Drack's Trial-Moderator Application

Steam Name: {IG} Dracks

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:186925788

In Game Name and Rank: Bounty Hunter Dengar

Time played: In Game I have 3 weeks  2 hours| In Garrys Mod I have 843  hours in total

Why are you applying for this position?: I have applied for this position to help the community and its players. I have been on the server for a while now and I feel like I will be a helpful staff member. I have planned to play on the server for a long time to come and  I want to spend that time helping any player that has a problem. Another reason is I can handle situations  that any T-Mod will encounter. Ever since I joined the server I wanted to be a T-Mod, my reason is seeing how welcoming the community is and I wanted to welcome new players to the community the same way I was. I have seen the effects the staff team has on the community and I want to help effect the community to along living community. I want this position to show the community what I have. I have a strong relation ship with the community showing it my loyalty and I believe my loyalty will grow as a T-Mod. I have a bond with some staff members and I have learnt a lot from them and I want to take my knowledge to the test. Another reason is I  want to get to know the other side of the server/ Community. My last reason is I want to get more well-know than I already am. I want T-Mod to learn a lot more about the community and the sever that and average user can't see. I have applied for the position to set more goals personal goals within thew community. 

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: I will help the staff team / community by being an active T-Mod. I will help the staff team by answering player request in admin chat or OOC as much as I can, (yes i do know there is more to T-Mod than just answering admin requests in chat). I will help by being getting to the bottom of any situation and stopping from it happening again. While in getting formation i want force the them to give me every detail in a quick time I will go slowly and calm the situation and be patient for the correct information. I will not slack off ( I am Not saying the staff team slacks off) I would all ways show 100% involvement in the situation. Even If it is not a report and just is a request for tools/ pulling people out of one an other  I will not slack off and cant be bothered to help I will always show compassion to the players and other staff. In situations I will not be bias just because on of the players reporting or getting reported are one of my close friends I always go by the information given to me and I will ask for names of witnesses to aid the situation. Even if the problem started in OOC I will still show 100% seriousness. Yet I will not threaten to give warns during information unless they are not co-operating. I will help the staff team by using my age to my advantage and see the different side to a problem.

Have you been a staff on previous servers if so please list them: N/A  Yet have have helped staff on a range of server's to help with Situations and the problems have been dealt with and resolved.

Have you had Warnings, Kicks or Banns if so please list them: N/A and I hope to keep it that way for the times to come.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I can bring a fun experience for new players that will want them to log back onto our server the very next day. I will bring leader ship to the community that will help others players on the Role Play experience. As a T-Mod I will bring a warn welcoming to new players on our server. I will bring compassion to all  players no mater their age or gender. I will show equal amount of warmth to the players harts as I now what it feels like what they are going though (Like how Caboose is helping me with IRL problems). I will bring 100% seriousness when it comes to any situation and every situation.

Any thing else you wold like to add: Yes there is there is a racist situation and thank you for reading. When viewing this don't be soft, tell me what you think in the comment section.

E.G of what I would do with racism:

When I get the request I would take it. And ask who was being racist. Once I get a name I will bring the player to me and the apparent victim. I would ask the simple question if he did it. If he owns up to it I will warn him and tell him never to brake any of the rules again. If he declines He / She said any of the racist things he / she is being reported for, I will ask the reporter for evidence. If apparent victim supplies evidence I will  warn the person being reported, If he can not show evidence I will ask for any witnesses. once the reporter gave me names of witnesses I will teleport the "witnesses" to me. If the reporter can not give names I will verbally warm the reporter for falsely reporting. Once the witnesses are with us are ask if the person being reported said anything racist If they reply with a yes I will warn the person for being racist. If they say No I will verbally warn the reporter for falsely reporting.

Now this one is a bit more personal. The situation is if some one is being abusive to my voice.

I will politely ask him to stop. If he continues I will give a verbal warning. If t continues to the point I have to give a physical warning I will  get an older Staff Member to assist me with my problem.

TERMS

I Dracks, accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Dracks
Guest Excalibur

I will be giving a neutral response.

You are rather young, and with this, you are not as mature as an older player may be. As well as this, I have seen you act immaturely before.

However, your application is good and well detailed.

1 hour ago, Maffa146 said:

Look, I'ma be honest...

The sad truth is that I don't believe you hold the maturity to become staff. 

Now however, you are cool. I do like you, but still, I just don't staff is your forte. 

-1. I apologize. 

Gonna give this a -1.

I think you're extremely mature for your age, but I don't think you're equipped enough (age and maturity wise) to deal with some of the things that moderators deal with. 

It is quite impressive however that you've constructed an application that's better than some others I've seen.

Good luck, Dracks!

Neutral

Look you are very serious on the server and are a very good role player, one of the best but we need people like you to continue that serious RP. Once you become staff you lose a lot of the ability to role play as you get caught up in sits and other staff related matters. Not all as you of course can still play the server for fun but you must be willing to stop what you are doing right away to help others. Also I'm not sure you'd be able to handle some people. As a staff you can't be afraid to say no and not be persuaded otherwise. With your maturity level I think people could almost abuse you to try and get out of trouble. I just think you should stay a player and keep up the great role player you are!!!! I believe everyone has potential that's why I don't -1! Good luck bud

Edited by Cronos
10 hours ago, Maffa146 said:

Look, I'ma be honest...

Now however, you are cool. I do like you, but still, I just don't staff is your forte. 

-1. I apologize. 

Have to agree

Sorry

On 29/11/2017 at 8:54 PM, Delta said:

+1 Great guy 

Nice app 

But please be a better mic

On 29/11/2017 at 9:37 PM, Maffa146 said:

Look, I'ma be honest...

-1. I apologize. 

On 29/11/2017 at 8:45 PM, Excalibur said:

I will be giving a neutral response.

You are rather young, and with this, you are not as mature as an older player may be. As well as this, I have seen you act immaturely before.

However, your application is good and well detailed.

On 29/11/2017 at 10:52 PM, Emerald said:

Neutral

Reasons:

• Young
  • Not that Mature (but better than most people)
  • Active
  • Friendly

Good Luck Dracks, Hope you understand for my response.

On 29/11/2017 at 11:43 PM, GarrTatham said:

I'm Neutral

Good Luck Man

- Garr Tatham

On 30/11/2017 at 6:45 AM, Cronos said:

Neutral

Look you are very serious on the server and are a very good role player, one of the best but we need people like you to continue that serious RP. Once you become staff you lose a lot of the ability to role play as you get caught up in sits and other staff related matters. Not all as you of course can still play the server for fun but you must be willing to stop what you are doing right away to help others. Also I'm not sure you'd be able to handle some people. As a staff you can't be afraid to say no and not be persuaded otherwise. With your maturity level I think people could almost abuse you to try and get out of trouble. I just think you should stay a player and keep up the great role player you are!!!! I believe everyone has potential that's why I don't -1! Good luck bud

Edited yesterday at 06:46 AM by Cronos

On 30/11/2017 at 7:46 AM, KIX said:

Have to agree

Sorry

Thank you all for your support and I can see were others can see how I am young.

How ever I love the feed back once more thank you all

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Jackson said:

+1 good guy and will be a great mod just needs a better Micrphone

On 01/12/2017 at 9:01 PM, Tankerz said:

+1,  Dracks has been a valuable, active and MATURE community member since he has joined, and has a very detailed application.

Thank you both It means a lot and I am working on getting a better mic

On 29/11/2017 at 10:52 PM, Emerald said:

Neutral

Reasons:

• Young
  • Not that Mature (but better than most people)
  • Active
  • Friendly

Good Luck Dracks, Hope you understand for my response.

Sorry Mate, 

You would be perfect for the role but you just aren’t old enough. Touching on what @Cronos said as well I feel like you would get abused and I would hate for that to happen. So anyway great Application, it really well written.

Best of Luck, 

Ramirez

Don't want to burst your bubble @Dracks, but it says on the template:

Bumping policy: You may bump your application 7 days after the last post in your application.

Note the 'last' post, not 1 week after the app was started.

Just pointing that out for the future!

9 minutes ago, Kunario said:

Don't want to burst your bubble @Dracks, but it says on the template:

Bumping policy: You may bump your application 7 days after the last post in your application.

Note the 'last' post, not 1 week after the app was started.

Just pointing that out for the future!

Your right I must have not read it properly I am so sorry:( 

+1 I’ve known dracks for a while now he is very good at rp and I barely see him brake any server rules, although he doesn’t not have much experience when it comes to being staff I believe that because of his age should not be an excuse to be given a chance.

On 11/29/2017 at 9:37 PM, Maffa146 said:

Look, I'ma be honest...

-1. I apologize. 

I have to agree with Maxine here Drack's

Don't take this the hard way but I don't think you're suited for Staff just yet.

And just to inform you, there are few common grammatical errors in the App

I regret to inform you.

Forgive me.

50 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Don't take this the hard way but I don't think you're suited for Staff just yet.

I regret to inform you.

Forgive me.

4 hours ago, Puppy said:

And just to inform you, there are few common grammatical errors in the App

Can you inform me where?