Welshy

Welshy's EM Application

Neutral, I think you would do great from what I’ve seen from seeing you in ISB. I was obviously always seeing you and I knew who you were, but now since I left the only times I have seen anything from you is seeing you in comms requesting to take off. I’m not sure if your activity has dropped or you are always in ISB, but this is just what I have observed. 

Best of Luck, 

Ramirez 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ramirez said:

Neutral, I think you would do great from what I’ve seen from seeing you in ISB. I was obviously always seeing you and I knew who you were, but now since I left the only times I have seen anything from you is seeing you in comms requesting to take off. I’m not sure if your activity has dropped or you are always in ISB, but this is just what I have observed. 

Best of Luck, 

Ramirez 

Haha I do not know when I have requested to take off, however at the top of my Application it does say I am away until the 12th of Jan, appreciate the feedback though

30 minutes ago, Welshy said:

Haha I do not know when I have requested to take off, however at the top of my Application it does say I am away until the 12th of Jan, appreciate the feedback though

When did you leave?

Seems like a really awesome guy and is one of the best interrogators if not the best in ISB. I've been tortured by him many times and can vouch for his RP skills and limb removing techniques.

The events could maybe use more flavor but ultimately he's earned this big fat +1

• Like 2