am doing without complaining. I can bring a friendly and outgoing personality while still being able to be professional. I will never make the staff team look bad in any shape or form. With my past experiences of being a staff on servers and my dedication towards the community I would hope that will be enough for me to become a staff member.

Anything else you would like to add: Thank you for your feedback and I hope I will get to meet a lot more people!

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Vertex
Updated RP Name and Rank

-1 in all honesty, I've been told by numerous amount of players that if you,'re assigned a hard or don't want to do task you'll make up an excuse to go afk or get out of it. After being told this and seeing you apply for t-mod I just don't believe you're capable of taking a position within the staff.

Mainz

3 minutes ago, [IG] Mainz said:

-1 in all honesty, I've been told by numerous amount of players that if you,'re assigned a hard or don't want to do task you'll make up an excuse to go afk or get out of it. After being told this and seeing you apply for t-mod I just don't believe you're capable of taking a position within the staff.

Mainz

Very understandable but when I went afk I was going through rough time with my family. Thanks for the feedback I will improve!

• Sad 1

You may have good intentions, but the way you act is unacceptably immature. When I was in Navy, you were extremely inactive, incompetent and apparently, from what I know, you said Navy was shit. Also you are on the blacklist for at least one respected regiment.

36 minutes ago, [IG] Mainz said:

Mainz

Agreed. -Support from me

18 minutes ago, [IG] Mainz said:

Mainz

This ^^^

• Advisor
3 hours ago, [IG] Mainz said:

Mainz

Can confirm.

4 hours ago, [IG] Mainz said:

Mainz

On 09/12/2017 at 11:48 PM, [IG] Mainz said:

Mainz

Agreed also you aren’t very well known.

On 09/12/2017 at 11:48 PM, [IG] Mainz said:

Mainz

^

• Ridge locked this topic