Pickle's Application

Steam Name:

Steam ID:

In game name and rank: SM PVT Pickle

Time Played: 1day 2hours

Why are you applying for this position?: Because I want to help out with players that are having trouble, and deal with most of the minges

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: I can help when not many admins are on because I live in Japan, I can deal with trouble, and I will help players with anything they need help with.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: Senior Mod on Imperial Plasma Gaming (IPG), and Community Manager on a unfinished DarkRP

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:Only 1 warning. (It was when I didn't intend to put my time into the server)

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming:I can help build (Im not very good tho.), And I can help out manage the events. (If Event Masters need help.)

Anything else you would like to add:The regiments and the system used on the server is very impressive to me.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Only 1 day playtime? That is no where near enough, dude.

You also didn't even bother to fill in the first 2 required areas.

This is extremely sloppy. This app is also not detailed in the slightest.

Edited by Kunario
Phrasing
  • Upvote 2
7 hours ago, Kunario said:

Agreed -1

17 hours ago, Kunario said:

Agreed -1

-1: Not known in the community, lowest play time in an application I've ever seen, zero effort put in.

But wait! You can improve!

Before re-submitting your application, get known in the community. Talk to people, RP with people and you'll be welcomed with open arms. Get your play time up to at least 1 week and put more effort into your answers for your second application and I will happily reply with a +1.

GOOD LUCK!

21 hours ago, Kunario said:

PHATT -1

• Ridge locked this topic