Ajax' Trial Moderator Application

Steam Name: 

My steam name is Kunario.

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:1:40741308

In game name and rank: 

My current in-game name is Ajax, I am a MT PRivate – but I have also gone under the name Kunario, Azrakel, and Aegon in the past.

Time Played: 

At the time of writing this post, my playtime on the server is approximately 2 weeks.

Why are you applying for this position?: 

The reason why I decided to apply for the trial moderator position is that I have finally found a community that I have fallen in-love with, and would love nothing more than to be a part of the rewarding process the staffing team are consistently apart of. I believe my contributions would do nothing but ensure its continued success and reputation remains as THE best Star Wars RP server in Australia for all. Throughout my time on the server, I have observed the staff and conversed with them whenever the opportunity rises; and from these conversations I’ve gained utmost respect for the role they’ve decided to take upon themselves - ensuring that all players on the server have the right to enjoy their time free of bullying, RDM, minging and other potential hindrances to their enjoyment of the server. I believe I could not only match the quality of staffing on this server, but also do my best to propose improvements and changes if necessary to my superiors. 

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us:

Allowing me to have the privilege to join your staffing team will see you have a mature, extremely active 20 year old consistently on the server, ensuring that the players of this server are free to have the fun they deserve without the fear of being ridiculed for their choice of RP, age, gender, country of origin or any other variable which may be out of their control. As a staff member, I will not be intimidated to bring up any issues I see fit with my higher ups, as I will be joining a ‘team’ - not just a bunch of people with the same powers as me. My position as a staff member would not simply just end off the server, as I will continue to uphold my reputation off the server - even when in other communities as I am a representative of this community.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

Embarrassingly enough, I have been a moderator on a fairly large Minecraft server before during my younger years (hehe xd) - though I don’t think that may count as genuine staffing experience. More recently however, I was a moderator on a CS GO surf server for a very brief time before my commitments of university study interfered. This interference would not be an issue any time soon however, as I have taken this current semester off  my studies to re-think my career goals. This means that apart from work, a VERY large portion of my free time would be dedicated to this server.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

I have had 2 warnings during the past. Both were for staff disrespect. I do believe the moderators that gave me this warning were completely justified in their reasoning, and I have taking this as a learning experience. I am also sorry for my actions. These warnings were done during a horrible period due to my perception that I was treated unfairly – however, once the issue was amended by a understanding staff member, I have since never broken a rule and have tried to be a model Imperial Gaming player. It is also my goal to try and handle situations the way this certain admin did to mine – even when I though my hope of enjoying this server was lost. Being on the receiving end of punishments has also given me the valuable experience to spot exactly when one breaks the rules.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming:

The things I can bring to Imperial Gaming are a sense of maturity, respect, and willingness to help both the staff and players of this community. I will also bring a healthy activity time, the willingness to resolve issues and disputes, be a voice of reason during staff meetings and anything else that my higher ups would request of me. Imperial Gaming has my absolute guarantee that I will bring my 100% willingness to do whatever it takes to ensure this community stays as strong as it does.

Anything else you would like to add:

Even if I am not considered for this role, I am extremely thankful for the WHOLE community, including players and staff for taking their time to view my application and considering me to join the staff team. I will hope to do my part as an Imperial Gaming player to ensure this community runs smoothly – even if I do not achieve my role.

Thanks for reading!

EDIT 5/12/2017 - After taking on board some excellent criticism of being more involved with the community - I have proudly entered the top 5 contributors for this current week. This highlights my willingness to take aboard criticism, and act upon it. The more criticism I receive, the better Imperial Gaming member I can become.

Terms
I, Kunario, accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Ajax
Updated my new rank, and playtime - also formatting and some additional info.
  • Upvote 3

Neutral.

Not too sure but, apart from my time in Navy, I do not see you very often. It may just be me but you could be more active than you are already.

Your application is good but personally I think you should involve yourself more with the community.

I am always willing to change to a +1 though, Good luck!!

Twinkie

• Like 1

+1 

Ajax 

You must know what you are doing since you were an admin on a Minecraft server 

Besides that 

Good application 

Well known in the community 

Plus you an awesome boi 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Twinkie said:

Neutral.

Not too sure but, apart from my time in Navy, I do not see you very often. It may just be me but you could be more active than you are already.

Your application is good but personally I think you should involve yourself more with the community.

I am always willing to change to a +1 though, Good luck!!

Twinkie

^^^

• Like 1

+1

Regimental Bias aside, Ajax/Kunario is very mature and almost always acts out of necessity than the simple reason he can.

• Lots of Playtime
  • Longtime member
  • Well known
  • Mature
  • Light staff experience
  • Like 1