Dr Disconnect

Steam ID:  

STEAM_0:0:42372516

In game name and rank:

Connor, Private First Class, Stormtrooper

Time Played: 

1 week, 9 hours at the time of writing this application

Why are you applying for this position?:   

I am applying for Trial Moderator because as a general trooper , I realized how important and how much we rely on staff members and that when there are no staff members online we suffer. My main reason for joining is helping people in need and also helping other staff members, giving them some relief and not have to try to get to everyone at once. I also enjoy having responsibilities and I believe being a mod would do that and it would also bring me closer to the in-game and  wider community. Since joining this server I have done nothing but play this game, and this server, showing my devotion, dedication and willingness to be online every night for a substantial amount of time for my regiment and this server,like the motto at the bottom of this page says "IG, your second home." I have really enjoyed playing this server since I joined and I believe getting mod would add to my enthusiasm and love for this server.  I want to make the experience more enjoyable for the community by stopping minges and anyone who is ruining the serious role play experience everyone has come here to play.  I have a lot of free time on the server where I could be helping staff and/or users and I have don't often play other games.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us:

I can learn a lot from the current staff members, they are all experienced and good people who I look up to as an aspiring mod. I will ensure that this server is fun and a safe zone for people to come hangout and role play without people dissing and bullying them for who they are. I will take the load off other staff members so they aren't always going to admin sits to also give them some time to role play . I will represent the server with pride and show to new comers that we are a great server and hopefully that will encourage them to tell their mates about us. I will go into situations with a clear mind, no opinions or views on anyone and treat them both equally and fairly.  I can be active almost everyday and I will dedicate my time to play and staff the server giving other users someone to count on. I will quickly respond to admin tickets so people don't have to wait or miss out. I will make my decisions clear so there is no confusion making more work for myself, the user who called for and admin and possibly other staff members.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

No if I am accepted as staff  this would be my first on a gmod server but I vaguely know how the admin menu works . 

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

0 Bans, 0 Kicks, 2 Warns (Fail RP, Pushing Lock down Button),(Fail RP Getting in drop ship (In my defense I didn't mean to get into pilots seat)). Please note that both of these warns were when I just joined the server so I didn't know what I was doing but did do something wrong so the staff did their job correctly.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming:
I can bring loyalty, dedication and willingness to learn. I have no intentions on leaving the server or slowing down in my role play and activity. I can have fun and be humorous but if I have to I can be assertive and firm whilst still remaining cool, calm and collected to make sure the situation is handled properly.  Like I stated before I will be an active and responsive staff member who can learn and adapt fast to what ever I have been tasked with. No matter the circumstances I will keep a positive outlook. Last of all I will be a happy, friendly face to the SWRP community.

Anything else you would like to add:
I know my playtime is still quite low, but I only started playing this server about 1 and a half months ago and since then I have been no-stop playing, also i'm on school holidays now so I can be extremely active.  Any constructive criticism and/or  feedback would be much appreciated.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my application

Sincerely

Connor 

Terms
I Connor, accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Connor

Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback 

2 minutes ago, Red said:

Detailed app, I have not spoken to you alot, but I feel as you are trustworthy. 

+1

goodluck

2 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Neutral

I've seen you around, You seem alright, I might change it to a +1

7 minutes ago, Wilson06 said:

+1 , a lot of effort went into this app and seem responsible. 

7 minutes ago, KIX said:

+1

+1, Haven’t had too much to do with you but you seem very nice. You are very good at being a Shock Trooper and I’m sure that would be same as a T-Mod. Seem active, mature, fair and semi well known. Probs not as well known as you should be but that can be changed. Very well written and detailed Application and some good points are touched on. 

Best of Luck,

Ramirez 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

I don’t completely remember or know who you are but your Application is Amazing, this clearly shows how much you wanna be apart of the Staff TEAM. Good Work and Good Job - +Positive.

6 hours ago, Ramirez said:

+1, Haven’t had too much to do with you but you seem very nice. You are very good at being a Shock Trooper and I’m sure that would be same as a T-Mod. Seem active, mature, fair and semi well known. Probs not as well known as you should be but that can be changed. Very well written and detailed Application and some good points are touched on. 

Best of Luck,

Ramirez 

10 hours ago, Gregg said:

+1  Well detailed app, although I haven't spoken with him much from the few times I have I can tell he's a good person and would fit the job well

10 hours ago, Delta said:

+1 reasons above 

10 hours ago, Ajax said:

Neutral, willing to change.

Good luck!

Thanks guys 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/9/2017 at 9:17 AM, Dracks said:

+1

This man is the best shock out there and I have a really friendly relation ship that I dont get with other players

On 12/9/2017 at 4:05 PM, Excalibur said:

+1

Good bloke

Friendly

Trustworthy

On 12/9/2017 at 6:28 PM, Jacob said:

+1

worthy to be a T mod because he is a good role player and ive seen him deal with situations and  sort in the correct manner =) 

On 12/9/2017 at 7:01 PM, Maffa146 said:

Neutral 

Don't really know who you are. We don't talk much, haven't seen you on. 

14 hours ago, NickArino said:

+1  From Me!!

Chill Dude, Great to talk to but also very serious when wants to be which makes him a good Role Model.

<3 GL

10 minutes ago, willd_ said:

+1

Thanks guys and thanks for the feedback as well will take that into account

+1

Although the warns are a little sceptical, the time that has passed and the manner in which you present yourself on the server lead me to be believe that you are a friendly, mature and respected player of the community.

Best of luck with your application 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2017 at 2:13 PM, Haz said:

+1 cool dude,

should update your rank, ur LT now :) .

On 12/17/2017 at 4:26 AM, TheSSlothhh said:

+1

Although the warns are a little sceptical, the time that has passed and the manner in which you present yourself on the server lead me to be believe that you are a friendly, mature and respected player of the community.

Best of luck with your application 

On 12/17/2017 at 9:44 AM, Arctiic said:

+1

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Good RP
  • Plays PUBG

8 hours ago, Phresh Zeisty said:

Just going to have to neutral

Is a good guy, but I just havent seen you do anything that would show or tell me that you are staff material.

Thanks guys, apreciate it