My Game Is Broken

7 minutes ago, Red said:

delete alot of ur addons

maybe put -heapsize 8388608 in ur launch options

ive done both of them they dont work

7 minutes ago, Imposing said:

Remove TF2 from your gmod

i dont have TF2

@Foxhelped me with this exact issue. This is what he said.

Delete ALL Addons.

Do this by -

This PC> Local Disk (C:) >Program Files> Steam> steamapps> common> Garrysmod> garrysmod> addons

And deleting all GMA Files.

Then goto your Bin and delete them all.

Then goto the workshop, goto your subscriptions and one by one, delete your addons by spam clicking.

Then, once all your addons are gone, go into Gmod and load it up, check if all your addons are gone, then restart garrys mod and load it up again, just to be safe.

Then open a single player server and play it for a while. just mess around i dunno...

then go and jump on IG. Everything should be an error. Thats good! Now play for like 5 min and log off and reinstall all IG's addons.

If you cant get onto IG, contact an admin to set you to a Recruit while you are sending client info. Then load into the game.

That method worked for me.

1 minute ago, Twinkie said:

Delete ALL Addons.

Do this by -

This PC> Local Disk (C:) >Program Files> Steam> steamapps> common> Garrysmod> garrysmod> addons

Then goto the workshop, goto your subscriptions and one by one, delete your addons by spam clicking.

Then, once all your addons are gone, go into Gmod and load it up, check if all your addons are gone, then restart garrys mod and load it up again, just to be safe.

Then open a single player server and play it for a while. just mess around i dunno...

then go and jump on IG. Everything should be an error. Thats good! Now play for like 5 min and log off and reinstall all IG's addons.

If you cant get onto IG, contact an admin to set you to a Recruit while you are sending client info. Then load into the game.

k i will do this

4 hours ago, Twinkie said:

Delete ALL Addons.

Do this by -

This emrald

Cheers

Kenny <3

5 hours ago, Twinkie said:

Delete ALL Addons.

Do this by -

I know its already been fixed n all but for future reference, you don't need to spam click unsubscribe and you can just hit unsubscribe all in the addons menu on gmod.

i did

5 hours ago, Kumo said:

I know its already been fixed n all but for future reference, you don't need to spam click unsubscribe and you can just hit unsubscribe all in the addons menu on gmod.