>>>   CURRENTLY AWAY UNTIL THE 12TH OF JAN   <<<

Steam Name:  Welshy

Do you have a microphone that you can use regularly? Yes

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:31409949

In-game name and rank:  Head Agent Kallus

Time Played: 1 Week | 1 Days | 20 Hours

Why are you applying for this position?:
I am applying for this position to contribute to the outstanding community I have become a member in. I believe I have extensive past experience and knowledge allowing me to create, fun, serious events for the whole server!

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us?:
Allowing me to be apart of the staff team as an Event Master will allow me to bring all my experience I have gained from other communities and use it for our outstanding community. This will help all of the current staff with their workload and training me on top of that as I already have extensive knowledge on creating and running events thus meaning they can put less effort into training me as I already have most of the knowledge required for a Event Master position. On top of that I enjoy creating events for people, it is extremely rewarding when you run a successful event and all of the players have a good experience in them. This includes passive events as well, it is good to have a break from all the action and do passive events like going to a planet to celebrate empire day or going to a city on a planet and searching for someone/something even if it involves talking to the locals as examples, creating an immersive event really increases the quality of role-play and  I believe I am able to achieve this when helping/working with other staff members.

Have you been an Event Master on previous servers? If so please list them:

Yes, I have been an Event Master or ran events because they did not have the Event Master position in the following communities...
DiverseRP, Legion Gaming, Reknet Servers, Cyberplex Gaming, Aux Network, Gaming of Clones and Das Internet Reich.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: No

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and attract more people?:
I believe I can create fun, serious, immersive events for everybody. I can achieve this by making events that involve something for every type of player that is apart of our community, it does not matter if it is a passive lover or someone who wants to get in and tear shit up, I will create an immersive experience for either which can draw more people who come from all over and have a good quality role-playing skills. I can make it more enjoyable because of the diverse mindset I have for players during events that I would and have ran, the server makes it easy and brakes down the regiments with Attack and Defence regiments as well as other passive regiments, which simplifies who to send to battle and who to create passive-RP situations for.   

Anything else you would like to add:
I have nothing additional to add however I will restate my former experience with this role as an Event Master and that I have confidence that I can use to be decisive during events and getting the job done as smoothly as possible while keeping the event immersive. 

Two different example events that you will do if you get accepted for the position of Event Master:

Link to Google Doc for Information on both events: 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14CbaqbZoRn71F9sxu25wqF1RgLsxV0HfHm23rMd93h0/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Welshy
UPDATE

22 minutes ago, Wilson06 said:

Neutral ,  good rp'er however there is not much effort in the event section.

Appreciate you pointing that out, forgot to add I am creating a google doc for a detailed layout of it, so it is organised.

I am giving a -1 on this application for the following reasons:

• Not overly known around the server.
  • No specific playtime (hold 'C' to find out how much).
  • No effort put into the event ideas what so ever.

You state that you have a lot of experience and prior knowledge from other servers at how to run fun and exciting events, yet from what I can see in this application, that is not true at all.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, pinejack said:

Not overly known around the server.

Do you mean in the Community? Because as Kallus I kind of stand out on the server.

18 minutes ago, pinejack said:

You state that you have a lot of experience and prior knowledge from other servers at how to run fun and exciting events, yet from what I can see in this application, that is not true at all.

Agreed

15 hours ago, pinejack said:

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, pinejack said:

I have to agree here.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, pinejack said:

I appreciate your feedback and I have corrected the time as well as linked a google doc to the Event in more details. Thank you so much for your critical feedback as it allows me to better improve myself.

-1 due to your events not being unique. The first one sounds like a stock standard rebel event and the second is just go to a planet and stick around for 30 or mins.

Im willing to change it to positive however if you can come up with some really unique ideas which is what i personally look for in EM apps.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rooster said:

-1 due to your events not being unique. The first one sounds like a stock standard rebel event and the second is just go to a planet and stick around for 30 or mins.

Im willing to change it to positive however if you can come up with some really unique ideas which is what i personally look for in EM apps.

-1 Is a cool guy but Roostie here pointed it out for me

5 hours ago, Rooster said:

I can agree with what you have pointed out and I will create two more exciting/unique events, is the Layout on the Docs fine however?

Edited by Welshy

10 minutes ago, Welshy said:

I can agree with what you have pointed out and I will create two more exciting/unique events, is the Layout on the Docs fine however?

Layout i perfectly fine

+1 Always see him in character and his rp is fantastic however the events need more detail

Edited by Ben

+1 - Excellent member of ISB, although you probably should have put down your play time and that fact that in-game you are Kallus, which would have probably improved peoples responses. Good events as well!

GOOD LUCK!!!