(Closed Application)

Gari

What is your In-game name: Royal Guard Trainee Gari

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:10892192

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178109569

Play time: 3d/22h/4/22s

Have you used PAC3 Before: Indeed I have use Pac3 before 

Why should you be trusted with PAC3: I feel like i am more mature now as for that more people trust me

Why do you want PAC3: So I could get my robe in game and make a bit cooler things then what i have now 

Why do you deserve PAC3: Ive been a member for a fairly long time now and I Feel like i should use pac3 to help me get better as a member

• Upvote 2

-1 Sorry, I am trying to be a lot more positive on the forums and not barrage users anymore, but after an application like this, you'd be lucky to keep your position within the Royal Guards. You have put NO effort into it, nor does it appear you actually care about the application. The only thing thing that this application has done is A) Make you look bad and B) Make RG look bad.

Gari, I would advise you put a lot more effort into this or any application you make.  This reflects badly on you, which reflects badly on the Royal Guard.  Consider this your first and final warning, quality is our goal.  No exceptions. 

27 minutes ago, goliath said:

Gari, I would advise you put a lot more effort into this or any application you make.  This reflects badly on you, which reflects badly on the Royal Guard.  Consider this your first and final warning, quality is our goal.  No exceptions. 

Same. ^^^^

• Ridge locked this topic