Axx's PAC3 (Tier 1) Application

What is your In-game name: DT Major 73-02 Axx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52897785

Steam linkhttp://steamcommunity.com/id/Deathaxx/

Play time: 2 weeks 1 day 2 hours

Have you used PAC Before: I'm only just scratching the surface of PAC3, but after only using it for a short amount of time,  I believe I have grasped many basic techniques that, with more practice, could be perfected. I have receieved help from one or two people, just to learn the basics, and the rest I picked up on myself. Obviously I don't want to be a burden for other PAC users, bugging them constantly to help me, but I think I can safetly say there are a few players that wouldn't mind giving me a helping hand if I were to ask. I will continue to learn and discover new possibilities of what creations are possible in PAC.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): Hopefully in the time that I've been playing on the server I have proven myself to be a trustworthy person. I have never abused any of the powers that I have obtained, whether that be in the form of tools or rank. I have made many friends on the server and I believe they would all agree that I can be trusted with the responsiblities that come with PAC3. I know the repercussions that come with abusing such a gift, and I would never be stupid enough to throw away an opportunity like PAC.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): Although I am currently a Death Trooper, which some would say are very limited in regards to PAC, I still feel like I can add my own little touches here and there to increase the uniqueness of my person. I will not only be making PAC's for myself but also other regiments like ISB and possibly sith. Obviously the future isn't set in stone, so there may come a time when I join another regiment, and when that happens I would like the ability to adapt my personality into that regiment, in the form of PAC.

Here are some screenshots of things that I have made with only the little experience I have:

Robot leg made from scratch:

Spoiler

20171206143227_1.thumb.jpg.98024334f2ddfc0e910855174663653b.jpg

Robot arm, made from another model in the server:

Spoiler

20171206143304_1.thumb.jpg.4b8ac10f04cf67502bb035944f0fed4a.jpg

Sith Aura:

Obviously this is very basic PAC, but I am always learning every day, and if I aquired PAC, I could not only get the assessment of other players on the server, but also any assistance that  they would lend to me.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): After only using PAC3 for the short time I have, I can already see the posibilities of creations. I have many ideas that I would like to implement, and hopefully I can have the chance to show those ideas to others. I believe that PAC3 could broaden the way I play, and add a new level of opportunity to the situations that I come across. I think everyone deserves a chance to show their imagination and ideas of what they can create.

After submitting this application, I will continue to work on ideas that I have, and will upload screenshots once completed. Thank you for taking the time to read my application :)

EDITS:

- Added Sith Aura PAC example

• Upvote 2

+Support, Axx is a great friend of mine and is well trusted.
This is also a really nice application and it shows his dedication towards achieving the ability to use PAC to better his RP and those around him.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, |Stryker| said:

+Support, Axx is a great friend of mine and is well trusted.
This is also a really nice application and it shows his dedication towards achieving the ability to use PAC to better his RP and those around him.

^^^^^ +1

Neutral

Good play time

Would like to see what exactly you plan to do to your model

Want to know what you can do to improve RP scenarios for those around you.

Something that is a drawback for guarding regiments is that you don't get to roam around and interact with everyone. You have 2 weeks playtime but some players may never see you. Especially as DT, you guard a checkpoint behind a checkpoint. I've personally had no interactions with you. So my +1 will be purely of your PAc skills. Show me your ideas and I'll change to +1.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, LePaul said:

Neutral

Good play time

Would like to see what exactly you plan to do to your model

Want to know what you can do to improve RP scenarios for those around you.

Something that is a drawback for guarding regiments is that you don't get to roam around and interact with everyone. You have 2 weeks playtime but some players may never see you. Especially as DT, you guard a checkpoint behind a checkpoint. I've personally had no interactions with you. So my +1 will be purely of your PAc skills. Show me your ideas and I'll change to +1.

I agree with this.

I'm a neutral for now, but definitely am more than willing to change to a +1.

Best of luck!

• Like 1

@Delta @|Stryker| @Emerald @Ramirez @Ralla @Lincoln @Hisoka 

Thanks for the support guys, really means a lot :)

Now to answer @LePaul , 

As I and others said, Death Trooper models are quite limited to what we can change with PAC, and I wouldn't want to change too much of the iconic armor. What I had in mind was just small changes that look aesthetically pleasing, but also don't break away from that "Star Wars" feel. Examples would be; robotic limbs, laser sight for the E-11D , smoke that curls out of the barrel and holstered weapons that actually appear attached to my back/sides. I am still finding new inspiration as I go and discovering how far the limitations of PAC go.

As for how I will improve RP for those around me, One of the main reasons I'm interested in PAC, is the idea of adding immersion to situations otherwise blocked behind a line of text, examples would be, If I were to assist ISB in interrogations and they needed someone to do the dirty work, instead of typing out " /me hits the prisoner" and watching them react as I stand there motionless, I could actually use PAC to run an animation of me bringing my fist to my face and taking a swing and even (If Tier 1 allows it) playing a sound byte of an impact. Another example would be, when my health were to get to a certain level, my body would start leaking blood and scratches and marks would form on my armor, giving medics an indication that I am indeed injured.

And while I understand that I might not meet everyone on the ship day to day, I feel like the people that I do have interactions with, can have that extra level of immersion when playing, and hopefully they are impressed by it.

• Upvote 3
On 07/12/2017 at 3:46 PM, GarrTatham said:

+1 
- Great App

- well-known

- Good PACs

- Good ideas

PS - The Sith Aura, the youtube video doesn't work it says 'The Video Is Unavailable'

+1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Ridge locked this topic