Frenchys PAC3 [Tier 1] Application

What is your in-game name: Stormtrooper Private Ames Bunkle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:141188434

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242642596/

Play time: 5 Weeks [Not including that restart, but i've been here since Early January]

Have you used PAC3 before: Yes, ive been doing the basics and now that im pretty good at ive started doing some more harder stuff. But i'm definitely not a pro at it. I think i can learn quick.

Why should you be trusted with PAC: I think i can be trusted with PAC because i've been with this community for such along time. i would'nt waste it by abusing PAC. After being ex-staff and all the work i've done in the Ad team. I would'nt throw it away. I would not abuse or use PAC in the wrong ways, it would be kept strictly for character Rp and Rp in general. I may enjoy having a laugh but in Rp i know what i need to do and ill take it seriously.

Why do you want PAC: I want PAC for probably the same reason a lot of people have applied, it will heavily improve my roleplaying capabilities, not only as a player but as my character. PAC will really help out with those tiny details that make Rp all the more fun and that's mainly why i would like to have it. If possible id like to extend my  new found knowledge of PAC to help other people in their Rp endeavors.

Why do you deserve PAC: I don't like to think i deserve anything here, but if i had to say i deserved PAC i'd place it on my worth as an ex-staff member, trusted and dedicated to the better of the server. I like knowing others are having a good time and even though i can't do that as much i as i used to. It still helps having those tools to help you Rp not just for my own Rp experience but PAC can be utilized for the Rp of others. 

So Ive been attempting to learn and woth the help of Fox and YouTube and tried and made my first attempt. Even though it's really nothing special I'm proud about it:

4000_screenshots_20180107152350_1.thumb.jpg.6755ce84f2124f78b999de5b41f4e2da.jpg

NOTE: I know most of you probably know i haven't been on. That was true, i took not so much a break but retreat to work on the Ad team and i myself if that makes sense. I am back on the server regularly now. Thanks for taking the time to read this and thanks for understanding.

Edited by FrenchyFries
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey Frenchy,

Its good to see you back and active on the server. Your Application is well writen and constructed. It provides clear and understandable points which make sense. Your application can be easily read, using the colours to see the difference between Question and Answer.

+1

All I ask is that you keep your activity going. :)

Twinkie

31 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

Hey Frenchy,

Its good to see you back and active on the server. Your Application is well writen and constructed. It provides clear and understandable points which make sense. Your application can be easily read, using the colours to see the difference between Question and Answer.

+1

All I ask is that you keep your activity going. :)

Twinkie

^^^^ +1 <3

• 3 weeks later...
  • Ridge locked this topic