Wilson

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:46794703

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053855134

Play time:

4w 4d 6h  (updated)

Have you used PAC Before:

Yes I have briefly used it in single player and i feel I am now able to make simple PAC’s for use on imperial gaming.- updated . I can now confidently say I have messed around with PAC a lot in single player and have unlocked many new RP possibilities with PAC. 

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

Because I have the role of an engineer in game which comes  with tools so I feel that I can be trusted because I do not abuse these tools and this is important because you can see from this that if I can be trusted with tools then I can be trusted with PAC .  I also understand that if I was to do anything wrong or irresponsible with PAC then I would have the privilege of using PAC removed and I would receive suitable punishment on the server. I have also been on the server for over 4 weeks and over this time I have got two warnings but they are from over 2 months ago showing that I have picked up my act and have improved my behavior . For these reasons I  believe i should be trusted with PAC 3 on the Imperial Gaming Star Wars roleplay server.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I want PAC because I feel as an engineer we do a lot of RP repairs and other RP scenarios on the Star Destroyer. I feel PAC will help me because I will be able to use PAC to equip things on my character like a gas mask during gas leaks or a gas torch to help repair different parts of the ship. Also if I was granted PAC I'll be able to show that I am responsible with the power that is given to me and be proven trustworthy. Also I have recently got a lot better at using PAC  and i realize that it opens a door to so many more roleplay opportunity's , for example I could RP getting my hand getting burnt of and then add a robotic hand with PAC. Or maybe I could act out welding something and getting a metal chunk in my eye and wearing an eye patch. 

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I feel I deserve PAC because I have dedicated over 4 weeks to the server and I also love the server very much and PAC will help me improve my roleplay on the server as well as improve experiences of others in some cases. I feel I deserve it so that I can prove to the community that I'm not just a minge and that I can be a trustworthy player and show that my past mistakes are now behind me and that I am trying my very hardest to change and have changed in some areas.  I also feel I deserve it because I will be able to improve my roleplay as well as some other peoples , for example in the scenarios in the paragraph I have included some RP injuries which could give medics some RP. I have also put in effort into this application and time into learning about PAC showing I am passionate about getting it.

Thank you to everybody who has read this application please leave any thoughts you have or criticism below.

An example of what ive made 

Spoiler

9FF425BC9C4C4318E37F900A3D5AA60A46293361F2E07E13509592CB9E440C52BAEEBB23418028690590F73A8CC3989308E50D7BA0F6C1A01D24890A

I just added the tube for a more realistic gas mask.

NEW!

Spoiler

E1FF5C8F5863FD185555B793472DE05B5140AF269939B169C2B7270B8DFA0FE55CC90AD9C17590D1D9221FD3CF30F190EF5ADF50EABCE5696187BCA4

I have added a few battle stances with a prophet dude.

Spoiler

1EB93B65D465E2C3E41FCACF1F9A4C33351A9593

F522E68F9E06BC57829E94958D8D0DF9B69DBB69

I have successfully learnt how to replace Body parts, add beams and move bones into the desired position. As well as playing around with animations.
Edited by Wilson06
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Tatsumaki said:

+1

Wouldn't abuse

Good Bloke

Would enhance his rp

12 minutes ago, Red said:

+1 Wont abuse

12 minutes ago, Ben said:

+2 Below average engineer

13 minutes ago, Seven said:

Kinda like these pacs

+1

13 minutes ago, goliath said:

+1

Doesn't look like he will abuse it.

Your feedback is appreciated :)

• Upvote 1

+1, Definetely is changing and trying to improve his overall reputation. I don’t think you’ll abuse PAC and will look,forward to what you can make with it if you are accepted.

Best of Luck, 

Ramirez

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Emerald said:

Neutral

You're a good guy, But after that "Incident", I don't know 

I understand where your coming from , thank you for your feedback!

Neutral: 

Chnaged attitude a lot but after that thing, I don't know either. Just need a little more time for me. 

Hope you understand.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Pluto said:

Neutral: 

Chnaged attitude a lot but after that thing, I don't know either. Just need a little more time for me. 

Hope you understand.

I understand , thanks for your feedback .

+1 Don't know you but you seem trustworthy and that you would use it for the benefit of the server :) Good luck.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, willd_ said:

+1 Don't know you but you seem trustworthy and that you would use it for the benefit of the server :) Good luck.

cheers

+1 We dont really seem to get the chance to talk, but you come across as a mature and active member of the community.

Good Luck!

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Ralla said:

+1 We dont really seem to get the chance to talk, but you come across as a mature and active member of the community.

Good Luck!

Cheers man.