Sith Inquisitor - Trainee - Happy

Steam ID:

Sith Inquisitor - Trainee - Happy

Steam Profile Link:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198109127217/

Play time:

On the 26/11/17 At 8:00 PM I have: 6 DAYS - 9 HOURS - 17 MINUTES - 30 SECONDS

Have you used PAC Before:

Yes I have used PAC Before on a few servers and i am Decent at PAC (Looking/Willing to Learn more)

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe that I should be trusted with PAC because I am a loyal and devoted IG Player. I am also willing to learn and embrace PAC and use it for only for RP reasons. I feel as though that I am able to be trusted as i have a very clean record and have the traits of a leader and the number one thing a leader has is TRUST. I will also swear to never abuse PAC and or miss use PAC and will take full responsibility for anything I do wrong and will accept the punishment.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

Why i want PAC is because im willing to learn how to do better animations as well as to better the RP experince by adding more things to my Inquisitor model. I will work the best i can with PAC to better the Immersion of people . I have a few breif ideas in mind like a PAC where i can open the front part of my Inquisitors mask, Running Animation, /Me Animations and all sorts of things that can come to mind in the future. I will follow up on any tasks I set for myself to make for PAC and try to keep all PACS as RP as possible.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I think i deserve PAC because as I have stated I am a loyal and devoted member to IG. I have knowledge in PAC and am Willing to teach and learn more from people and to people. Also I think I deserve it because I have ideas that people havn't done that will make me stand out and allow some even more serious RP to take place on a daily basis. That is all my reasons for why I deserve PAC and  I will aspire to work super hard to make my PACS apart of the server. (I will also teach people and learn from people who know more from me.)

PAC Screenshots:

• Downvote 7

Neutral But only because of your playtime. 

I have had fantastic interactions with you in game and definitely think you deserve it but the playtime just isn't enough imo.

Get 1 week and a half playtime and it will be a +1 instantly

Don't be discouraged

Best of luck, Kix

Edit: none of the work is original. -1

The video(s) was made by me, first shows Pastebin URL then I load it on PAC3 and wala! A very similar droid to the one on here... dug yourself into this one @Happy

Well, well, well... I see you're using pastebins? huh? Well, you should know that we don't allow it on the server...

@Little5avage @Ridge @Imposing or anyone else, do you want to deal with this?

Big -1 from me

Show's you only rely on Pastebins

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Neutral

I don't know why but I feel like I've seen these before, But yeah I feel like you do deserve PAC3.

-1 I know for a fact that these Pacs aren't Happy's  at all.  or at least its been copied from someone else's work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7Serf7U2Ag 

- Pac3 Robot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umWqFP4hYZw

- Pac3 Wheelchair.

and well I think we have all seen the dab pac before.

• Upvote 1

• Ridge locked and unlocked this topic

I would kindly like to point out only 2 of those are PASTEBINS that i used as a base and remade to do something different but based on the same idea(The dab and lightning). I changed the Dabs music and things here and there in PAC it also happens to be the two that are a remake/redo were made way back and done waaay back that i just found in my list that i thought were cool so i put them in. The lightning one has an effect at the start where the model builds up to it and i also edited the lightning sound effects. The rest of my PACs are all done by me there was only 2 that i EDITED. So my bad for putting EDITED PACS in because to you all im not allowed to improve things my bad go ahead and deny it if you want ill just redo some original ones that i havnt EDITED because i didnt know that wasnt allowed to have made IMPROVEMENTS. I also should of done my research for putting the ones up that I did/edited ages ago because i couldnt remember if they were or not. But thats all i have to say ill take it back to the start and work on things i make from the ground up. 

- Happy <3

• Ridge locked this topic