Jump to content
Jackson

Jack's PAC3 Application

Recommended Posts

What is your In-game name: Jack

 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62002606

 

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084270941/

 

Play time: 1w 4d

 

Have you used PAC Before:  Yes and i can do Holograms and weapon holsters

 

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I wont put pornographic stuff on my character or offensive on my character and i have gotten better with practice and time so my models dont look so bad.

 

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I want to change my barebone models not too drasticly but make it look more appealing to the eye.

 

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):  I wont do the wrong things and i derserve PAC because i can be more RP heavy and just show that im not plain or a minge.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-1

You sorta advertised your PAC Application, Also your PAC Application isnt that Detailed IMO.

 

(OOC) Pilot Junior Crewman [Trainee] Jack: Oh god damnit NOPE I SUBMITTED MY PAC3 APP Oh god *ANXIETY MODE ACTIVATED*
(OOC) Pilot Junior Crewman [Trainee] Jack: AHHHH

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've known Jack for a while, and I would love to +1 this app

 

However.

 

-1

 

Your age is a real issue for me. And you advertising your application in OOC not only is unacceptable, but also a representation of young players not holding the same amount of maturity that a PAC3 user would uphold.

The app really isn't that detailed, and until I see any work you say you have completed, my response will remain the same.

 

Demonic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, draKe said:

I've known Jack for a while, and I would love to +1 this app

 

However.

 

-1

 

Your age is a real issue for me. And you advertising your application in OOC not only is unacceptable, but also a representation of young players not holding the same amount of maturity that a PAC3 user would uphold.

The app really isn't that detailed, and until I see any work you say you have completed, my response will remain the same.

 

Demonic

And honestly, I think this will need to be closed due to you breaking the PAC3 Terms and Conditions.

 

@Ridge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didnt mean to advertise my pac its just my fault im known  for speaking before thinking i didnt mean to advertise so i will retry in the next 2 weeks and i will not advertise again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-1

Little effort put into this app. You will need to make some significant changes to this App in terms of detail and PAC pictures for me to change to a +1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, pinejack said:

-1 No effort, didn't meet the requirements, advertised application in OOC.

-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KIX said:

-1, I have not read the application but you just advertised it in OOC Chat

Cons:

Advertising Your Application

Mingey

Mic Spams Frequently

Immature

Poor Application

Pros:

Seems to mean well.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1224641186

-1

Agreed, -1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/12/2017 at 5:53 PM, Emerald said:

-1

You sorta advertised your PAC Application, Also your PAC Application isnt that Detailed IMO.

 

(OOC) Pilot Junior Crewman [Trainee] Jack: Oh god damnit NOPE I SUBMITTED MY PAC3 APP Oh god *ANXIETY MODE ACTIVATED*
(OOC) Pilot Junior Crewman [Trainee] Jack: AHHHH

 

-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/12/2017 at 4:54 PM, KIX said:

-1, I have not read the application but you just advertised it in OOC Chat

Cons:

Advertising Your Application

Mingey

Mic Spams Frequently

Immature

Poor Application

Pros:

Seems to mean well.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1224641186

-1

Gonna have to go with K1X on this one.

-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can an Admin deny and lock this now its pretty easy to say im not getting it at all and this should already been denied weeks ago @Ridge

Edited by Jackson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral You have come a long way, You are a lot less mingey now I barely see you minge, Your application lacks detail, You need to make your answers longer

 

I recommend exploring more areas of PAC3 then create some PAC3

creations, take screenshots and show us what you've made

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...