Alfonzo's Pac Teir 1 application

Alfonzo

-What is your In-game name-

ST Private Alfonzo

-Steam Id-                                                                                                        
STEAM_0:0:92774925

-Steam link-

http://steamcommunity.com/id/HisheYT/

-Play time-

1897 hours , basically about 79 whole days

-Have you used PAC Before-

Yes i have used it on many different servers creating all sorts , i started using pac on meta construct a sandbox server , and that is where i learnt how to use pac to do many different things.

-Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph)-

I want people to be more immersed and i want people to know that im me. I think i can make RP more fun using pac making more immersed . I want people to see what me and other pac users and say "woah thats pretty cool" and be let them have the urge to rp more.I just want people to have fun and show people what i can do as there are many , cool unique things you can do with pac.

-Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph)-

I want to make my character Alfonzo unique and noticeable , i want to be able to expand RP situations as with all this /me strip weapons and comms , or /me shows ID bla bla . I want to physically do that not have some text , saying i did it. I want pac because it would make my time more fun and immersed for others and my self , i think i could benefit to a lot of different peoples game play . I also think im good enough at pac that i can be trusted to use it . I also can share my ideas to other people who have access to pac. I also want to make better animations say for death , or saluting as i think there all just a bit robotic and i dont like how on death you just rag doll. 

-Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph)-

I think with my PAC skills could bring more attention to the RP , and help me be more immersed , and im willing to spend as much time as possible making these small details and fixing my errors. I just want people to feel like they are there on the ship with me and i want to feel that too.

-1 I have no idea who you are, but considering you are an ST PVT I would assume you are a very new player to the server. Where it says "playtime", it means your time on the server, not your time overall in GMOD. I honestly have no clue who you are so if I were you, I'd try and get a lot more well known within the community, but not for the wrong things.

52 minutes ago, pinejack said:

-1 I have no idea who you are, but considering you are an ST PVT I would assume you are a very new player to the server. Where it says "playtime", it means your time on the server, not your time overall in GMOD. I honestly have no clue who you are so if I were you, I'd try and get a lot more well known within the community, but not for the wrong things.

1 hour ago, pinejack said:

On 11/20/2017 at 8:24 AM, pinejack said: