BC PAC 3 [TIER 1] APPLICATION

What is your In-game name:

ST SGT BC

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:138848199

Steam link:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/ObiJuan117/

Play time: 2days 19hrs

Have you used PAC Before:  Ive only started using PAC3 but after only using PAC3 for a short while ive think i could see the possibillities of pac3. ive have learned some basic techniques. i think with more practice i would be able to perfect my ability  to use PAC3, i have recieved help from my friends who are more experienced when using PAC3 and have taught me how to improve on my creations. As i would continue to learn and discover of using PAC and imply my ideas of what creations are possible when using PAC.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): Although i do not have much play time on the server.  i think im matured enough to use pac 3 as i would not break the rules when using PAC3 and i will never abused any powers whether in the form of rank or tools. i believe  i can be trusted with the responsibility of using PAC

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):   Although im currently a storm trooper, im limited to using PAC3 but i would like to add some touches to my Playermodel as it would be able to shape my character and create a story for him, as i can show his previous battle by having a robot leg/arm or having a Battlescar on his helmet. As i think this would indulge myself in the roleplay of other people. whilst im  currently on working on more ideas, i'll be using some  pacs such as the hologram and standing animation that are quite common.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):  i feel like i deserve PAC3 because of the possibility i can have with PAC3 creations,  i have many ideas i would like to implement them and have a chance to show those creations to others and improve roleplay. i think everyone deserves a chance to show their creations and imagination to others of what they can create with their creativity. 

=)

9 minutes ago, Deathaxx said:

-1 For all the other reasons people have stated.

And also for the fact it looks like you copy pasted my application and changed a few of the words around. :/

Wow. after reading your app and his together they are basically the same. I didn't even notice this at first...

• Ridge locked this topic