SOUL'S Trial EM Application

Steam Name: [IG] SOUL

Do you have a microphone that you can use regularly? Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46939729

In-game name and rank:PVT Soul

Time Played: 2d 11h

Why are you applying for this position?: I Really love the server and i just want everyone to have fun.  I also like the people on the server because there really friendly.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us?: Well From what ive seen the admins are great and you have everything that i could offer but i could help doing whatever and I have a great imagination for events.

Have you been an Event Master on previous servers? If so please list them: Derative Gaming i was a admin/Event master but i resigned once i decided that i wanted to become one on my new favourite server.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: A rdm warn

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and attract more people?: I would let the players have some choice in the event but make sure its still fair and allowed. I would ask for suggestions. I would ask if anyone wanted a event in the first place. I would also ask the other admins to share some ideas/suggestions.

Anything else you would like to add: I am very responsibly and active

Two different example events that you will do if you get accepted for the position of Event Master:

Event 1:
Event Name: Rebels Undercover
Backstory: The Star Destroyer  is told that a suprise check up made by the Empire is going to be happening.
The crew is starting to prepare for the arrival of 3 officers from the ISB
The seem normal at first, but something seems off about them, as if they were rebels. As time goes on in the ship, they start to seem more and more like rebels until in a time of power outage, the two before said officers are gone.
The crew now must search them in the dark, but as their greatest fears come true when the inspect the ship they came in contains 3 lifeless bodies.

It is now the crews job to find those 3 fake officers, before they are able to take out the higher ranks of the ship.

ENDING 1.
After an extensive search the crew finds the two officers, who have now been shown to be assassin droids sent by the Rebellion. The rebels are shot and killed.
ENDING 2.
In the dark as the last of the  Crew are being picked off, a sudden transmission is sent to the remaining Crew to leave the ship behind or they will die. Depending what the storm troopers choose they may stay to fight off the rebels or escape.

Required Characters: 3 Rebels and some rebel npcs when it comes to the rebels showing  themselves.
Required Map: Star Destroyer

Event 2: 

Event Name: Uprising  on Kamino

Map: Kamino Map
Mission: The Emperor has gotten reports of rogue Kaminoans producing clone troopers to rebel against the empire and the emperor has dispatched you troops to sort it out. The Admiral (ME) Will address the men at debrief about what is happening on the planet and then you will have to stop and arrest the Kaminoans and stop the clones once and for all.
Required Characters: 5 or so clone trooper players and clone era weapons with about 1000 health each plus 1 Kaminoans with a pistol and 1500 health.
Lore Proof(If Any):In the years following the rise of the Empire, the planet Kamino was kept under the watchful eye of Emperor Palpatine, in order to ensure that the planet's cloning technology remained under Imperial control. A small group of Kaminoans known as Clone Masters, resentful of the Empire's presence, began to grow an army of clone troopers to use in order to fight against their oppressors. These rogue clone troopers were called clone anti-Imperial troopers because they were created to fight against the Empire. They wore Phase I clone trooper armour and were mostly Jet Troopers and Rail ARC Commandos. The conflict pitted these Kamino-grown troops against their own Imperial brothers: members of the 501st Legion of storm troopers, who were led by the bounty hunter Boba Fett, since he had been "born" and raised on Kamino and had a great knowledge of the facility.

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 2

Don't really know you

Not enough play time

Wait a little longer before applying, get a good rep let people get to know you. It's not that we hate you, you should not have that attitude. If you do than you are not fit to be an EM, an EM has to be mature and have reasonable thinking, this means not just assuming we hate you because you are getting -1's, take this feedback and apply it next time

Good luck!

Kenny

5 hours ago, SOUL said:

Okay next time ill write 5000 words

This ^^ 

Don't be rude, and keep the application professional.  

- Not detailed

- Not enough Playtime

- No idea who you are

@goliath No need to downvote the post.

Many thanks,

Mrs Maxine (Iden Versio)

When someone takes the time out of their day to actually comment on your app, you thank them and fix the issue. If you really care about getting EM, Your attitude needs to change and you need to listen to others when they critique your app.

-1 For obvious reasons.

12 hours ago, SOUL said:

11 hours ago, SOUL said:

I'm Pretty sure everyone hates me so i probably wont become a EM.

If you say this stuff, you're most definitely not going to get it. The Event Masters looks at people's attitudes and if you're going to say sassy stuff like the first thing I quoted.

Personally, I dislike this application. However, I was going to put a neutral on this, but seeing how you do not seem to have the right mindset, I'm going to give this application a -1.

Thanks,

Tackxo.

5 hours ago, Fox said:

When someone takes the time out of their day to actually comment on your app, you thank them and fix the issue. If you really care about getting EM, Your attitude needs to change and you need to listen to others when they critique your app.

-1 For obvious reasons.

Agreed ^

Your Right sorry if i was rude to everyone it was a bad time but i still shouldnt of said that stuff.  I Have already started working a new EM application and i may post it when i get more known and have maybe 1 weeks playtime

Thanks Everyone

Why have you applied for event master when you have a trial moderator application that is still ongoing?

-1. Personally, your activity is low, your attitude is most definitely not the sort an event master would want. Like Tackxo said, putting sassy comments on your application is not what the community wants to see, let alone the event masters making the decision on your application. Your application is ok, but your second event actually happened in the star wars universe. IG has players, and event masters have different situations that are planned to happen. With your event, everything has to go the right way otherwise it would be going against the story of the actual battle, meaning if one side wins - your event might've been in sync with the actual battle. But, if one side loses, and it is the wrong side, then your event is colliding with the story of the battle, which in some cases breaks roleplay.

15 hours ago, SOUL said:

Is there a problem with me voicing my opinion on your Application?

If you're going to apply for EM, That's not the kind of attitude that someone wants from someone who is applying for Staff.