Arias Mercer/Moff Wibbles' PAC3 (Tier 1) Application

MOFF WIBBLES' PAC APPLICATION:

Q1: What is your in-game name?
In order from most recent to least recent, I have gone by the following names:

• Arias Mercer - Senior Constable in the ISB (Current)
  • Drazin - Lance Corporal in the Stormtroopers 
  • Racer Maser I - Senior/Able Crewman in the Imperial Navy (Cannot remember which)
  • Iden Versio - Commodore and Commander of Inferno Squad (Character now belongs to Maxine)
  • Garrick Versio - Line Captain and Commander of Inferno Squad (Character now belongs to Pablo)
  • Arias Mercer - Master Operative in the ISB (Original character, retired when I donated for Inferno)

Q2: What is your Steam ID?
STEAM_0:0:45446611

Q3: What is your Steam Link?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Moff_Wibbles

Q4: What is your Play Time?
2 Weeks, 1 Day, 14 Hrs.

Q5: Have you used PAC before?
I have experimented in PAC3, and watched online tutorial videos. When I was Iden Versio, I successfully performed a head swap and body proportion change to better fit the character in a single player game, and also incorporated the ID-10 seeker model from the server pack onto the model's back. 
However, my experience with PAC3 is still very limited. I plan to watch more tutorials, experiment more and learn from the amazing people on the server whom already have access to this great role-playing tool.

Q6: Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph)?
I think my record speaks for itself: In my time on Imperial Gaming, I have not a single warn against my name. Not one. I've never been in an admin sit, either. Furthermore, I have only been arrested twice: Once on my first day on the server for loitering (I got lost), and once by ISB during an IRL nervous breakdown (which will not happen again). In both cases, I did not have any sort of position of power or anything to abuse. During my time in ISB and as Inferno Commander (during which time I either had tasers or a CL of 5+), I did not commit any abuses of power. I have established myself on the server as a serious and dedicated roleplayer and a hard worker - my previous app had over 20 +1's. I think that is telling.

Q7: Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph)?
My reason is simple: Because PAC3 will allow me to roleplay better. As a member of ISB, my duties involve lots of paperwork, inspections, arrests and interrogations. Simply having the ability to carry a datapad I can type observations in, or a camera with which I can RP taking screenshots of evidence will increase verisimilitude, to say nothing of being able to adopt different poses or physically display the equipment my character would have (which opens up options as an event character, such as being able to raise my hands to surrender). As a veteran role-player with 10+ years of experience, the things I could do to improve immersion with PAC are pretty much unlimited. I'd be a fool to not want such a useful tool at my disposal.

Q7: Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph)?
I feel that this question has already been covered in my previous answers, so I will use this section to summarise my application into five simple reasons:
1) I have a nearly perfect track record, with no warns and no arrests that resulted in any permanent punishment.
2) I have had access to a high degree of power and responsibility on the server before, and did not abuse it. 
3) I have displayed a high degree of competence and dedication to role-playing. I do not break character lightly.
4) I have a very clear plan of what I intend to do with PAC3. All additions will be for RP use only.
5) My previous app had over 20 +1's, and all -1's were changed to +1's as I earned the respect of my peers.

ChangeLog:
1) Tally added.
2) Issue with server time fixed.

CURRENT TALLY:
+1's: 6
-1's: 0
Neutral: 5

• Upvote 2

Neutral

Haven't had enough time to know you very well

Maybe we can meet up sometime

{I'll add more once the +1's, Neutral's or -1's start rolling in}

Pro's

• App is detailed
  • Good guy from what I know
  • Well known
  • Moderate Playtime

Con's

• None from what I know

P.S I cant see the Playtime for some reason

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Nightwing said:

Neutral

Pro's

• App is detailed
  • Well known

Con's

• None from what I know

Thank you for letting me know about that, I didn't realize the playtime didn't copy over correctly. I've fixed the issue.

6 minutes ago, Delta said:

+1 nice application 

Hope you make some good stuff

Cheers, here's hoping I do too :D

Neutral. You have great roleplay but I haven't had many interactions with you. I'm not familiar with your name and thus haven't seen you around. Also, do you have any pictures of your previous PACs and what do you plan to implement that differentiates from the current ISB agents that have PAC?

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, LePaul said:

Neutral. You have great roleplay but I haven't had many interactions with you. I'm not familiar with your name and thus haven't seen you around. Also, do you have any pictures of your previous PACs and what do you plan to implement that differentiates from the current ISB agents that have PAC?

Sums it up, neutral

26 minutes ago, LePaul said:

I am not surprised - I went by Arias back before ISB changed their bunks to the new location. I have spent the majority of my time on the server as Iden Versio - I was Iden when you were made commander of the Jump Troopers.

I have checked, and unfortunately I lost all of my PAC builds when my PC died a couple of weeks ago. I'm using my girlfriend's PC until I can build a new one. However, I will work on what I had and upload screenshots.

13 minutes ago, Red said:

Sums it up, neutral

Entirely understandable. I was off the server for the past couple of months.

52 minutes ago, Moff Wibbles said:

I am not surprised - I went by Arias back before ISB changed their bunks to the new location. I have spent the majority of my time on the server as Iden Versio - I was Iden when you were made commander of the Jump Troopers.

I have checked, and unfortunately I lost all of my PAC builds when my PC died a couple of weeks ago. I'm using my girlfriend's PC until I can build a new one. However, I will work on what I had and upload screenshots.

Entirely understandable. I was off the server for the past couple of months.

Oh ok. You were Iden Versio. Have you been active lately though?

Just now, LePaul said:

Oh ok. You were Iden Versio. Have you been active lately though?

I left the server for personal reasons a couple of months ago, and only returned two days ago. In that time, I was promoted as an ST after an event for role-playing, and accepted into ISB, and conducted myself well enough that I was deemed worthy of a second promotion. So, yes, I'd say I've been active since I returned. 

Also, I just had a quick play on a single player server, and did a basic body swap for Iden Versio. This one replaces the head with a female model, fixes up some of the proportions and replaces the chest, back and belt armour with a black Stormtrooper model, in order to be more accurate to the actual uniform Inferno Squad (and Iden) wore. All in all, this was about an hour's work.

Iden Versio Front Profile

Iden Versio, Back (weapon out)

This demonstrates that although my knowledge of PAC3 is very limited, it isn't nonexistent. I'm also fiddling around with a Del Meeko mockup, using Death Trooper and Storm Commando pouches.

Neutral.

Dont see you around often.

pacs are ok.  Needs work though.

Nice app.

you left the server months ago, come back for two days and expect to get pac3?

righto.

Edited by Fox
1 hour ago, Moff Wibbles said:

I left the server for personal reasons a couple of months ago, and only returned two days ago. In that time, I was promoted as an ST after an event for role-playing, and accepted into ISB, and conducted myself well enough that I was deemed worthy of a second promotion. So, yes, I'd say I've been active since I returned. 

Also, I just had a quick play on a single player server, and did a basic body swap for Iden Versio. This one replaces the head with a female model, fixes up some of the proportions and replaces the chest, back and belt armour with a black Stormtrooper model, in order to be more accurate to the actual uniform Inferno Squad (and Iden) wore. All in all, this was about an hour's work.

Iden Versio Front Profile

Iden Versio, Back (weapon out)

This demonstrates that although my knowledge of PAC3 is very limited, it isn't nonexistent. I'm also fiddling around with a Del Meeko mockup, using Death Trooper and Storm Commando pouches.

Changing to -1 since you've only been back for a couple of days. Will change to +1 as you play more

46 minutes ago, LePaul said:

2 hours ago, Fox said:

Completely understandable. I know PAC is a slow process, so I'm not expecting an approval immediately, or even anytime soon.
Today was a slow day, so I thought I'd get the app done - one less thing on my list of stuff to do.

10 hours ago, Nightwing said:

Neutral

Pro's

• App is detailed
  • Well known
  • Moderate Playtime

Con's

• None from what I know

NEUTRAL, but good luck :) 

Oh my, ide-i mean Racer!? In the flesh!? 

Oh come on man, you know what the response is.

He left  me For ARK survival

+1

Mercer is a kind, loyal, smart-ass nerd. And one of my dearest friends on the server.

He has helped me though some of the rockiest times I've been in. He refined himself so much that he recieved 20+ +1s. We spent so much time together, and it decimated me to see you leave. When you first came on and we first me up, you wanted to go back into ISB with all your being. And you got a chance to! I'm so happy you came back, and even happier that you get a chance to repeat what you love whilst in ISB

Thanks

Demonic

On 24/11/2017 at 7:42 PM, KIX said:

Neutral for all the reasons above, may change my opinion and will closely monitored you over the next 2 weeks

Fair enough my dude. Just try not to put too many Talon commanders into the firing range, eh? ;^)

On 24/11/2017 at 8:19 PM, Emerald said:

Changing response to +1

Due to

Recently Came back, Better become Active

Well Known

Good Guy

Eyyyy, it's the Emerald! Actually, I need to have do a witness interview with you in-game. See you soon.

On 24/11/2017 at 9:56 PM, Lincoln said:

+1

Cheers dude. Got any more reports for me to do? I get the feeling I haven't done enough yet this week.

On 24/11/2017 at 10:19 PM, willd_ said:

NEUTRAL, but good luck :) 

Thanks dude, hopefully if I can get away from the paperwork desk I'm chained to, I'll meet you in-character sometime.

On 25/11/2017 at 7:26 AM, Hisoka said:

Eyyyy, thank'ee kindly. What Reg are you even in nowadays?

On 27/11/2017 at 10:05 PM, Sentry said:

+1 Mercer is a great person, he is respectful, a great member of the community. He can easily be trusted with PAC3.

Cheers Sentry. You were a great Inferno member, and you're a credit to Storm Commandos.

On 27/11/2017 at 10:26 PM, Ralla said:

Activity is starting to pick up again which is great to see, Very friendly and trustworthy guy.

+1

Good luck buddy

Thanks! Good luck in Inferno, and enjoy those cuffs ;^)

On 27/11/2017 at 10:54 PM, Excalibur said:

+1

Respected

Great Guy

Certainly responsible enough to use pac

Cheers Excalibur! I hope SCAR is treating you well.

18 hours ago, [IG] Tackxo said:

+1

Oh hell yeah. Mercer/Wibbles is an amazing bloke. He is mature and responsible, and from what I have seen he never abuses power. Also, this guy is a walking, living encyclopedia for Star Wars lore. 

Good luck, 

Tackxo.

Cheers Soontir. Hah, I remember when I suggested you use that name. Good times. You were a fun Pilot Commander to work with.

11 hours ago, draKe said:

Oh my, ide-i mean Racer!? In the flesh!? 

Oh come on man, you know what the response is.

He left  me For ARK survival

+1

Mercer is a kind, loyal, smart-ass nerd. And one of my dearest friends on the server.

He has helped me though some of the rockiest times I've been in. He refined himself so much that he recieved 20+ +1s. We spent so much time together, and it decimated me to see you leave. When you first came on and we first me up, you wanted to go back into ISB with all your being. And you got a chance to! I'm so happy you came back, and even happier that you get a chance to repeat what you love whilst in ISB

Thanks

Demonic

You need to get your hands on ARK, dude. You can ride fluffy dino-birds that can brainwash other dinos! :D

9 hours ago, Maffa146 said:

+1 

Trusted

Cheers Max! I'm glad you're the new Iden, you're really doing the job justice.

• Haha 1
  • Ridge locked this topic