STEAM_0:1:63093333
When was the ban:

5th of April 2017
How long is the ban:

Permanent
Which admin banned you:

Little
Explain the situation:

I am in the complete wrong & i understand, This is what went down. Mostly i was having a pretty shitty day after alot of family things went wrong. I was then very easily to get angry & upset so i took it out on one of the best people on the server Jadus by being racist by saying Jew-Dis which is terrible. I was then demoted from Engineer for being disrespectful to our amazing player base by saying these racist jokes of Jadus. This got my quite sad since all my friends that i have made were just gone, I was then stupid enough to say it once again in OOC. This is what got me banned.

Why you deserve a second chance:

I believe i deserve a 2nd chance because yesterday wasn't my greatest day which turned my whole attitude to utter shit. I would like to apologize  to all of the community i would have offended but mainly Jadus for being a pain in the butt to him that whole afternoon.

Sorry to everyone. :(

• Downvote 1

I watched you yesterday bitching in OOC on and off for hours. Just because you were having a shitty day is no excuse for your actions because even if you were having a bad day, you were still thinking the same things. I personally told you at least half a dozen times to stop in OOC and to take it somewhere else where the rest of the players couldn't see your drama, which you ignored. You were told several times if you continued you would be banned, but you ignored these warnings and now you are banned. I would say re-apply in a few weeks, because it is a permaban, not a 3d ban.

I am currently having a pretty bad week, Right now i am waist high in water underneath my house... This doesn't mean im going to jump on the server and be racist and act like a moron....

I do believe however a perm ban isn't required but maybe 2-3 days to give you time to reflect on your actions.

• Upvote 1

When don't you act like a moron, Trident? (xD)

OT: I agree with Trident or maybe even a week. Racism is pretty bad and the fact that you continued to disrespect people even after you were warned not to would warrant maybe a week ban, not permanent. 

1 hour ago, Mauler said:

When don't you act like a moron, Trident? (xD)

OT: I agree with Trident or maybe even a week. Racism is pretty bad and the fact that you continued to disrespect people even after you were warned not to would warrant maybe a week ban, not permanent. 

4 hours ago, Trident said:

I am currently having a pretty bad week, Right now i am waist high in water underneath my house... This doesn't mean im going to jump on the server and be racist and act like a moron....

I do believe however a perm ban isn't required but maybe 2-3 days to give you time to reflect on your actions.

I do understand where your coming from.

Thank

10 minutes ago, Green Jesus said:

-1 You were given more than one chance to stop, How do we know you won't abuse this chance?

I see where your coming from but how do you know i wont change my ways? Me personally if i ever get unbanned i will be changing everything that i do for the great.

Dear Twinz. I have read your ban appeal.
I will speak to the higher ups to drop your ban.
The only reason I perm banned you is that Gamma (Manager) spoke to you and mins later you go back to making racist comments.
Thanks
Little

Please Note I can not lower your ban that is up to Manager. 

4 minutes ago, Little5avage said:

Dear Twinz. I have read your ban appeal.
I will speak to the higher ups to drop your ban.
The only reason I perm banned you is that Gamma (Manager) spoke to you and mins later you go back to making racist comments.
Thanks
Little

Please Note I can not lower your ban that is up to Manager. 

Thank you. I promise i will change.

• Guest locked this topic