Wilson06

Wilsons PAC 3 Application

Neutral

Good playtime, but the way I have seen you treat me and others on the server first hand really hinders me giving you a +1

If I see your attitude improve, I'll happily give this a +1.

Good luck.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ajax said:

Neutral

Good playtime, but the way I have seen you treat me and others on the server first hand really hinders me giving you a +1

If I see your attitude improve, I'll happily give this a +1.

Good luck.

Cheers for your feedback , I will definitely try to improve .

Wilson more than half of the posts in this application are yours..

just make sure you follow the rules with bumping as you have bumped very regularly.

Neutral

51 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

Wilson more than half of the posts in this application are yours..

just make sure you follow the rules with bumping as you have bumped very regularly.

Neutral

Yeah I have been updating my pacs however I haven't broke the rules regarding the bumping . Thanks for your feedback!

+1 Nice pacs, i believe he can truely become better at PAC3 as i have seen him be horrible at pac one day to pretty good. In turn, i hope this while lead to you being great at PAC

• Upvote 1

Neutral

I have seen you minge in the past and kinda recently, but you have started to somewhat pick up your act as an Engineer, and I dont believe you would abuse. Just give it some more time and then I may change my response.

• Like 1

On 12/14/2017 at 7:18 PM, Phresh Zeisty said:

Neutral

I have seen you minge in the past and kinda recently, but you have started to somewhat pick up your act as an Engineer, and I dont believe you would abuse. Just give it some more time and then I may change my response.

Cheers for the feedback!