Chef's PAC3 Tier 2 Application

3 hours ago, draKe said:

Still would love a copy of that marauder armour ;)

It's not easy to have the Marauders go and raid some ancient planet/tomb to grab you some spare armour.

Again, thank you so much everybody for all of the feedback!

8 hours ago, Haz said:

Your pac is really awesome, if you get tier 2 i believe you can expand on what is already awesome and make it awesomely awesome : P 

That's what I hope I can do! :)

I don't want to seem like a suck-up or cheesy, but thank you, all of you, for all of this great feedback!

+1

Sadly there is no larger font size available, Chef has made some truly AMAZING things with pac and continues to do so, her role as secretary allows her to enhance rp dramatically with drinks, A.I interfaces and her typing animations. In my opinion there is no reason he should not be given access to teir 2, it will make the stuff he makes even cooler.

Good luck Chef, I hope you get it!

BUMP

Update: I've done a few minor adjustments, such as a new battery unit and adding water as a serving choice, but nothing really post-worthy (plus I'm not in-game at the moment, need to get ready to see The Last Jedi midnight screening xD). I had plans to make a full blown fruit platter with extreme detail but my PAC file became too large for the server to accept (over 225kb). My current PAC file is at 196kb as it is so there is not much room for detailed addition, unless I cut down on detail and focus on function (when can be done, at the expense of self-accomplishment).

+1
Whenever I see one of Chef's PAC3 ideas in game, it always brings a fun and immersive experience with them. His character being a droid could allow him to bring forward even more PAC3 ideas with the use of Tier 2.

Best of luck with your application.

BUMP

I have added a MHC pauldron taken from one of the General models (don't worry, I was allowed to ;)) which took too much time to clip, resize, reposition and overall deal with. The end result is pretty nice.

rp_stardestroyer_ig_v20063.thumb.jpg.072feca7669e7f40a59190bc4d404fa0.jpg

I have also decided to post the additions from my last bump as well as I was not able to at the time.

rp_stardestroyer_ig_v20064.thumb.jpg.6aaea00263205216024240beab94d22d.jpgrp_stardestroyer_ig_v20065.thumb.jpg.28c55c8cd539d4f733d23cf303aa37f2.jpg

I have redone the main battery unit on my back. Instead of it being a bright, colourful rectangle which slowly gets shorter as time passes, I have decided to condense it into the same battery unit which is featured on my front. As time passes, the colour in the battery changes from green to red-  this is possible thanks to @Tex's help. I have also added labels to the batteries to improve realism and to show what each battery stands for.

rp_stardestroyer_ig_v20068.thumb.jpg.ce4d4046253f3ba2f30cd25a2b78fc6b.jpgrp_stardestroyer_ig_v20069.thumb.jpg.bf31ae081b95952e1d4cc8445e17d362.jpg

I have added a blue milk martini and water as beverage choices when I am holding my serving platter. This allows more opportunity for roleplay as there are now more choices of beverage that I can serve and that people can ask for.

Edited by Chef
  • Upvote 1
  • Ridge locked this topic