Ralla's PAC3 Application

What is your In-game Name: Seyn Marana ( Inferno )

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68798543

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RallaJ/

Play Time: 4 Weeks 1 Day

Have you used PAC before: Yes, I have only just started to get the hang of it however I am always willing to learn and to pick up some tricks from other players with more experience with PAC.

Why should you be trusted with PAC: I started playing on the server properly around march ( After my Perma Ban ), and since then I have not been banned, Kicked, or warned I believe I can be trusted with PAC since I have been Loyal to this server for the 8 and a half months I've been here for. However I did take a few breaks around July then again in October due to having training camps which didn't allow me to access my computer. I believe I am trust worthy enough by now since I have had so much time in the community to prove that I respect the interests of Imperial Gaming.

Why do you want PAC: PAC3 enables us to enhance our own roleplay, this being the main reason why I want it, PAC3 opens up so many different opportunities for roleplay not just for yourself but others also, for example a trooper breaks his arm on the battlefield so after the event he goes to the medical bay and the medical troopers work on putting a cast on the trooper's arm. Not just this but PAC3 also allows you add some personality to your character which can make you stand out and easily Identified instead of reading the name tag off the person you're looking at.  I believe that this is adds a new layer of excitement and creativity to roleplay this is why I want PAC3.

Why do you deserve PAC: I believe that I deserve PAC3 because I can be trusted when told to follow a set of rules so that the tool is not abused, and I have played on this server for quite a while now so I want to enhance my own roleplay and create it too in a diverse fashion which benefits the interests of the community.

Some of my work:

20171126231713_1.jpg

20171126231621_1.jpg

20171127113234_1.jpg

20171127113215_1.jpg

20171126231930_1.jpg

+1 nice guy, has a fair amount of time on the server. I definitely think he deserves pac. Good Luck Mate :)

5 minutes ago, Stephano said:

+1 nice guy, has a fair amount of time on the server. I definitely think he deserves pac. Good Luck Mate :)

^^ 100% agree, good luck man!!! :D

+1

OMG RALLA. 

This is brilliant. Like wow. 

Seeing you use PAC3 is good. The information as well as the examples are good. 

However, being your Commander I would recommend that you are on more ;)

Regardless, Ralla is exceptional in the field of RP and PAC3. 

Good luck, 

Maxine (Iden Versio)

16 minutes ago, Maffa146 said:

OMG RALLA. 

This is brilliant. Like wow. 

Seeing you use PAC3 is good. The information as well as the examples are good. 

However, being your Commander I would recommend that you are on more ;)

Regardless, Ralla is exceptional in the field of RP and PAC3. 

Good luck, 

Maxine (Iden Versio)

Maffa summed up what I have to say 

You are a nice boi 

+1

Pretty cute too

+1

Ralla has always been a good buddy and a reliable and responsible person, even back when I was commanding him in Death Troopers. It is apparent that even with not much experience, he has talent and creativity in using PAC3. I can see many situations and ways that Ralla could utilise PAC3 to improve and further immerse everybody in roleplay.

#100thupvote @Delta

Edited by Chef
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

Ralla is a great guy, These PAC Creations look pretty good and the Application itself looks like it has heaps of Detail put into it.

+1

+1 Ralla has been with this community for a long time, He is respectful, trustworthy and nice. Deserves PAC3.

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/11/2017 at 11:37 AM, Emerald said:

+1

Ralla is a great guy, These PAC Creations look pretty good and the Application itself looks like it has heaps of Detail put into it.

Good Luck!

• Ridge locked this topic