Okay, so I've been getting a lot of comments from many people in and out of game that I'm being a minge and getting a lot of hate from staff/members. I really am trying to improve but every time I try I always get shot down by someone saying I'm a minge and such. Look all I'm saying is that I'm trying my best to improve, little by little I am improving but please just please, don't think Ill of me.

Kind regards,

Puppy.

The reason you were called a minge was because you ran into the bridge, running from shock. I know you're not a minge but it can seem like it if you do something like that

Just now, Red said:

The reason you were called a minge was because you ran into the bridge, running from shock. I know you're not a minge but it can seem like it if you do something like that

I'm not talking just about that instance Red, its been going on for about 2 weeks now.

Just now, Puppy said:

I'm not talking just about that instance Red, its been going on for about 2 weeks now.

I think we need to find you a regiment puppy, everyone falls to the trap of becoming mingey when you are in storm troopers too long(not joking)

Why is Puppy getting Hate? Puppy you are a Responsible, Respectful, Friendly, Nice and All round Amazingly Great Person I don’t see why people could Hate you and also with the Mingeness everyone has their moments Sadly we do have those moments in Public. Anyway <3 U Puppy.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

Why is Puppy getting Hate? Puppy you are a Responsible, Respectful, Friendly, Nice and All round Amazingly Great Person I don’t see why people could Hate you and also with the Mingeness everyone has their moments Sadly we do have those moments in Public. Anyway <3 U Puppy.

Agreed!

2 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Come talk to me I might be able to get you into RST.

As Kendrick said, more than happy to get you into RST, we know you're a good player we all do things sometimes that we shouldn't.

Good luck