MHC Secretary Applications [CLOSED]

Military High Command are again holding public applications for a chance to become a MHC Secretary. We invite you to apply for a coveted administrative position and help run the Imperial Military in a variety of ways.

To apply for MHC Secretary, you will have to answer a series of questions as detailed below. You will post your application in the comment box down below or through privately messaging me on the forums. I will not accept applications through Steam or Teamspeak message.

All accepted applicants will have their names listed in a comment after applications close. You will be then forwarded to have a private interview with myself and possibly a MHC General to further process the candidates and choose the winner. We will be patient with those who cannot have interviews immediately after acceptance. Note that finalists from previous applications will be invited to go straight into the interview phase of these applications and will not need to post another written application.

You are free to ask any previous MHC Secretaries for advice on how to apply and what the job is like.

The questions are as follows:

---

What is your Steam display name?:

What is your current in-game rank and regiment?:

How much time have you spent on the server?:

How active are you in-game and on the forums?:

Do you have any kicks, warnings or bans?:

What do you know about Military High Command?:

Have you been the commanding officer or acting commanding officer of a regiment or organisation previously?:

In your opinion/experience, what is a MHC Secretary and what do they do?:

How will being a part of Military High Command benefit us and you?:

How good are you at typing?:

Do you know how to work a Google Sheets spreadsheet?:

What previous experience have you had in an administrative role such as or similar to a secretary?:

How much do you pay attention to the in-game chat window?:

How serious of a roleplayer are you?:

Do you understand/accept that, as a MHC Secretary, you will be undertaking mainly a administrative role and not a combat role?:

Do you understand/accept that, as a MHC Secretary, you may not talk about private MHC affairs with any other unauthourised person or organisation?:

Do you understand/accept that, as a MHC Secretary, you will undertake the responsibilities of (to some regard) running the Star Destroyer and Imperial Military and bear the consequences of any failures?:

---

ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 7:00PM/19:00 AEDT ON THURSDAY 7TH OF DECEMBER, 2017. SUBMISSIONS THAT ARE LATE, NOT WELL DETAILED OR NOT SERIOUS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.

---

If you want further information into how MHC Secretaries operate, follow this Google Sheets link. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a4F0IqkRFaYP_QGzCy8FKdOvDoCRvUptzckX7_6bHzA/edit?usp=sharing

We wish all applicants the best of luck.

- MHC Secretary AI Chef Jr. - replacement leading Secretary and Secretarial Control - 

Edited by Chef
  • Upvote 3

mesa

Lance Corporal of Storm Marines | In game name: Genos 

Total Time played: 1 Week, 10 hours, 33 minutes. (This would of been more, due to issues with my PC I was unable to play for an extended period of 5 months) 

As of late November, I have been playing a minimum of 1 hour a day on the server. On the forums I regularly look at or respond to posts.

I have a clean slate. I have no Warnings, Kicks or bans. 

MHC, Is the leading Generals or Higher Echelon of the Imperial Army. Consisting of the most respected men of the Imperial Empire besides the Moff and Grand Admiral. To expand, MHC's job is to command all commanding officers, brief them on missions, issue leadership training for possible future commanders or the casual SGT and to represent the best role model of a Imperial Trooper. This while being a lot of paperwork doesn't prevent MHC from shining during field missions where their skills gained out of prior commanding can be used to position troopers at pivotal points and change the tide of the battle. A MHC General's job on a field mission consists of: Commanding squadrons or Companies worth of troopers, Sending Sitreps or Status Reports back to the FOB/LZ and co-ordinating large scale pushes that consist of multiple different regiments when a singular regiment cannot pierce the enemy lines. 

Have you been the commanding officer or acting commanding officer of a regiment or organisation previously?:

During the period where the Imperial Home-base was the Rishimoon map, I was Shore Commander for a term of a month. 

A MHC Secretary helps the Generals do all administrative work, at a base level: Assistant Secretary, You will do work similar to just getting beverages for the General and request the recruits will be trained. MHC Secretaries will commonly assist the general with all his needs and at the highest position as a Secretary, "Generals Representative", You will be tasked with representing the General when he is unable to attend certain events. The secretary's job is to make the Generals job easier, if you were to put it into simple words.

By joining the MHC Secretaries, I can have a new look into the background roles of Imperial RP, which will improve my quality of RP across every server that I play. This one being the only one I play at the moment, but it is best to think about the future.

Furthermore, By having me inside MHC you will be benefited by: My serious manner when it comes to jobs of the administrative role, my work ethic which I will continually attempt to help other Secretaries with any work if my workload isn't topped off already and my ability to work in a team. (Not gonna lie this is starting to sound like a job interview, maybe it secretly is.) As i'll happily work with anybody that is willing to put the effort in.  

I believe that I am quite a fast typer when given the peace and quiet to do so. I will casually make mistakes but as most people should, I proof read before initially submitting any work. 

I have known how to do this since I was young. Although, I do not know all the functions in relation to Google Spreadsheets. I most likely could learn all required functions to know quite quickly as I see myself as a fast learner.

What previous experience have you had in an administrative role such as or similar to a secretary?:

There was an occurrence that I won't speak about where I got some experience, Chef would know. Anyway, besides that little incident we don't speak about, I have a small amount of experience, This was mostly gained from staff roles on DarkRP and Star Wars RP servers where I would need to do paperwork in relation to faction applications and writing ban reports for the owner of a DarkRP server.

Normally I look over when I see "Comms" or I'm directly chatting with someone. Although, time to time I find myself staring at the chat box for an extended period. 

How serious of a roleplayer are you?:

Instead of piling on how much of a good roleplayer I am because you have probably heard it all before. Give me a situation and tell me how serious I need to be then I'll do it. 

Do you understand/accept that, as a MHC Secretary, you will be undertaking mainly a administrative role and not a combat role?:

Yes. I have seen the work that a MHC Secretary does. 

Do you understand/accept that, as a MHC Secretary, you may not talk about private MHC affairs with any other unauthourised person or organisation?:

Yes, I will not discuss MHC issues outside MHC

Do you understand/accept that, as a MHC Secretary, you will undertake the responsibilities of (to some regard) running the Star Destroyer and Imperial Military and bear the consequences of any failures?:

Yes, If someone in MHC screws up, We all screw up

Thank you for taking the time to read my MHC Secretary App. 

Edited by Megumin ⎲
Correcting some punctuation issues.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

What is your Steam display name?: Papa

What is your current in-game rank and regiment?: Navy Chief

How much time have you spent on the server?: 3 weeks 4 days

How active are you in-game and on the forums?: Everyday

Do you have any kicks, warnings or bans?: No

What do you know about Military High Command?: MHC help run the Military trought the generals orders. They are resposible for making decisions surrounding military tactics, law and order, recruitment and education of troopers.  They assist in promotioning troopers to high ranks within their regiment and the Military. (SGT Tests) Also, they keep track of any new recruits that make their wat onboard the Star Destroier (Through the Recruit forms) MHC create tactics of how to overcome rebel forces when troopers head out on missions. They also enforce Law and Order onship. If any trooper is not up to the standard they will quite willingly consequent them or in some cases execute. If a new Law comes up MHC will be the ones to notify the troopers that this is in place and that it is now the standard.  Finally MHC create classroom sessions to help educate the troopers aboard on their basic skills (Faces, Formations, Knowledge) and work along side Navy and ISB with various tasks that might be set by the higher ups. 

Have you been the commanding officer or acting commanding officer of a regiment or organisation previously?: Yes, Shadow Guard.

In your opinion/experience, what is a MHC Secretary and what do they do?: They are the ones who listen to the generals orders and assist in making them happen. At Commander meetings they take the minutes. They assist in trooper recruitment and education as well as following tasks given by the generals to better of the military. Notify troopers of new Laws that are to be enforced by the troops and hold classroom sessions to educate/teach troopers the basic skills needed aboard the Star Destroier. 

How will being a part of Military High Command benefit us and you?: I was part of Navy before I was shadow guard commander and are currently Navy so I know a lot about passive RP. I haven't been in Navy all that long after I left Shadow Guard so I was really interested in a job that focuses on Passive RP rather than fighting. I've been keen on the secretary job for a while now and I'm very excited to see it avaliable. I'm just not enjoying Navy like I use to and are looking for a change. 

How good are you at typing?: I have written multiple reports for Navy over the past 8 months so I have had a lot of experience with writing. I enjoy writing notes and adding what everyone says. The secretary job can be very stressful especially at the Commander meeting when you have to type and listen at the same time but I believe I'm capable of doing that. 

Do you know how to work a Google Sheets spreadsheet?: Yes very well. 

What previous experience have you had in an administrative role such as or similar to a secretary?: I was Navy so I did reports on the ship's cleanliness, recruitment, trainings etc. 

How much do you pay attention to the in-game chat window?: I always glance down at the text unless I am in an RP situation. I do this because if someone is answering a question I can answer it for them. I'm quite a peoples person. 

How serious of a roleplayer are you?: I am an event master so my job is to create serious RP. WHenever I'm on the server I will focus on keeping to serious RP as the Imperial Gaming standards is to stay serious at all times. 

Do you understand/accept that, as a MHC Secretary, you will be undertaking mainly a administrative role and not a combat role?: Yes I do.

Do you understand/accept that, as a MHC Secretary, you may not talk about private MHC affairs with any other unauthourised person or organisation?: Of course.

Do you understand/accept that, as a MHC Secretary, you will undertake the responsibilities of (to some regard) running the Star Destroyer and Imperial Military and bear the consequences of any failures?: Of course. I will take any sacrafice for the Empire. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

steam name:

Ainzil

In game rank and regiment:

Master chief/Master sergeant, Navy

Time on server:

6 days 7 hours (Not the longest time  I know but I still think I have a chance) 

Activity:

I am fairly active on the server sinking a few hours in it a day, I am even more active on Sundays as I have nothing on. My activity on the forums however is lacking as I have more of a ghost like presence, reading most posts but rarely commenting.

Kicks, Warnings or Bans:

I have absolutely no kicks, warnings or bans

What I know about MHC:

I know that MHC is in charge of the empires military. They plan the battles, direct the troopers and make sure the rebels never get a chance to hit us. On the server MHC is in charge of orchestrating the sergeant and officer tests and make sure all the regiments are under control. They hold meetings debriefing commanders on up cumming missions or objectives and tell them the plan of attack for these missions. They can also work as field commanders if the situation calls.

Have I been commander or acting commander of a regiment:

I'm not sure if this counts but when I first joined the server my mate had just become the commander of Terror Troopers and he made me second in command, making me acting commander here and there but that didn't last long as I shortly left for engineers and my mate left for sith. I also sometimes get to command when no high ranking navy are on and therefore get control over the crewman which i command successfully.

What is a MHC secretary:

A MHC secretary is there to assist the generals in any way, from simply getting them drinks to taking over for them in there absence. A secretary can conduct testing for up and coming soldiers in the art of being a sergeant and a officer. They also manage spreadsheets and documents for the military.

How will me becoming part of MHC help:

I will be helpful because I am a trustworthy person who can do what they are told, but also can lead when it needs to be done. I generally stay away form trouble and can look after myself, but I can also work in a team when duty calls. I have all ways enjoyed the officer type roles over the boots on the ground hence why I joined navy and have gotten this far, this will be helpful as I am trained in the art of passive RP.

How good am I at typing:

I have gotten quite good at typing through my time in navy as we all ways have to answer request from chat, these request range from the reservation of areas to pilots wishing to take off or land. I have also written reports for navy on numerous occasions.

Do I know the ways of the spread sheet:

I don't know a whole lot but I am willing to learn and put in the effort to learn how to use google spread sheet and I am a fast learner so I think even if I am left to teach myself I could still do it.

Previous experience with administrative roles:

I don't have much of an experience with these roles though in navy I do have to make reports and such so its not like I don't know anything in this area. 

Paying attention to in game chat:

I generally keep i good eye on it because of my time in navy, making sure no request goes unanswered.

How serious of a roleplayer am I:

I am serious in public and during events but when its just me and some friends I am open to relax a little and have some fun.

I accept and already have experience in such roles.

I understand.

I understand.

• Upvote 1

What is your Steam display name?: pinejack [PFD]

What is your current in-game rank and regiment?: Stormtrooper Private Krystal

How much time have you spent on the server?: 03w 2d 05h 00m

How active are you in-game and on the forums?: I am pretty active on the server, coming on for at least three hours every day. I am probably even more active on the forums, being on it almost constantly. 

Do you have any kicks, warnings or bans?: I have one warning on my record from Cody on 17.09.2017 for disconnecting during an arrest when in reality, my internet dropped out which resulted in my dropping from the server, TeamSpeak, etc.

What do you know about Military High Command?: Military High Command consists of the best and most responsible players on the server. Military High Command is in charge of all military regiments and is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the military regiments from Law and Order to Military Strategy. They are responsible with making sure that all regiments are doing what they are meant to be doing, that everything within the regimental command structure is working smoothly, along with sorting out issues between troopers and their commanders, or between commanders of different regiments. They are also charged with running commanders meetings to address any concerns or issues that may have arisen over the past week. They are also charged with running mission briefings before events and distributing the responsibilities between each regiment, along with listening to the ideas of commanders for the event.

Have you been the commanding officer or acting commanding officer of a regiment or organisation previously?: I have held the following high ranking positions within regiments in the past. These jobs have required me to oversee and look after the regiment that I am in command of along with making, updating and correcting various sheets and documents (especially within ISB).

• Shadow Guard - Commander
  • Storm Marine - Colonel
  • Pilots - Wing Commander
  • Saber Guard - Captain
  • ISB - Director

In your opinion/experience, what is an MHC Secretary and what do they do?: A Military HIgh Command Secretary has a great number of jobs to do not only just with MHC, but with all troopers and divisions aboard the ship. An MHC Secretary is responsible for booking meetings with the various Generals when required by a trooper, commander or other persons. Along with this, they are responsible with running not only the Sergeant tests for Corporals whos commanders wish for them to be promoted, but also to undertake the Officer Cadet tests for those Master Sergeants who have done an exceptional job and whos commanders wish for them to be promoted. An MHC Secretary is also responsible for doing certain tasks around the ship from facilitating various meetings outside of MHC, giving the General's messages to those who require them and vis versa. An MHC Secretary is the person who is almost solely responsible for Military High Command running as smoothly and effectively as possible. 

How will being a part of Military High Command benefit us and you?: I believe that allowing me to be a member of Military High Command will drastically improve the effectiveness of MHC as I would be a new, fresh, person who would be able to help out all of MHC (more specifically Chef) as I am aware that all of them are under quite a lot of pressure at the moment due to being understaffed due to the most recent secretary, Roostine, leaving for marauders. I believe that it will be able to give me a good change to what I have been currently doing (and have done in the past) as over the past several months, I have grown tired of being just a trooper who shoots people, or a Sith who stabs people. I have always wanted to return to the secretarial role on the server and I believe that this is the best opportunity for that.

How good are you at typing?: I believe that I am very good at typing most of the time as I am generally pretty accurate and quick with my typing, along with rarely making any spelling errors.

Do you know how to work a Google Sheets spreadsheet?: I would say that I am pretty good at working with Google Spreadsheets as I have been using them for many years, and I have been using them almost the whole time I have been on the server for various uses and applications.

What previous experience have you had in an administrative role such as or similar to a secretary?: I was previously the first ever ISB Secretary back in late December/early January when the server was still relatively new. This job required me to make up spreadsheets and documents for the ISB Director at the time. In more recent times, I have also done a lot of administrative things within MHC, both when I was in command of the Storm Marines, as well as when I was Commander of the Shadow Guard as there was a lack of secretaries.

How much do you pay attention to the in-game chat window?: When I am ingame I almost always read the in-game chat window as I like to know what is going on. If I have gone AFK or had to alt-tab for whatever reason, I also generally open up chat and scroll back to see what has happened whilst I was gone as it gives me a good indication of what has gone on, whether it be during normal roleplay, during a meeting or whilst an event is taking place.

How serious of a roleplayer are you?: I would consider myself as a relatively serious roleplayer as I am generally in-character and doing my job. In saying that, I do also have a good laugh every now and then as most other players would.

Do you understand/accept that, as an MHC Secretary, you will be undertaking mainly an administrative role and not a combat role?: I do understand that as a Military High Command, a lot of the job is desk based and not out in the field shooting Rebels. This is one of the reasons why I am applying for this role.

Do you understand/accept that, as an MHC Secretary, you may not talk about private MHC affairs with any other unauthorised person or organisation?: I understand that as a Military High Command Secretary there are certain expectations that are meant to be upheld, which includes not openly discussing MHC matters with those who have no need to know. I have had several jobs in the past where this has been needed so I believe that I am quite capable of keeping secrets.

Do you understand/accept that, as an MHC Secretary, you will undertake the responsibilities of (to some regard) running the Star Destroyer and Imperial Military and bear the consequences of any failures?: I understand that as a Military High Command Secretary, I would be expected to undertake certain responsibilities and that if I fail at doing my duties, I may be punished accordingly.

What is your Steam display name?

[IG] Kumo

What is your current in-game rank and regiment?

Junior Engineer Kumo

How much time have you spent on the server?

4 weeks 6 days

How active are you in-game and on the forums?

I am extremely active when I try, being on for most of the night after school and almost all day on weekends, currently I have been inactive due to computer problems however they have been resolved and I will become active again.

Do you have any kicks, warnings or bans?

I have 1 warning from a while ago in which I cannot remember exactly what happened, however that was probably when I wasn't apart of the community and came on here to minge (which I regret)

My 2nd warning was disrespecting a staff member in which I deeply regret, I didn't mean it to offend the person and after apologised and regretted my action. I have learnt to think before saying things after this situation.

What do you know about Military High Command?

I know and understand that MHC are the ones who keep the Military structure and those who fall under their jurisdiction organised. If the military lacked the MHC it would fall to pieces, regiments would be disorganised and without properly trained leaders, recruits wouldn't be getting trained and the campaigns/missions we venture on would end in disaster. They are the back bone of the Military side of the empire and are a required aspect to keep order within the regiments.

Have you been the commanding officer or acting commanding officer of a regiment or organisation previously?

I was Chief Foreman of the engineers for over a month which gave me that leading experience.

In your opinion/experience, what is a MHC Secretary and what do they do?

The Secretaries of MHC are the ground of the organisation they take a lot of the heat off the generals which includes but is not limited to:

- Marking and performing leadership tests

- Ensuring that the recruits are getting trained and places are being properly guarded.

- Other types of paperwork like regimental hangar bookings, appointments and writing up and preparing meeting documents.

How will being a part of Military High Command benefit us and you?

Military High Command would be benefited by having another hard working secretary that does their job, it would take some work off the other secretary's and improve everyone role play experience. I will be benefited by helping my one aim on the server, to make sure the experience for players thrives and make sure everyone gets the help they need.

How good are you at typing?

I have a lot of experience in using a keyboard and I am a person who is very precise and fast.

Do you know how to work a Google Sheets spreadsheet?

I use spreadsheets and doc's daily and know how to effectively use one.

What previous experience have you had in an administrative role such as or similar to a secretary?

The only experience I have in such a role was in navy, I was in it for roughly 2-3 weeks and made many documents whilst in it.

How much do you pay attention to the in-game chat window?: I am always keeping my eyes open and looking at new messages.

How serious of a roleplayer are you?

When I want and need to be, I can be a very serious one. I have a lot of experience in SeriousRP as I used to play hl2rp (the clockwork one) and if I am determined like I would be for this role I would roleplay to the best of my ability.

Do you understand/accept that, as a MHC Secretary, you will be undertaking mainly a administrative role and not a combat role?

I completely understand that I am not applying for a combat role.

Do you understand/accept that, as a MHC Secretary, you may not talk about private MHC affairs with any other unauthorised person or organisation?

I acknowledge that I may not discuss any MHC affairs and for good reason, to prevent any sensitive information getting leaked into the wrong hands.

Do you understand/accept that, as a MHC Secretary, you will undertake the responsibilities of (to some regard) running the Star Destroyer and Imperial Military and bear the consequences of any failures?

I completely understand.

Signed: Kumo

Edited by Kumo

Thank you for applying, Myself and the other generals and secretaries will be looking over the apps within next few days deciding who the new secretaries will be good luck to you all and may the best suited win

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
3 hours ago, Imposing said:

Thank you for applying, Myself and the other generals and secretaries will be looking over the apps within next few days deciding who the new secretaries will be good luck to you all and may the best suited win

Good luck to you all!

19 hours ago, Ainzil said:

steam name:

Ainzil

Master chief/Master sergeant, Navy

Time on server:

6 days 7 hours (Not the longest time  I know but I still think I have a chance) 

Activity:

I am fairly active on the server sinking a few hours in it a day, I am even more active on Sundays as I have nothing on. My activity on the forums however is lacking as I have more of a ghost like presence, reading most posts but rarely commenting.

Kicks, Warnings or Bans:

I have absolutely no kicks, warnings or bans

What I know about MHC:

I know that MHC is in charge of the empires military. They plan the battles, direct the troopers and make sure the rebels never get a chance to hit us. On the server MHC is in charge of orchestrating the sergeant and officer tests and make sure all the regiments are under control. They hold meetings debriefing commanders on up cumming missions or objectives and tell them the plan of attack for these missions. They can also work as field commanders if the situation calls.

I'm not sure if this counts but when I first joined the server my mate had just become the commander of Terror Troopers and he made me second in command, making me acting commander here and there but that didn't last long as I shortly left for engineers and my mate left for sith. I also sometimes get to command when no high ranking navy are on and therefore get control over the crewman which i command successfully.

What is a MHC secretary:

A MHC secretary is there to assist the generals in any way, from simply getting them drinks to taking over for them in there absence. A secretary can conduct testing for up and coming soldiers in the art of being a sergeant and a officer. They also manage spreadsheets and documents for the military.

How will me becoming part of MHC help:

I will be helpful because I am a trustworthy person who can do what they are told, but also can lead when it needs to be done. I generally stay away form trouble and can look after myself, but I can also work in a team when duty calls. I have all ways enjoyed the officer type roles over the boots on the ground hence why I joined navy and have gotten this far, this will be helpful as I am trained in the art of passive RP.

How good am I at typing:

I have gotten quite good at typing through my time in navy as we all ways have to answer request from chat, these request range from the reservation of areas to pilots wishing to take off or land. I have also written reports for navy on numerous occasions.

Do I know the ways of the spread sheet:

I don't know a whole lot but I am willing to learn and put in the effort to learn how to use google spread sheet and I am a fast learner so I think even if I am left to teach myself I could still do it.

Previous experience with administrative roles:

I don't have much of an experience with these roles though in navy I do have to make reports and such so its not like I don't know anything in this area. 

Paying attention to in game chat:

I generally keep i good eye on it because of my time in navy, making sure no request goes unanswered.

How serious of a roleplayer am I:

I am serious in public and during events but when its just me and some friends I am open to relax a little and have some fun.

I accept and already have experience in such roles.

I understand.

I understand.

Ainzil would be a fantastic secretary, having know him for a long time I can safely say he would extend and enrich everyone's roleplay experience if given this position.

What is your Steam display name?: Snap

What is your current in-game rank and regiment?: Trainee/ Navy Guard 

How much time have you spent on the server?: I have 6 days overall but have been on this server since last year.

How active are you in-game and on the forums?: I am mostly active every night.

Do you have any kicks, warnings or bans?: 1 warning and that cause I was minging and that was when I first started.

What do you know about Military High Command?: I know that they run all the Empire military and conduct and figure out strategies. They also help run the ship by giving out orders to certain regiments to guard the bridge or the MHC they also tell Sgts+ to recruit newcomers to the servers so that they can join our community. they also conduct commander meetings to tell them the situation before debrief and give them vital information. If there wasn't MHC the ship would be disorganized and the roleplay aspect would be what it is right now. and I thank the MHC staff for making this server great and the events.

Have you been the commanding officer or acting commanding officer of a regiment or organization previously?: No, but I have been in multiple regiments that  have been Attack, defense or Guarding and as well as navy so I have done Spreadsheets

In your opinion/experience, what is an MHC Secretary and what do they do?: They help the community by notifying what people should be doing in comms, they also give out drinks to the MHC and other higher-ups they also go to tryouts and check if recruits are being trained. They also do an assortment of paperwork like Hangar bookings, Regimental tryouts booking and SGT/officer cadet tests.

How will being a part of Military High Command benefit us and you?: I believe that I can bring a supportive role that will help the community by doing what a secretary does best in any way possible by upholding the MHC values.

How good are you at typing?: I believe that I am very good and can keep up with what you tell me to write on a keyboard.

Do you know how to work a Google Sheets spreadsheet?: Yes

What previous experience have you had in an administrative role such as or similar to a secretary?: None

How much do you pay attention to the in-game chat window?: All the time because I can get bored and I check what people are saying in chat a lot

How serious of a roleplayer are you?: I am always a serious roleplayer

Do you understand/accept that, as an MHC Secretary, you will be undertaking mainly an administrative role and not a combat role?: Yes and I believe I can fulfill that role because I play a Naval Guard

Do you understand/accept that, as an MHC Secretary, you may not talk about private MHC affairs with any other unauthorized person or organization?: I will not let any rebel scum persuade me into giving the information even if I am taken Hostage and tortured, I will not talk.

Do you understand/accept that, as an MHC Secretary, you will undertake the responsibilities of (in some regard) running the Star Destroyer and Imperial Military and bear the consequences of any failures?: Yes sir

Steam Name:

Butcher232

Lance Corporal; Nova Troopers.

Time on server:

3 days and 7 hours.

How Active are You In-game and on the forums:

I am very active on the server, but I cannot say the same about the forums.

Kicks, Warnings or Bans:

Two warns for an OOC dispute; these were roughly six months ago.

What do you know about MHC:

I know that MHC ,effectively , controls the entire ship and handles disputes.

No.

What is a MHC secretary:

An MHC secretary is practically the Major General's and above's executive assistant. 

How will being a member of MHC benifit us?

I am an honest, trustworthy person and this position is right up my alley.

How good are you at typing?

I am very good at typing, I do make a few mistakes from time-to-time but I think thatmy typing skills are adequate enough to suit a MHC secretary.

Do you know how to work a Google Sheets spreadsheet?

Yes, I know Google Sheets inside and out.

Do you have any previous experience with administrative roles?

No, but personally I think that this position is right up my alley and I will enjoy it. I am also a very, very quick learner.

How much do you pay attention to the in-game chat box?

As a previous Nova Trooper, whilst guarding MHC I do keep an eye on the chat box.

How serious of a roleplayer are you?

On a scale of one to ten, about a 9 / 10.

Yes.

I do.

I do.

8 minutes ago, Butcher232 said:

Butcher232

Lance Corporal; Nova Troopers.

Quite active in-game, although not very active on the forums.

Yes, two warnings; for an OOC argument that has since be resolved. (NOTE: This was from roughly 6 months ago.)

I know that military high command is responsible for, effectively, running the ship and deasl

No, I have not.

Yes, extremely.

Yes I do,

I pay a substantial of attention to the in-game chat windows.

How serious of a roleplayer are you?: On a scale of 1-10 probably a 9/10.

Do you understand/accept that, as a MHC Secretary, you will be undertaking mainly a administrative role and not a combat role?: Yes.

Do you understand/accept that, as a MHC Secretary, you may not talk about private MHC affairs with any other unauthourised person or organisation?: Yes.

Yes.

i'm sorry but this looks to be not taken very seriously

22 minutes ago, Red said:

if you really want it, you need to add ALOT more detail

Too late now, deadline ended sixteen minutes ago, I am not very good at writing applications, so if anything that will be my downfall. :(

MHC SECRETARY APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.

I apologise for the late official closure, I was away and @Fox failed to remember to close it for me. Edit: GODDAMNIT ONE MINUTE LATE

Thank you to everybody who has applied. Military High Command will now go through each applicant and decide who our finalists are. The finalists will then go through an interview with myself and possibly another MHC General.

Remember, all finalists from the previous applications are invited to go straight into the interview process of the applications.

Keep posted.

Edited by Chef
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

All applications have been analysed and discussed and we have some clear winners.

Congratulations to:

You four have won a chance to become a part of Military High Command! All of you have been granted private interviews which will take place in the coming days. These interviews will properly narrow down who will take the two available spots. There is also the possibility of one of the finalists filling in an additional MHC Receptionist role if it is greenlit by Caboose.

Thank you to everybody who has applied and for their dedication and appreciation for the role. Until next time.

Edited by Chef
  • Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, Chef said:

All applications have been analysed and discussed and we have some clear winners.

Congratulations to:

You four have won a chance to become a part of Military High Command! All of you have been granted private interviews which will take place in the coming days. These interviews will properly narrow down who will take the two available spots. There is also the possibility of one of the finalists filling in an additional MHC Receptionist role if it is greenlit by Caboose.

Thank you to everybody who has applied and for their dedication and appreciation for the role. Until next time.

Thank you to the Generals for giving me this opportunity to become a Secretary within Military High Command.

Good luck to the finalists, I hope you do well.

8 minutes ago, Chef said:

Congratulations to:

Thank you to all MHC members including the wonderful Chef. Best of luck to all of us in the interviews.

• Cody locked this topic