Tike's Tier 1 Pac3 Application

Novak

EDIT 24/12/2017 - I have just reworked my whole application as the old one was outdated and I have new PAC's

What is your In-game name: Tike Man, Officer Cadet, Naval Guard

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114606438

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/IGTike

Play time: 1W 3D 18H

Have you used PAC Before: Yes, I have a few screenshots of some of the things I have made so far (with some help from @Chef)

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

In the few months I have been playing on IG my record has remained completely clean and I am yet to receive any warn/ban. I also used to be a recognizable member of the CS:GO community as I was moderator on two CS:GO servers (Alias, TGP) that frequently had 70+ people online, I did not earn this rank by lying or cheating, I earned it through trust and respect. If I were to receive PAC I would use it to the benefit of the server to enhance not just my own but the whole servers experience.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I would like PAC to further enhance the role play for myself and those around me. For example, as a Naval Guard I would like to make my model appear more intimidating, I have a few projects currently underway to achieve this. I believe with PAC I could help better visualize things to improve the overall role play experience and hopefully delve into my own character development by customizing my physical appearance.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I deserve PAC because with it I would do my best to further improve the experience for anyone who joins IG. I hope that throughout my time on IG and the reasoning above I have proved to you that I am a trustworthy person that deserves PAC. Thank you.

Edited by willd_
  • Upvote 1

I have seen you around the Server and you seem like a pretty Nice person, For now I’m going to put +Positive mainly being I haven’t had a problem with you yet, The Appilication is Nicely written with very few grammatical mistakes, The Appilication is Well formatted, The Appilication has Desent amounts of Explanation for the given Questions and You said you’ll Upload Images of the Work you have completed this will definitely bring some attraction towards your PAC3 Appilication. These are my reasons for why I have +Positive this Appilication. Good Luck.

PS - Try Add some colour to the Appilication, it might make it a bit more attractive, or you could leave it this way it’s fine either Coloured or not Coloured.

12 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

I have seen you around the Server and you seem like a pretty Nice person, For now I’m going to put +Positive mainly being I haven’t had a problem with you yet, The Appilication is Nicely written with very few grammatical mistakes, The Appilication is Well formatted, The Appilication has Desent amounts of Explanation for the given Questions and You said you’ll Upload Images of the Work you have completed this will definitely bring some attraction towards your PAC3 Appilication. These are my reasons for why I have +Positive this Appilication. Good Luck.

PS - Try Add some colour to the Appilication, it might make it a bit more attractive, or you could leave it this way it’s fine either Coloured or not Coloured.

Hows that?

Neutral.

I'll change to +1 if you update the hours played to reflect your in-server time. Formatted as 1w 1d 1h. Also, the reason you want it is to look like a police officer. You want to keep RP by looking like a Riot Trooper, not a police officer. Update your reason as to why you want it and also expand on your "ideas" to achieve it.

6 hours ago, LePaul said:

Neutral.

I'll change to +1 if you update the hours played to reflect your in-server time. Formatted as 1w 1d 1h. Also, the reason you want it is to look like a police officer. You want to keep RP by looking like a Riot Trooper, not a police officer. Update your reason as to why you want it and also expand on your "ideas" to achieve it.

Hows that now? About the police officer, I didn't mean an actual police officer, I meant a Riot Trooper kitted out like a police officer if that makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...

+1

It might seem biased to give you a +1 after I helped you develop your typing PAC, but I can see that it is indeed obvious you have some potential in PAC. Your reasons for getting PAC are more than adequate and every encounter I have had with you has been in-character and pleasurable. Good luck.

I'm surprised I didn't +1'd this earlier.

• Upvote 1

• Ridge locked this topic