Ajax' Trial Moderator Application

29 minutes ago, Cody said:

Neutral 

- Your RP needs some improvement

Thanks for your honest feedback, @Cody

I shall be paying more attention and effort into my RP capabilities - I fully admit I have been slacking a bit.

I do have an important role to fill as a 2nd in command of a Sith regiment, and will strive to uphold a standard all should achieve.

On 12/1/2017 at 4:23 AM, tom12126 ? said:

+1

My time spent with Ajax has been an enjoyable one, and I truly believe that Ajax embodies the values that would be beneficial for both a member of the Staff Team and the Server / Its players.

honestly

+1

• Like 1
On 11/29/2017 at 2:42 PM, Fox said:

+1 Chill Dude. Never had a problem with him. He can definitely take on this role.

+1 agreed

Steam name: Dr Disconnect

In game name:  Connor

OOC Rank: User

Playtime: About 1 week, 10 hours

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Connor said:

+1 agreed

Steam name: Dr Disconnect

In game name:  Connor

OOC Rank: User

Playtime: About 1 week, 10 hours

Thanks Connor. :)

And a big thank you once again to all that seen my application; whether you've commented on not!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Agreed +1

6 hours ago, Twinkie said:

Changing my opinion to +1 has become more active

Thanks boys, appreicate it alot.

Really happy I could show you my willingness to take aboard criticism Twinkie, thanks for your amended vote!

After much thought, as well as  some recent revelations involving staff members about things both concerning myself and my friends, I no longer want to pursue being part of this team.

Thanks for almost 3 pages of +1s, sorry if I disappointed anyone who supported me.

Please close this application immediately.

6 minutes ago, Ajax said:

After much thought, and some recent revelations involving staff members about things both concerning myself and not, I no longer want to pursue being part of this team.

Please close this application immediately.

Thanks for almost 3 pages of +1s, sorry if I disappointed anyone who supported me.

Thank you.

A massive loss of potential here. Hopefully those who have contributed to your loss of interest to pursue Trial Moderator understand what they are missing out on. Best of luck in your other endeavours. Sorry for not +1'ing this sooner.

@Ridge @Little5avage @Imposing

Edited by Chef