Jamas

What is your In-game name: Jamas

Steam ID: Totenkopf Division

Steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115527889/

Play time:15 hours

Have you used PAC Before:

yes

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

i have used pac before and know how it works as well as that i am responsible when i am need to be responsible.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): i would like Pac as i feel that by customizing my character i can role play better as my character and have more control over my character.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): i feel i deserve Pac because i am willing to invest time into impirial Gaming and also i am responsible in RP situations with my customization

-1 Read the other pac3 applications and see how detailed they are, and how much playtime they have. Would recommend waiting alot longer before applying and spending more than 2 minutes writing it.

Woah! Alright first things first I am going to have to say straight up that I am going to have to put NEUTRAL the reason why I put NEUTRAL is because I believe everyone should have a chance to improve on what they have created which in this case is a PAC3 Appilication. You can definitely Improve this Appilication by putting more Information into it and adding even more reasoning to why you (Need/Want/Deserve) this would greatly improve your Appilication. Before Editing/Renewing your Appilication you should have a closer look at some of the other Great Appilications people have made and get an idea on what to put into your Present or Next Appilication. Secondly your Structure to you Appilication is quite poor and doesn’t really have a Good enough format. These are the reasons to why I have put NEUTRAL for this Appilication but I am leaning towards the -Negative. Good Luck, I really do believe that this isn’t your full potential, keep trying and in the end you will get the results you are looking for, Remember this because this also works in Reality it particularly is one of my life rules.

• Ridge locked this topic