- Lock this please -

Neutral.

you can be immature at times and you don't have a mic. Having a microphone is pretty important when you're trying to deal with loud, annoying players who constantly talk over the top of you. Cant understand why you listed the rules in your app? Seems like you're trying to make it look bigger. Your reasons for applying are good and the application itself is alright apart from the rules part. 

If you get a mic and clean up your act a tiny bit, I'll consider changing to a +1 

10 minutes ago, Pluto said:

Neutral.

you can be immature at times and you don't have a mic. Having a microphone is pretty important when you're trying to deal with loud, annoying players who constantly talk over the top of you. Cant understand why you listed the rules in your app? Seems like you're trying to make it look bigger. Your reasons for applying are good and the application itself is alright apart from the rules part. 

If you get a mic and clean up your act a tiny bit, I'll consider changing to a +1 

This says everything I wanted to say, NEUTRAL

Look buddy I like you. However, after posting the "I'm Sorry" forum post, you then at debrief said "This is cancerusing chat, I have lost respect. 

How ridiculous is that? How do you manage to screw up the only thing you did? 

AND, you have 3 warns, the formatting is really bad and you don't need to post that thing about the rules? For all we know you could of  copy and pasted it from elsewhere. 

I apologize,

Maxine. 

3 minutes ago, Maffa146 said:

Look buddy I like you. However, after posting the "I'm Sorry" forum post, you then at debrief said "I Have Cancer" using chat, I have lost respect. 

How ridiculous is that? How do you manage to screw up the only thing you did? 

AND, you have 3 warns, the formatting is really bad and you don't need to post that thing about the rules? For all we know you could of  copy and pasted it from elsewhere. 

I apologize,

Maxine. 

I'm pretty sure he never said " I have Cancer" during debrief.

The formatting is fine, I can read it,

Also with the rules part, It shows that he knows the rules and thats what every Staff Member should know.

4 minutes ago, FrenchyFries said:

Why do you call over the admins like dogs? I'm dead set sure they frequently check all mod applications?

It just makes it pop up in their notification boxes so that they see it because it could always get washed away amongst the other posts.

2 minutes ago, Mauler said:

Well, pleases and thank yous are always good @pinejack

Hey @Little5avage, could you please lock this? Thank you great and powerful Snr Admin top bloke dude.

:3

Hello kind sir Mr. @Little5avage. Would you be so kind as to lock this post as the author no longer wishes it to be open to the public. This would be most appreciated and would show your power over these here fine forums, oh great senior admin top bloke dude Habib. 

Regards, 

Dat Boi

42 minutes ago, Mauler said:

Well, pleases and thank yous are always good @pinejack

Hey @Little5avage, could you please lock this? Thank you great and powerful Snr Admin top bloke dude.

:3

36 minutes ago, pinejack said:

Hello kind sir Mr. @Little5avage. Would you be so kind as to lock this post as the author no longer wishes it to be open to the public. This would be most appreciated and would show your power over these here fine forums, oh great senior admin top bloke dude Habib. 

Regards, 

Dat Boi

Neither of these posts are needed. The admins have been called to lock this post already, no need for two other posts calling the same admins.

• Ridge locked this topic