Storm Trooper Private, Crusade

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:94626966

Steam link: 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149519660/

Play time:

Over 2 Weeks 

Have you used PAC Before:

Yes, I have learned the basics of PAC through videos and experimenting in single player and multiplayer modes. 

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I should be trusted with PAC because I’ve been on the server for 4 months with no intent to harm the sever.  While on this server I have displayed high levels of maturity, respectfulness and role playing ability. I always strive to better my role playing abilities. I have been in high positions in very respectful RP heavy regiments such as Master Prophet (Acting commander), Royal Guard Leading Instructor (Acting commander) and a Navy Sub lieutenant. In these heavy RP positions you have to display high levels of maturity, respectfulness and role playing ability. If I didn’t display these traits I would never of accomplished the ranks I have been and am currently. These traits combined together are essential to be trustworthy member of this community.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I want PAC so I can better my role play and in return better other peoples role play experience . Being that I am currently a user without PAC there are certain limitations to my role playing. An example of this is if your characters leg gets blown off and has to be replaced with a robotic limb. Users without PAC have nothing on PAC users role play as they can addon to their characters model to fit a robotic limb. There are many example of PAC that can be used by a navy officer eg hands behind back, battle vest with gun holsters, custom ID card, hologram on wrist while typing, custom kneeling when a high ranking sith walks pass eg Emperor Palpatine.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe everyone should have a chance with PAC. I believe that people who display maturity, respect for other people and a intent to role play should be able to further better their selves with the help of PAC. I believe that I deserved PAC because I display these traits and I understand the responsibility that PAC users have in the community.

Edited by Saturn
  • Upvote 1

+1 

Saturn I've seen you in game looking like a boss and being mature 

Navy has great people great people like you 

+1

---------------------------------------------

• Mature
  • Friendly
  • Trustworthy

---------------------------------------------

Edited by wflizzi