My in game name is  CH33KY

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:51290288

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/CH33KYDINGO/

Play time:

My current play time on the server as of 24/12/2017 is [3 Weeks and 2 days ]

Have you used PAC Before:

have being using PAC in Single player and have spent a lot of hours in to learning about  it and watching and learning from other around me and off the internet and I have a confident grasp on how it works. ( have created my own Design  for Storm Trooper Model from scratch and i am hoping to get it on the server for all to see!.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I should be trusted with PAC because I have zero warnings and have never had any trouble with any Mods/admins and etc. I have also created a small family on this server and wouldn’t want to let them down in anyway as they have full faith in me to do the right thing at all times. I also been taking notes / advice from other PAC user on It limits and what I should do to ensure that misuse of PAC doesn’t occur.  

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I would like to use PAC to add to my role play experience as a long term player, I would like to stand out from other Royal Storm Troopers and other troopers on the ship I will be doing this via PAC by adding a Hologram with Galluis Rax and all the wepeaons that  the Royal Storm Troopers player model. I feel that my design adds a lot to the Royal Storm Troopers model but also keeping what Royal Storm Troopers are and what they stand for.

My current design is located at the bottom.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I should get PAC as I am a somewhat long-time member (2 weeks somewhat) and can easily see myself being part of this great community for an even longer time if given this opportunity of being able to express myself self without words and for others to easily tell who I am without me saying a word. ( I heard different things about this but I throw it out here I have also donated to the server if that has any value behind it.)

I hope you take my Request into consideration and Thank you for reading.

Sincerely CH33KY (breekie)

P.s this was written at 3 am and wasn't the best of choice. It has been edited though so i hope it makes more sense now!.

Images below showing the PAC i created for RST20171218083554_1.thumb.jpg.bd2f107b6a04fcff36e7816556f57765.jpg
Hologram With Rax

20171218083601_1.thumb.jpg.752f5d32ca125df2b7d0766fd14b3b66.jpg

Weapons Holstered 

20171218083611_1.thumb.jpg.831b9fb2f4a5a8c4ff8c5354e62c168a.jpg

Pulling the RT-97C out in game makes it look like i toke it off my back 

20171218083616_1.thumb.jpg.3b54ee4264474301b6a2c1fd67895d62.jpg

Same with the E-11

20171218083622_1.thumb.jpg.9ae21d6fd24f1ca9b0dc8b040e977908.jpg

and same with the  Pulse Cannon

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg

Edited by CH33KY

Neutral from me,

I don’t even know who you are. Also as a Naval Guard I don’t see why you would put your hands behind your back, because you’re a guarding regiment so that would require you to have a weapon out. This Application makes some good points but in parts it is hard to understand, Not because of the highlight the words don’t really flow. On a positive note I don’t think you’ll abuse PAC and I don’t think you’re a minge. So just come up with some more ideas that are more relevant to your role and maybe go back over this Application and edited slightly.

Good Luck,

Ramirez

3 hours ago, Ramirez said:

Neutral from me,

I don’t even know who you are. Also as a Naval Guard I don’t see why you would put your hands behind your back, because you’re a guarding regiment so that would require you to have a weapon out. This Application makes some good points but in parts it is hard to understand, Not because of the highlight the words don’t really flow. On a positive note I don’t think you’ll abuse PAC and I don’t think you’re a minge. So just come up with some more ideas that are more relevant to your role and maybe go back over this Application and edited slightly.

Good Luck,

Ramirez

Neutral

10 hours ago, CH33KY said:

"and I am fully understand" 

"hands behind my back as I am a high ranking Naval Guard "

+1 Although his application sucks and his reasons are pretty bad, his trustworthy and wouldn't abuse it

Aren't you supposed to show your own creations?

Tbh you are not really active.

I have practically zero clue who you are. I suggest involving yourself on here.

Get yourself more known then I'll reconsider changing my opinion

• Upvote 2
14 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

Aren't you supposed to show your own creations?

Tbh you are not really active.

I have practically zero clue who you are. I suggest involving yourself on here.

Get yourself more known then I'll reconsider changing my opinion

Fixed up your rep, no need to downvote him

• Upvote 1
  • Ridge locked this topic