Jump to content

Tackxo's Trial Event Master Application


Recommended Posts

  • Advisor
On 20/11/2017 at 6:37 AM, Maffa146 said:

+1

Taxco has proved himself, by being very trustworthy and mature when around me. 

However, the events lack information in the way of lore.

- I'm aware the servers timeline takes place before rogue one so Jyn and Galen aren't rebels (Not publicly) and thermal detonators crash the server.

 

The events are good, and it'll be brilliant to see you part of the team!

 

16 hours ago, Splinter said:

+1 Solid bloke, Application is detailed and formatted nicely, I believe you would do well as a Event Master. :)

 

Play more Battlefront 2 with me.

 

14 hours ago, pinejack said:

+1 Great guy, great events, well-written application.

 

P.S. 10,000th post in the SWRP section :) 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 - Well written application, have had some good fun with you in the past, and you seem to have a good idea of the events you will run.

One thing I have to ask though, when you refer to 'Voice Amplifier' are you you talking about 'Voice Comms'? If so, we recently discussed this in an Event Master meeting. We are not allowed to give just anyone Voice Comms. This came about due to some misuse of them, which I cannot reference as I was not around to witness it. If that isn't what your talking about, then I don't know what it is, but it should be fine. 

GOOD LUCK!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lincoln said:

+1 - Well written application, have had some good fun with you in the past, and you seem to have a good idea of the events you will run.

One thing I have to ask though, when you refer to 'Voice Amplifier' are you you talking about 'Voice Comms'? If so, we recently discussed this in an Event Master meeting. We are not allowed to give just anyone Voice Comms. This came about due to some misuse of them, which I cannot reference as I was not around to witness it. If that isn't what your talking about, then I don't know what it is, but it should be fine. 

GOOD LUCK!

Hey man, I should have included this in the post, however, I am *hopefully* going to get other Event Masters to play those roles, to avoid abuse of the tool. I do understand your concern, and I would agree with it.

Cheers for the +1 :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, [IG] Tackxo said:

Hey man, I should have included this in the post, however, I am *hopefully* going to get other Event Masters to play those roles, to avoid abuse of the tool. I do understand your concern, and I would agree with it.

Cheers for the +1 :)

Too easy dude, I'm sure most of us would be glad to be playing characters instead of making them for a change. :kkona:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/11/2017 at 7:27 AM, Ramirez said:

Neutral, You went inactive for a while and now your back you still aren’t very active from what I’ve seen. You also stated what you would get Regiments to do, you only said what those Regiments already do in events without the EM’s orders. You did say shore can protect the beach but that only one regiment try can include something to do for the Regiments that aren’t really included like Incinerator or Magma like for example the Incinerator’s could burn down obstacles blocking the path for troops like just find something for them to burn down as they were used to destroy villages (You would need to remove the obstacles as it could be a prop that can’t be destroyed). On a positive note your very mature and stay in character most of the time, you commanded pilots well and I think you would make somewhat a good Event Master.

Best of Luck, 

Ramirez 

Hey mate, I just had a read over of this again and I realised I hadn't gone into detail of what I meant by this. 

I will be updating the document later tonight, to make more sense. 

Cheers for the input.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Update

I have changed some information and added some more text in the document regarding the questions. 

I have slightly updated the events to be more lore friendly (again) 

Also, thanks for the reply @Dracks, much appreciated mate.

Thanks, 

Tackxo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2017 at 7:37 AM, Maffa146 said:

+1

Taxco has proved himself, by being very trustworthy and mature when around me. 

However, the events lack information in the way of lore.

- I'm aware the servers timeline takes place before rogue one so Jyn and Galen aren't rebels (Not publicly) and thermal detonators crash the server.

 

The events are good, and it'll be brilliant to see you part of the team!

Agreed +1

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know what @Bearmax is on about, seems like another personal grudge he has to me, and it's not the first time I've seen this from him. Can't really see any problems with the grammar (at least any abhorrent grammar mistakes), events are always pretty boring on paper anyways (it's up to the event master to make them exciting in practice), repeating points you feel are valid is very important in an application as it shows you've thought about your application and I've seen you around the place doing pretty good stuff.

Being an Event Master or an Admin/Moderator is all about learning, no matter how many times you've done it before, trust me on that. If your events do turn out to be boring, you'll learn from it and try something different and I think you'll do a pretty decent job of it from what I've seen of you.

 

Now that you're a commander, you've proven you've got some form of maturity and some form of a head on your shoulders, so +1.

 

Don't let me down if you get it, or I'll beat up your nan.

-Stevo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advisor

User received a 2 month forum posting restriction for his actions on this application (among other reasons).

All related comments have been hidden and this application can continue as per normal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Stevo. said:

I don't know what @Bearmax is on about, seems like another personal grudge he has to me, and it's not the first time I've seen this from him. Can't really see any problems with the grammar (at least any abhorrent grammar mistakes), events are always pretty boring on paper anyways (it's up to the event master to make them exciting in practice), repeating points you feel are valid is very important in an application as it shows you've thought about your application and I've seen you around the place doing pretty good stuff.

Being an Event Master or an Admin/Moderator is all about learning, no matter how many times you've done it before, trust me on that. If your events do turn out to be boring, you'll learn from it and try something different and I think you'll do a pretty decent job of it from what I've seen of you.

 

Now that you're a commander, you've proven you've got some form of maturity and some form of a head on your shoulders, so +1.

 

Don't let me down if you get it, or I'll beat up your nan.

-Stevo.

 

On 09/12/2017 at 2:43 PM, Excalibur said:

+1

All of the above

Cheers my lovelies :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...