Ban Appeal

In-game alias: Syrup

Your SteamID:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/swanthepirate

When was the ban: 23/11/2017

How long is the ban: Perma ban

Which admin banned you: Little5avage

Explain the situation: Did a few minor things that added up to a perma ban. Ran into the commander's room and pressed the lockdown button during event - sorry for doing that. Never RDMed

Why you deserve a second chance: I have matured since this incident and can only apologise for previous mistakes. I respect any decision made and hope to rejoin the server to roleplay soon without any issue. 

• Sad 1
  • Downvote 7
  • Advisor

This is your third appeal for a permanent ban, you were very lucky for Caboose to even give you a second chance within the last week - either way you blew it.

16 minutes ago, Syrup said:

I have matured since this incident

You were unbanned by Caboose ~3 days ago, then rebanned by Little for breaking rules ~1 day ago, how could you have possibly 'matured' within 1 day - that's complete bullshit.

On 9/6/2017 at 10:21 AM, Syrup said:

Okay then fuckhead. The title of the post is "nothing". I changed it after I realized I no longer want to be a part of this community. I made some bullshit post at first but It's not worth my time.

That's a quote from your last appeal, I think it shows how stupid you really are, enjoy never playing on our servers again.

Appeal denied.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Moose locked this topic