1st Lieutenant - V - Fish

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:97162506

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Strugglingfish3/

Play time:

1w 0d 15h

Have you used PAC Before:

Yes i have used PAC before, i have been using it for a couple of months but only used it in singleplayer and a clone wars server

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe the reason why i should be trusted with pac is because i know the rules and my play time on the server should give a good indication that i am not here to troll or destroy the community in any way. And if i do receive permissions to use pac i will not let it change the way i act because i respect the community and i believe that pac is just another tool to be used only for RP purposes.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I would like to have the chance to use pac because i have been seeing what people have been making with their pac's and how much the pac's affect the roleplay in a positive way. I would like to be able use pac because i have seen the marauders and other sith members with their pac's which made me want to make this application. With pac, i believe that i could increase the roleplay that happens in and out of the sith temple.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I think that i deserve PAC is because i would like the opportunity to further the roleplay in the community with pac. I am a very active member of this community because i have a passion for this server which i would like to pursue and this is something i have been aiming for a while. I have not abused my rank in any way shape or form i have managed too keep my oath of silence until i reached the rank of 2ndlt which probably might explain why some people might not know what my personality is like outside of being rst but if you would like to know me more come and speak to me.

Thank you for taking the time reading my application it is very much appreciated :)

• Upvote 1

+1

• Decently Active
  • Trustworthy

Good luck on getting Pac3 :)

1 minute ago, Red said:

+1

• Decently Active
  • Trustworthy

Thank you for taking the time and reading my application :)

+1, As you keep in character as I have never heard you speak I’m game. I don’t see you abusing PAC you see pretty mature and a decent guy. This is also a pretty well written Application it has a good amount of detail and think you actually spent time on writing it.

Good Luck,

Ramirez 

+1

• Can be trusted with Pac
  • Active almost every day 
  • Can confirm has been practising a lot with Pac in single player

Neutral. Unfortunately being an RST I don't know much about you. I see you guarding the sith temple or galius from time to time. Can you provide examples of your previous PACs? And also some examples of PACs you plan to implament.

35 minutes ago, LePaul said:

Neutral. Unfortunately being an RST I don't know much about you. I see you guarding the sith temple or galius from time to time. Can you provide examples of your previous PACs? And also some examples of PACs you plan to implament.

This sums up what I was thinking.

10 hours ago, pinejack said:

This sums up what I was thinking.

10 hours ago, LePaul said:

I will get some screenshots of my pacs

---UPDATE---

I am making some more pac's so i will try and finish them quickly

Edited by Fish

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/11/2017 at 9:41 PM, Red said:

+1

• Decently Active
  • Trustworthy

+1 ^

• 2 weeks later...

I haven’t been on recently because I have went on holidays and won’t be back until the 22nd

Neutral

I dont know exactly who you are, but is a decent application, if you could give us some examples of PAC that would be great.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Said you would be back on the 22nd but I have not seen you once. -1

• Ridge locked this topic