EM App Anubis

Do you have a microphone that you can use regularly? Yes i do and i can use TS every time   

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123946228

In-game name and rank: HCOL [Fade-1] Alter (RS) User

Time Played: 2 week 3 day 5 hours 38sec

(Active everyday and been on server from start of the year and i'm on 2-7 hours everyday)

Why are you applying for this position?:

I am applying for this rank because the experience that I had hosting a server being a super admin that I can found a way to solve the problem and to help the other Event Staff with their Event.  i think i could create good, and entertaining events that will suit the server as imperial RP and bring some, I am applying because I love making immersive, and fun missions for the community to test, and get their feedback to work on those events. But I am also applying to try and get to know the community, and work with some of the staff to get to know them too, and help them.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us?:

I’m active pretty much every day, I am fresh on idea's for events, and can come up with events quickly on the spot, and i am willing to help with other Event Masters events like npc spawning, or playing a role for them. I am able to work with whitelisting, giving weapons, modelling etc. I'm bright, and willing to help anyone in need, and able to attempt to fix things if events go wrong. By allowing me to be a member for the Event Masters team, i will learn to creating votes at the end of my events, as well as writing what the event was about, and reporting what went well or bad on a google document then when i host the next one i will use all my note to help me to make it better, and when a staff meeting comes i will one of the senior, head event masters, to review the events, and tell me what i could improve on. I will Note down the things that I can Improve on and use in my next event   

Have you been an Event Master on previous servers? If so please list them:

Stargate gaming - owner (lasted 3 months) hosted events ,

Servers of the Died - Super Admin (lasted 1 year) hosted events

The

The Wolf Pack SWRP- Server manager (4 months Died) Hosted Events

The Old Wolf- EM (2 months Died)  

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

No warnings or kicks or bans

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and attract more people?:

I believe everyone should be involved in events. I see many regiments just sitting in one spot not doing anything.Do More of a deeper story line that i can continue in other events.

Anything else you would like to add:

I have been a number of IG for a long time seeing the server evolve. New reg getting added, new player coming in everyday I have been in events before as a character in the event. Each event that we have different roles for each Reg and trying to get them to join in and have a fun time and i would like to do this to see each reg having fun and having a great time doing it and keep the language of event characters to themselves so that players do not hear it. I have TS and discord I will use TS for the event character and tell them what happening in the event     

Two different example events that you will do if you get accepted for the position of Event Master:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Af8J3rIJ-CcPsn9oiFzq0D8gAWZKlxAczd-AEZW-S1o/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkml0hWguZGvJTJqja3BNYDvE1LArTfmmRyVQKbgD-g/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks for reading