A Force Recon Unit.

Hello all, so in my time, I've come to realize that a lot of roles on the server are filled out by regiments. We've got everything from Special Forces to beach assault. And yet, we don't have Force Recon. 

Force recon is essentially the task of either finding a way through enemy lines, or making one your self, the unit is extremely mobile, with a clone model shown through the Clone Wars 2008 show.

I'd like to bring to this to the empire. They will be trained in a way that's similar to the US Army Rangers, which task also is similar. Equipment will be based off light infantry, from Medium-Long range.

Speeder bikes are an option, but may however dissolve the purpose of scout troopers.

Thanks, hopefully we may be able to add this to imperial. And I hope that the staff team may see what such a division's opportunities may bring.

Thanks

Demonic

Doesn’t sound like to much of a BAD Idea, if you can get a lot of people saying ‘yes’ to this it might be added but don’t we already have an even more Advanced force like the Imperial Commando’s or SCAR they both do a lot of Recon but I think another Recon regiment would be fine to have. +Positive from me for now. Good Luck.

• Upvote 1

There are already Rancor, SCAR, Shadow, IC, etc who already do this job on the server, and I believe you would just be adding yet another useless regiment to the server (which there are already enough of).

27 minutes ago, Hisoka said:

Caboose's "elite" regiment a while back

which ended up turning into MHC before they got their whitelists all setup

C A B O O S E ' S ?

I will have you know I was the founding Marshal.

Tbh terror troopers, SCAR and shadow should be doing this already. I don't see EMs throw reconasaince in at the start of the mission. Just send the force forward. SCAR are very active. TT and Shadow not so much. If ARF differed I'd say replace TT and/or Shadow with ARF. If it doesn't replace then it shouldn't be a regiment. We have enough recon regiments.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Whitey locked this topic