Sicarius's PAC 3 (Tier 2) Application

In game name - Sicarius

Steam ID/link - STEAM_0:0:48706664  http://steamcommunity.com/id/bretonniaismykingdom/

Play Time - 4 Weeks 2 Days

1. What have you created with PAC 3 since receiving Tier 1? (Include Pictures of your best PAC)

I have created a few different things not only for myself but for others as well, I have also created custom characters for events such as a working rancor and some specialized battledroids to use to add a little spice here and there. Pictures of my favorites will be attached.

2. How have you improved the Roleplay for other members of the community whilst using PAC 3? (Provide Examples)

I have added roles not usually seen before in events using models that previously would remain T-posed and turned them into interesting and fun roleplay characters, some may remember the rancor that escaped on board a while back and slaughtered a bunch of troopers, or seen Tarkin speeding around in a mini speeder to help him in combat. I do enjoy creating interesting new creations to improve events both passive and normal to allow more enjoyment for those partaking in them. It has also allowed me to sculpt a specific character for my own character that can now be seen just by looking at him.

3. What has been improved from the implementation of PAC 3? (Personal Experience)

People can more easily express their roleplay genius through their ability to create a whole new view with pac, with pac roleplay can be taken to entirely new levels and when used correctly can make the entire experience far more enjoyable for all involved. I have seen everything from meditating sith to engineers working with actual tools just to make the roleplay feel that little bit more authentic and in my opinion that's exactly what we should be looking to improve.

20171124230132_1.jpg

20171124230143_1.jpg

20171124230358_1.jpg

20171124230321_1.jpg

20171124230216_1.jpg

Edited by NUG - Vlad
On 11/25/2017 at 8:49 AM, |Stryker| said:

Sicarius Is hands down one of the most respectable members of this community and he has done really good with his PAC3, +Support

You have my +1

Made my experience in SCAR a memorable one

Edited by KIX
On 11/25/2017 at 3:04 AM, Tex said:

+1 Most people have said i am really good at pac 3, and this dude even taught me some things. how could i not +1 (Hes my cmmder Brigadier plz dont demote me) JK 

He's my brigadier +1

• Whitey locked this topic