Official imperial gaming Instagram

OK this idea is cringe 

But hear me out 

I propose an official imperial gaming Instagram account 

I'm happy to run, manage and post on the account 

"But Delta isn't Instagram a place full of weirdos? 

Why yes it is but their might be some people looking to RP and by making this account we can spread all the dumb stuff and memes that we hate up to in-game and in the forums 

Since Instagram is popular we can reach out further into the world and expand our community and get more people who will hopefully donate.

Now I'm still waiting on wolf to reply to my messages about this so as of how the account doesn't exist 

But give a thick plus one if you agree 

If you don't like this idea then..........idk just comment about how you don't like this idea 

Thanks for your Time 

-delta 

1511819850220.thumb.jpeg.3d536da5b6031e9b3b269df2847d78e9.jpeg

Its not a bad idea actually. We could easily use it for server updates etc. We could also use it to promote our community donation to the royal childrens hospital?? (Idea). And like Delta said, it could be used for people wanting to roleplay starwars.

All in all I would quite like to see one of these, although the higher staff eg Wolf/Caboose would probably run the account.

1 hour ago, Twinkie said:

All in all I would quite like to see one of these, although the higher staff eg Wolf/Caboose would probably run the account.

I haven't any reply from wolf 

But I think caboose is busy with other stuff 

Buy I finish school early so I could run it 

I see what you're trying to do - but I think the forums already are a perfect place for those things you've mentioned. I do agree it will be forgotten.

But this may also turn into a privacy issue considering we can all see who follows the page; potentially users with their personal accounts and identities for all to see.

Just some things to take into consideration!

22 minutes ago, pinejack said:

LMAO Can I get a YEET for all those who remember the Imperial Network and those amazing games like Mafia Online ;)

lol that lasted for under an hour, poor attempt at a social media system

• Cody locked this topic