SOULS TMOD Application

Steam Name:

Steam ID: [IG] SOUL

In game name and rank: Soul Crewman[NAVY]

Time Played: 2days

Why are you applying for this position?: because I think the community could use some more staff with it growing. I also Would really like to help the community

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: I will do whatever the staff wants and needs me to and i am very creative and i like to help people a lot and will do anything i can to help people and make them not suffer

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: my friends server called tiger gaming and Dertraitve gaming which i was admin on

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: a warning which my brother did (rdm).

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I can bring complete obedience and creativity and i am really friendly and will do anything to help the community grow even if that meant retiring from moderator to help someone in need

Anything else you would like to add: My real name is "Ben' and i am very mature a B grade student at school. I can follow orders/instructions. I got bullied a lot at school and learnt to just deal with it so i have alot of experience.

Terms
I Soul accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Downvote 2

-1 Your playtime is very low, This application doesn't have alot of detail either. Maybe go through the accepted T-Mod apps and be inspired by them. I would also recommend formatting it to make it look a little nicer and easier to read.

17 minutes ago, SOUL said:

and i am very creative

Your creativity might be more useful with pac3? 

Good luck

7 minutes ago, Red said:

-1 Your playtime is very low, This application doesn't have alot of detail either. Maybe go through the accepted T-Mod apps and be inspired by them. I would also recommend formatting it to make it look a little nicer and easier to read.

Your creativity might be more usefull with pac3? 

Good luck

Thanks i acutally dont know how to use pac but i can learn.

- Not enough playtime

- Not a member of the community for long enough

- Not known well enough

- Generic answers

- Not enough detail in answers

- Contradiction statements

- Not responsible for his own account, may be compromised (brother who RDM's with staff powers...)

5 minutes ago, Red said:

Your creativity might be more usefull with pac3? 

Good luck

Sorry mate -1

• Low playtime
  • Poor application and formatting
  • Don't seem to understand the necessary responsibilities of a staff member

However as Red said, your creativity might be more useful with PAC.

I'd suggest that you learn PAC then, in a while, put in an application for that :)  

2 minutes ago, willd_ said:

Sorry mate -1

• Low playtime
  • Poor application and formatting
  • Don't seem to understand the necessary responsibilities of a staff member

However as Red said, your creativity might be more useful with PAC.

I'd suggest that you learn PAC then, in a while, put in an application for that :)  

Well i may apply for it and learn it at the same time maybe and thanks.

2 minutes ago, goliath said:

- Not enough playtime

- Not known well enough

- Generic answers

- Not responsible for his own account, may be compromised (brother who RDM's with staff powers...)

Thanks i know i wont get in just trying to get some insight

48 minutes ago, goliath said:

- Not enough playtime

- Not known well enough

- Generic answers

-1 Sums it up perfectly for me. 

I am going to say NEUTRAL because I don’t know you in-game because my Garry’s mod is currently broken, Your App is Nicely Detailed to an Extent, Your App is Understandable, I don’t know what you are like in-game by this I mean your Attitude. This is Definitely an Improvement from you last App that you made alittle while ago that got rejected. Good Luck this time round.

Sorry Soul, But your Playtime is way too low and I think you need to get a bit more well known within the Community :D 

Yes you are kinda active, But when you come on it's for about 30 mins - 1 Hour,

would like too see you on more.

Sorry mate it’s a -1 from me as you need a lot more experience on the server. Also this Application has some good points but just isn’t detailed enough, as some others suggested look at some of the excepted Applications to get an idea on detail. Also there is poorly formatted and needs to be read over by yourself and edited. Just grt more experience on the server then apply again.

All the best, 

Ramirez 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Ridge locked this topic