ST SGT's and Officers being promoted...

So...After my week of hiking, i come back to my computer to have people asking me why i've had some of my SGT's and Officers have performed the MHC test, when we have a ST test, SPECIFICALLY MADE for the Storm troopers (incase you were not aware)

The answer to this question, is that i've had some of my troops promoted to SGT or above, without first seeking my permission, or Alex's permission during event debriefs, which should NOT be happening.

This is an issue, since (incase you forgot) the Storm trooper Corps actually has a functioning chain of command with limited positions in each rank, and it makes our job harder, when people screw with it during events that i did not witness or have any choice in.

It is also dissappointing for the SGT+ who gets promoted, because they risk getting demoted the next time I am on, because I either didn't believe they were ready, or because i didn't believe they deserved it.

So, just to remind everyone, especially event masters, THE ONLY ST PROMOTIONS THAT ARE ACCEPTABLE WITHOUT AN ST COMMANDER+ PERMISSION IS FROM PRIVATE TO CORPORAL!

You are more than welcome to recommend troopers who are CPL+ for a promotion, but DO NOT promote them without our direct permission!

P.S: for those of you who are wondering why the ST's have a seperate SGT and Officer test, it is because ours is designed to be more practical than the MHC test, and involves more than just questions. The ST test involves us observing both the behaviour, and performance of troopers onship, in training, or on the battlefield. This can come in a variety of forms such as asking them to perform certain tasks, making them teach a portion of a training session, or give them a small detatchment of men to command in an event, as well as teaching them how to train recruits, and a test on what to do in certain situations.

-Hope you understand

The ST chain of command.

• Upvote 5

+1

If we aren't going to promote people from any regiment (you would never promote a 442, 212 or ISB after an event by recommendation from commanders), why only STs?  If we want to have a thriving ST command structure, we can't demean them by constantly (many times a day) overruling their chain of command.

• Upvote 1

This has been a problem as long as I have been on the server, in fact I was one of the ST's promoted without doing a proper SGT or OC test. Event masters, and those in charge of handling event promotions, have said in the past that they won't promote past the rank of CPL, yet they still do.

This is a theme I've seen too often with the ST's. Staff on the server say that the ST's need to be more organised, that they need to get their shit together, that they need to teach their troopers how to do basic security stuff, and a whole bunch of other crap consistently. But despite this being the case, I have seen little effort on the staff side to support the ST's during my time on the server, as they do other regiments. The only time I've seen staff try to help and support the ST's was with the Tier System, which is a literal pile of garbage that encourages more people to leave the ST's rather than give them a chance to be recruited into Widow Squad or get past the rank of SGT.

A lot of people don't see it, but the ST's are a regiment of their own. They have ranks to maintain, training to conduct, their own elite regiment to manage, their own systems, their own tests - all of which was designed by ST's past and present - none of which are respected by staff or were assisted with by staff.

Now don't get me wrong I'm not hating on the staff or anything, and whilst I do have problems with the way events masters sometimes handle events, the server is run pretty well. However the ST's have always been neglected, with decisions made that effect them without even asking for their opinion on how things will effect them. Promoting people without going through the proper channels continuously/the tier system is pretty decent proof of this. 

What I think the blokes on staff need to do is; they need to decide whether or not they want people to manage the ST's - and thus provide them with some support/not promote people willy-nilly, or whether they want "Original Poseidon 2.0". Remember guys, without the higher-ups of the ST's the server goes to shit pretty quickly with high numbers.

This has been more than promotions to the wrong people for some time.

• Upvote 3
5 hours ago, Puppy said:

I don't mean any offense to Braytec

But the man got from SSGT all the way to OC from just events?

I agree with this post, it should only be from PVT-CPL.

Braytec was doing exceptionally well in leading the ST corps, I don't see an issue with him promoted. He actually was promoted by Little because the commanders never actually come on therefore leaving SGT+ stuck at their rank. 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Pluto said:

Braytec was doing exceptionally well in leading the ST corps, I don't see an issue with him promoted. He actually was promoted by Little because the commanders never actually come on therefore leaving SGT+ stuck at their rank. 

^^^ Braytec was doing many training's and definitely deserved the promotion. 

23 minutes ago, Wilson06 said:
55 minutes ago, Pluto said:

^^^ Braytec was doing many training's and definitely deserved the promotion. 

^^^^ If any thing Braytec being OC has really help Storm Troopers 

• Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, Pluto said:

There is only one reason why i haven't demoted Braytec and that was because he was deserving of his promotions and i was already planning to promote him beforehand. But it is still a big red flag when your men are being promoted to officer ranks without your knowledge or permission.

Not to mention, the event masters, and sometimes other higher-ups have no knowledge of time between ST promotions. Braytec, over a course of 3 days recieved 2 SGT+ promotions, which is a big no no, as it counts as mass promotion, and is unfair to SGT's of other regiments. I don't like promoting my men past SGT ranks unless it has been ATLEAST a week, so that promotions don't just feel like tags, but new responsibilities that they must up-hold.

Don't get me wrong, Braytec is an Excellent trooper, and it's been absolutely fantastic having him inside the ST Corps. but he has been the main reason why i made this post as well as another SGT who's shown up who is completely inactive and who none of my officers have had any experiences about his abilities commanding troopers.

In response to your comment Pluto, of me and Alex not being on for events, that's a time zone issue and travel time issue. But we still try to come on during events, not to mention, i have officers who are capable of running SGT training and who give me recommendations of good troopers they have seen around the ship.

IF YOU DO have an ST in mind who has been doing a fantastic job, tell me or Alex so we can decide if the promotions are appropriate.

Allow me to chime in on the side of the Event Masters. I can say with absolute certainty that pretty much every EM (including myself) is guilty of promoting an ST past SGT at some point. However, particularly this week, if an ST was recommended for a promotion, they were called up to the stage. While they were walking up, other staff would notice that the ST was a Coporal and could not be promoted, which they alerted the EM to. The EM then said that despite being unable to promote the ST, he was receiving special mention for their service during the event. In regards to this, there have been few debriefs this week, and even fewer that I have been at, where an ST has been promoted past Corporal. If the opposite has occurred at a debrief (not counting Braytec), then I was not around to see it.

In regards to the Braytec situation, that was an "override" by Little as a Senior Admin. While the EM recognized that Braytec did an excellent job, he had no intention of promoting him due to his rank. Little was of the opinion that he deserved one there and then, and so he was promoted. 

To be perfectly honest, making a forum post about this was not necessary, you could have gone to a Senior Event Master (Edwards or Sal) and spoken to them about this issue, which would have resulted in an Event Master meeting to talk about it. Even though I assume a meeting will still occur over this, going straight to the forums is not the best course of action.

P.S. If you have already talked to the Senior's recently about it, then I have not been made aware and am sorry for jumping to conclusions. 

Edited by Lincoln
  • Like 1

@addamcor Anyone being promoted from CPL to SGT and MSGT to OC must complete MHC's required SGT and Officer Cadet tests aslong as they pass they are eligible for their promotion if you decide you want to do further tests etc you may also do that but no matter what they must sit the required MHC tests. As for the Event masters they should not be promoting people above the rank of CPL this limits the event promos between private - corporal to be promoted past the rank of SGT You must either have a Generals Permission and or the Commander of the regiments permission granted they passed the required test they may then get promoted. I'll speaking with Em's shortly after posting this and I will remind them that they need to abide by this rule once more.

@Stevo.  Staff Respect Regiments who deserve it. Regardless of our in and out of character roles we strive to do the best for the community, you mention this "They have ranks to maintain, training to conduct, their own elite regiment to manage, their own systems, their own tests - all of which was designed by ST's past and present - none of which are respected by staff or were assisted with by staff." I'm glad that the Commanders of the regiment have created their own system that is their job to run the regiment and run it effectively, Staffs role is not to run a regiment if they're not the commander of it, ultimately it is A commanders role to run the regiment not staff.. You also seem to bag out the Tier Security System Which mind you was thought through by the high rankings within the command structure  We set out to create something with an idea we had which we did that would help train troopers in how to guard properly, if you understood what the goal of the program was you would see that in actual fact it helps storm troopers.. I would like to also say In character would the emperor come and say Hi I'm adding a new program in i want your opinion or would he task someone to just do it I think the second option is what he would choose. 

Anyway thats all from me

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Imposing said:

@Stevo.  Staff Respect Regiments who deserve it. Regardless of our in and out of character roles we strive to do the best for the community, you mention this "They have ranks to maintain, training to conduct, their own elite regiment to manage, their own systems, their own tests - all of which was designed by ST's past and present - none of which are respected by staff or were assisted with by staff." I'm glad that the Commanders of the regiment have created their own system that is their job to run the regiment and run it effectively, Staffs role is not to run a regiment if they're not the commander of it, ultimately it is A commanders role to run the regiment not staff.. You also seem to bag out the Tier Security System Which mind you was thought through by the high rankings within the command structure  We set out to create something with an idea we had which we did that would help train troopers in how to guard properly, if you understood what the goal of the program was you would see that in actual fact it helps storm troopers.. I would like to also say In character would the emperor come and say Hi I'm adding a new program in i want your opinion or would he task someone to just do it I think the second option is what he would choose. 

Anyway thats all from me

I'm not saying that a staff member has to run the ST's, notice my use of the word "support" in my original post. I said nothing along the lines of "The staff need to run the regiment", however I did say that other regiments have gotten support, most of which is in the form of weapon overhauls, different spawns, different skins and a variety of other advantages of which I have never seen the ST's ever given. That is what I mean by the word "support". With the use of the word "respect", I meant that the ST command structure has never been respected.

*Recalls the time Zach got from WO to my rank of CPT in the span of two days, then was commander within another week, despite me being more active on both occasions*

In what other regiment do you see people get promoted by event masters? The answer: None. That is what I mean by the word "respect". It's a staff members' job to show basic respect to players (as well as being a requirement to be a decent human), even if they don't personally respect the players regiment or his friends, or the person in question. But back on the topic of staff running the regiment.

When I left the ST's in the hands of Alex and Hornet, and I was certain that they could run the regiment better than I was able to, mainly because I dropped the ball when it came to regimental training with ST's, and I'll openly admit that. But even with two experienced and dedicated people at the helm (as well as others like Kaat and Department), there's only so much a player can do. If at least 1 player a week was more willing to stay in the ST's in a hypothetical scenario where the ST's had at least some of the advantages of being in a regiment and the promotions weren't played around with by the staff, then the ST's would be fine without constant intervention by players like myself, helpers like Goliath and others. There's only so much a player can do without support from staff, and most of the ST's would even donate to get some of these advantages that regiments have over them.

As for the Tier system, I feel as if the "In-character" excuse is a cop-out. I did this in the last commanders meeting with a number of higher-ups with the potential replacement system I'm working on, where I asked for people to stay behind after the commanders meeting to hear my pitch and give me feedback. That's all you literally had to do with the Tier system. And if you're so worried Imposing about going out of character in-server, why didn't you use Teamspeak? Is that not a platform of which we use for OOC discussion? Or the forums? There were a number of ways of which you could've approached the ST's to get their opinions on the matter without going out of character.

As for the goal of the Tier system, I understand its goal as it was explained to me, I don't just go around making comments about things I don't understand. I make my comments based on experience and with the most knowledge I can accumulate before making a statement. That being the case, I'm not going to sit around and ignore the massive problems that come from the system. The fact is that the system, in the state that it was, took away tasks for newer players who joined the server as well as the higher-ups in the ST's (some of whom have done patrols and guarding checkpoints for some time), was disappointing regardless of your intentions.

Now I am happy to discuss the points that I have made with any member of staff, at any date, at almost any time (I do need sleep sometimes). I have developed my own security system-ish thingy that does more than address problems with inexperienced people doing security, and I would be more than happy to pitch it to staff at a staff meeting, or just 1 on 1 with someone. But that's not the main meat of what my original post was about, and I feel that you skipped over certain points by addressing points that other staff members could of pitched in on additionally to yourself/points I didn't make.

And just to clarify, I'm not here to bash the staff - I've already said how you do a good job of running the server on multiple occasions - but somewhere there needs to be a change, and if me ranting in the form of a forum post does the trick (or at least gives more attention to the issues), then I'll be happy with that.

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, Stevo. said:

I'm not saying that a staff member has to run the ST's, notice my use of the word "support" in my original post. I said nothing along the lines of "The staff need to run the regiment", however I did say that other regiments have gotten support, most of which is in the form of weapon overhauls, different spawns, different skins and a variety of other advantages of which I have never seen the ST's ever given. That is what I mean by the word "support". With the use of the word "respect", I meant that the ST command structure has never been respected.

*Recalls the time Zach got from WO to my rank of CPT in the span of two days, then was commander within another week, despite me being more active on both occasions*

In what other regiment do you see people get promoted by event masters? The answer: None. That is what I mean by the word "respect". It's a staff members' job to show basic respect to players (as well as being a requirement to be a decent human), even if they don't personally respect the players regiment or his friends, or the person in question. But back on the topic of staff running the regiment.

When I left the ST's in the hands of Alex and Hornet, and I was certain that they could run the regiment better than I was able to, mainly because I dropped the ball when it came to regimental training with ST's, and I'll openly admit that. But even with two experienced and dedicated people at the helm (as well as others like Kaat and Department), there's only so much a player can do. If at least 1 player a week was more willing to stay in the ST's in a hypothetical scenario where the ST's had at least some of the advantages of being in a regiment and the promotions weren't played around with by the staff, then the ST's would be fine without constant intervention by players like myself, helpers like Goliath and others. There's only so much a player can do without support from staff, and most of the ST's would even donate to get some of these advantages that regiments have over them.

As for the Tier system, I feel as if the "In-character" excuse is a cop-out. I did this in the last commanders meeting with a number of higher-ups with the potential replacement system I'm working on, where I asked for people to stay behind after the commanders meeting to hear my pitch and give me feedback. That's all you literally had to do with the Tier system. And if you're so worried Imposing about going out of character in-server, why didn't you use Teamspeak? Is that not a platform of which we use for OOC discussion? Or the forums? There were a number of ways of which you could've approached the ST's to get their opinions on the matter without going out of character.

As for the goal of the Tier system, I understand its goal as it was explained to me, I don't just go around making comments about things I don't understand. I make my comments based on experience and with the most knowledge I can accumulate before making a statement. That being the case, I'm not going to sit around and ignore the massive problems that come from the system. The fact is that the system, in the state that it was, took away tasks for newer players who joined the server, as well as the higher-ups in the ST's (some of whom have done patrols and guarding checkpoints for some time), was disappointing regardless of your intentions.

Now I am happy to discuss the points that I have made any member of staff, at any date, at almost any time (I do need sleep sometimes). I have developed my own security system-ish thingy that does more than address problems with inexperienced people doing security, and I would be more than happy to pitch it to staff at a staff meeting, or just 1 on 1 with someone. But that's not the main meat of what my original post was about, and I feel that you skipped over certain points by addressing points that other staff members could of pitched in on additionally to yourself/points I didn't make.

And just to clarify, I'm not here to bash the staff - I've already said how you do a good job of running the server on multiple occasions - but somewhere there needs to be a change, and if me ranting in the form of a forum post does the trick (or at least gives more attention to the issues), then I'll be happy with that.

Wow, how long did that take for you to write?
Oath, that's massive.

2 minutes ago, GarrTatham said:

Wow, how long did that take for you to write?
Oath, that's massive.

When it comes to supporting my friends, or supporting the little guy in situations, I will always be willing to give whatever I can to help.

• Upvote 1

It would of been nice if you came and talked with myself or Edwards as we are always willing to talk about event master related stuff. The whole promoting above sgt+ normally only happens with the support of MHC normally in any other case it shouldn't be happening. So I will be bringing this up with the event masters at our next meeting.

Now I have been a Storm Trooper before a few times and my most recent I spent 5 days as a private and in those I didn't see either Cmdr on. Now you have been allowed two Cmdr for the regiment due to the fact that it is such a large regiment to watch however these two Cmdrs are barely ever on so what is the point of having two. You then talk about support from staff in a way which you want different models and weaponry but what can you get. You are already supplied with the heavy class and models you cant really change.

1 minute ago, Sal said:

It would of been nice if you came and talked with myself or Edwards as we are always willing to talk about event master related stuff. The whole promoting above sgt+ normally only happens with the support of MHC normally in any other case it shouldn't be happening. So I will be bringing this up with the event masters at our next meeting.

Now I have been a Storm Trooper before a few times and my most recent I spent 5 days as a private and in those I didn't see either Cmdr on.

Awesome Sal, it's nice to see that you responded here. I'll keep what you said in mind for the future.

Secondly if the "5 days as a private" occured this week, please refer to the top of the topic where i mentioned just coming back from a week long hike.

19 minutes ago, Sal said:

Now I have been a Storm Trooper before a few times and my most recent I spent 5 days as a private and in those I didn't see either Cmdr on. Now you have been allowed two Cmdr for the regiment due to the fact that it is such a large regiment to watch however these two Cmdrs are barely ever on so what is the point of having two. You then talk about support from staff in a way which you want different models and weaponry but what can you get. You are already supplied with the heavy class and models you cant really change.

You know how many times I've talked with event masters? I lost count. I doesn't help, and they forget within 20mins. In act not too long ago, it was a rule to not promote people past CPL, a rule set by the staff themselves. And I know it's not just MHC that does it, mainly because I'm in events with other of my fellow MHC members, and I don't see people get promoted. Whether it happens without me, that's up to the call of others.

As for the commanders, despite themselves stating (and me also stating on their behalf), for the past month many people have had trouble connecting to the server due to crashing upon joining (something that can be fixed by this addon: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1175610041&searchtext= ). By the same logic Sal, do you think I sit around doing nothing because I couldn't connect to the server for 2 and a half weeks back in August for the same issue or because you don't see me? If you're implying that because you don't see them, they don't do a good job or are on enough, then that's fucked. Have a look at this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CugzEz9lFW7eKNXKxdGdjkqIurHALTcdu8MuffXlBC4/edit#gid=0 and have a good look at it. Even when I'm playing different games, I'm making sure that what they put on that spreadsheet (regarding their activity) is on point, and the moment I find out it isn't, one of them will be demoted.

As for the support, I don't think we should get a bloody bazooka tomorrow and blow everyone up, as well as getting a size change to 2.0 scale with different coloured Rancor models. I used those as examples of what others have gotten in the past. The heavy class was donated for by Zach ages ago, and is only for SGT-MSG. I also have heard about 57 different times that the heavy SGT class doesn't exist (and admins have outright refused to set people in the past, assuming that the class doesn't exist), or that it is being removed from different staff members. I've also heard that it can't be altered (adding a different skin for example), and that it's impossible to have classes at all, even though the heavy SGT class exists. So what's going on mate? If you got enough answers to reply to my post, what's going on?

When I offer to help or speak I make it my agenda to see something happen. I want to help you guys because you are the heart of the server the first thing people see or do is become a ST. If you don't want to speak that is  your own issue I offered my help and you want to come back with hostility for it instead of talk that is your choice.

8 minutes ago, Sal said:

When I offer to help or speak I make it my agenda to see something happen. I want to help you guys because you are the heart of the server the first thing people see or do is become a ST. If you don't want to speak that is  your own issue I offered my help and you want to come back with hostility for it instead of talk that is your choice.

I'm sorry if I come off as hostile, I'm not trying to be an arsehat. But if you're going to imply that the two commanders do nothing because you don't see them, then I consider that hostility before you even mentioned it in your reply. These guys helped me rebuild the ST's from the ground up, and implying that they don't do much based on being an ST private for a week is completely unfair in my opinion.

Edit: And to be fair, I do want to know what's going on, because even as a member of MHC I get told very little by my staff counter-parts when it comes to a variety of issues.

I am stating it from a point of view when you don't see your cmdr it can be demotivating to stay in the regiment. I know they have done work towards building the stormtrooper corps.I would prefer to talk on ts with either you or hornet if you want some help from ems because wording through text can be very dangerous pm me if your interested

22 minutes ago, Sal said:

I am stating it from a point of view when you don't see your cmdr it can be demotivating to stay in the regiment. I know they have done work towards building the stormtrooper corps.I would prefer to talk on ts with either you or hornet if you want some help from ems because wording through text can be very dangerous pm me if your interested

I know you've talked to Hornet already, but I'll try talking to you when I can/working with the event masters more.

@Stevo. Lets start with If I have missinterpated what you're saying My bad, Anyhow what I got from your previous message is what I responded with,  As for Tier Security, If your upset that Storm Troopers need to get a licesnse before being able to guard I think that is extremely ridculous.. In my eyes aswell as all the other high rankings that it was discussed with saw that the system would teach the soldier on how to be a proper guard Unlike how it was before where the guards had no idea what they were doing. The system was being tested on the largest regiment on the server to see how well it would work, It worked well untill a lack of new STs slowed it down and the person assigned to keep the program running was slacking off Regardless as for my "cop-out excuse" I do not need to consault anyone.. If I choose to do so I Choose to do so. With my statement regarding the RP reason Its Valid like I said before it changes nothing but a rule to make people go and LEARN Instead of joining the server and being told to guard and not know how to do it properly. And how hard is it to sit a 10minute test with ISB and all this shows is that people are lazy... I also have stated multiple times if you have an Idea that might be better then the Tier  Security then show me it in a google doc or explain it to me sometime. You mention here that you said you werent complaining about staff not helping but yet your previous message came off as you're saying you wanted us to assist you when once again it is not their role..  " They have ranks to maintain, training to conduct, their own elite regiment to manage, their own systems, their own tests - all of which was designed by ST's past and present - none of which are respected by staff or were assisted with by staff." So what are you trying to hint at?.. You also complain about the amount of ST's leave the regiment... Which is ridiculous aswell.. Storm Troopers are the base of every regiment new people join the server people do tryouts those new people get recruited this is called recruiting members. You also say you want more high rankings but yet everytime a high ranking goes down to ST you demote them 8 ranks which mind you is also ridiculous and we will be having a talk later today about this. I've also noticed that STs command structure rarely promotes anyone above the rank of SGT unless theyre in window squad which mind you is favourtism I would also like to remind you that Yes Storm Troopers are a hard regiment to control and what not but its not the only regiment that puts in hard work you obviously believe what you and the commanders of ST's have done is alot but compared to other regiments the scale is very different.. You state here you want to be "Your Own Regiment" which of course you are but your much more then that you're the base of the server you take care of the troopers till such time they wish to join a regiment, You are supposed to  ecourage people to join regiments. You also say you don't want staff to be promoting your troopers but yet I only see widow squad get promoted by the commanders Hmm I wonder why.. Staff since the start of the servers time have promoted the lower ranks of stormtroopers to ensure that the new players get to feel what it is like to get promoted and to see what hard work gets you and just recently the event masters have just forgotten that they shouldnt be promoting people above the rank of sgt and now they shouldnt be I sorted that out already. You mention that We have not given ST a overhaul of weapons and skins? Now it just gets even more and more ridiculous... What possibly could we change to ST's The iconicle e11? or hey! they iconicle Armour? the hp? they are storm troopers what else do u want.. I wouldnt even be supprised if you or the commander have even asked for it via a support ticket and if you have it was most likely denied because it is once agian A RIDICULOUS IDEA You mention that zach was promoted fairly quickly Now I wasn't appart of that decision hey I wasn't even a general But I'm sure it was the best decision possible Oh and it would be much appricated if you could tell me what "Advantages" other regiments have above ST's and in future if you want to get a point accross explain it better instead of more of a hateful message..

PS If you want to talk on teamspeak I'm free whenever msg me on ts ingame or on steam.

47 minutes ago, Imposing said:

@Stevo. Lets start with If I have missinterpated what you're saying My bad, Anyhow what I got from your previous message is what I responded with,  As for Tier Security, If your upset that Storm Troopers need to get a licesnse before being able to guard I think that is extremely ridculous.. In my eyes aswell as all the other high rankings that it was discussed with saw that the system would teach the soldier on how to be a proper guard Unlike how it was before where the guards had no idea what they were doing. The system was being tested on the largest regiment on the server to see how well it would work, It worked well untill a lack of new STs slowed it down and the person assigned to keep the program running was slacking off Regardless as for my "cop-out excuse" I do not need to consault anyone.. If I choose to do so I Choose to do so. With my statement regarding the RP reason Its Valid like I said before it changes nothing but a rule to make people go and LEARN Instead of joining the server and being told to guard and not know how to do it properly. And how hard is it to sit a 10minute test with ISB and all this shows is that people are lazy... I also have stated multiple times if you have an Idea that might be better then the Tier  Security then show me it in a google doc or explain it to me sometime. You mention here that you said you werent complaining about staff not helping but yet your previous message came off as you're saying you wanted us to assist you when once again it is not their role..  " They have ranks to maintain, training to conduct, their own elite regiment to manage, their own systems, their own tests - all of which was designed by ST's past and present - none of which are respected by staff or were assisted with by staff." So what are you trying to hint at?.. You also complain about the amount of ST's leave the regiment... Which is ridiculous aswell.. Storm Troopers are the base of every regiment new people join the server people do tryouts those new people get recruited this is called recruiting members. You also say you want more high rankings but yet everytime a high ranking goes down to ST you demote them 8 ranks which mind you is also ridiculous and we will be having a talk later today about this. I've also noticed that STs command structure rarely promotes anyone above the rank of SGT unless theyre in window squad which mind you is favourtism I would also like to remind you that Yes Storm Troopers are a hard regiment to control and what not but its not the only regiment that puts in hard work you obviously believe what you and the commanders of ST's have done is alot but compared to other regiments the scale is very different.. You state here you want to be "Your Own Regiment" which of course you are but your much more then that you're the base of the server you take care of the troopers till such time they wish to join a regiment, You are supposed to  ecourage people to join regiments. You also say you don't want staff to be promoting your troopers but yet I only see widow squad get promoted by the commanders Hmm I wonder why.. Staff since the start of the servers time have promoted the lower ranks of stormtroopers to ensure that the new players get to feel what it is like to get promoted and to see what hard work gets you and just recently the event masters have just forgotten that they shouldnt be promoting people above the rank of sgt and now they shouldnt be I sorted that out already. You mention that We have not given ST a overhaul of weapons and skins? Now it just gets even more and more ridiculous... What possibly could we change to ST's The iconicle e11? or hey! they iconicle Armour? the hp? they are storm troopers what else do u want.. I wouldnt even be supprised if you or the commander have even asked for it via a support ticket and if you have it was most likely denied because it is once agian A RIDICULOUS IDEA You mention that zach was promoted fairly quickly Now I wasn't appart of that decision hey I wasn't even a general But I'm sure it was the best decision possible Oh and it would be much appricated if you could tell me what "Advantages" other regiments have above ST's and in future if you want to get a point accross explain it better instead of more of a hateful message..

PS If you want to talk on teamspeak I'm free whenever msg me on ts ingame or on steam.

I wasn't there for this "8 rank demotion", so I can't speak for that. And if you interpenetrated any of my messages as hate (besides my first response to Sal), then that is your interpretation, but that was not the intent (I even stated it twice).

I'll message you by the end of the day.

• Ridge locked this topic